We'll fucking find you!
我们会找到你的
Assholes!
混♥蛋♥
Shit. Same guys from the gas station.
妈的 还是加油站的那俩家伙
Looks like a different vehicle.
看起来像是另一辆车
Just stay down. Cover your ears.
坐低点 捂住耳朵
Whoa. Hey.
哇哦 嘿
Are we good? Are we being followed or what?
我们没事了吗?我们是被跟踪了吗?
I thought so, but I think we're clear.
我也是这么想的, 但我想我们没事了
I mean, well, you could put your gun back.
我是说 你可以把枪放回去了
Hey, just so you know...
嘿, 只是让你知道...
he's no friend of mine.
他不是我的朋友
Who are you talking about?
你在说谁?
That piece of shit you were working with,
和你一起干活的那个混♥蛋♥
you called him my friend.
你说他是我的朋友
You worked with him before?
你以前和他干过活?
Yeah.
是啊
Never again.
再也不会了
I've never seen somebody get fucked up like that before, man.
我从来没见过有人被打成那样 伙计
Not like that, not up close.
没见过, 这么近距离的
I mean, I keep playing that shit over and over in my head,
我的意思是, 我脑子里一遍又一遍看到那个画面
just boots just hitting his skull.
就是枪托砸在他的脑袋上
I mean, I should've stepped in.
我是说, 我应该介入的
I should've stopped him or something.
我应该阻止他的
You couldn't have stopped him.
你阻止不了他
He's a fucking animal, just like you said.
就像你说的, 他是个禽兽
That shit is on him. He lost his cool.
这都是他的错 他失去了冷静
You did your part. Just let it go.
你做了你该做的 就随它去吧
I'm not saying McCarthy deserved it,
我不是说麦卡锡活该
but he laundered a shit-ton of money
但他帮一大堆狗屎
for a ton of shitty people, so... fuck him too.
洗了一大笔钱 所以....他也该死
Yeah.
是啊
Fuck him.
去他的
Hey, listen, what happened back at that gas station...
嘿, 听着, 刚才在加油站发生的事...
I don't... I don't make a habit of doing that shit.
我不...我没有这种破习惯
I... I just drive. I...
我就是开个车
They just caught me on a bad day.
他们只是赶上了我心情不好
Huh, I should say.
嗯, 就是说
What'd you do? What the fuck happened back there?!
你做了什么?刚才到底发生了什么?
Fuck!
妈的
Fucking kid freaked out is what happened, man!
那孩子吓坏了 就这么回事 伙计
That piece of shit got what he fucking deserved.
那个混♥蛋♥罪有应得
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的臭嘴
Yeah, well, I think you fucking killed him, man!
是啊, 我想你♥他♥妈♥的杀了他, 伙计!
Jesus! - Fuck you! Shut the fuck up!
上帝啊 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 给我闭嘴
That asshole owes my brother a lot of fucking money!
那个混♥蛋♥欠了我哥一大笔钱
Well, you did too and you fucking got shot, you idiot!
好吧, 干也干了, 你♥他♥妈♥也中枪了, 白♥痴♥!
We fucking got the job done, didn't we?
我们他妈的完成了任务, 不是吗?
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shit.
妈的
What do they want, man?
他们想要干什么?
Jesus, we weren't speeding.
天啊, 我们没有超速
This thing's not stolen, is it?
这车不会是偷来的吧?
No, it isn't stolen.
不, 不是偷来的
Don't say anything stupid.
别说傻话
I don't want them to search the car.
我不想让他们搜车
Evening, fellas. Licence. - Officer.
晚上好 伙计们 驾照 - 警官
Nice car. - Thank you.
车不错 - 谢谢
I'm looking for a car just like this.
我正在找一辆这样的车
Yeah, they're getting rarer to come by these days.
是啊, 现在越来越少见了
Yeah, they are. Not many in this area.
是的 这个地区不多了
No. - You from out of town?
是吗 - 你从外地来的?
Uh, yeah, just outside of Ashland.
是的 就在阿什兰郊外
In fact, I picked this up at a classic dealer up that way.
事实上, 这是我在那边的一家老爷车经销商那里买♥♥的
I didn't say I was looking to buy.
我没说我要买♥♥
I said I'm looking for a car like this,
我说我正在找一辆这样的车
a black 1970 Chevelle,
一辆黑色的1970雪佛兰
last seen at a gas station a few miles back.
最后一次出现是在几英里外的一个加油站
Oh, we haven't been to any gas stations this evening.
哦, 今天晚上我们还没去过一家加油站
Is that right?
是这样吗?
No, sir. - The clerk called it in.
是的, 警官 - 店员打进来的
Said there was an altercation.
说是发生了口角
Well, I hope everybody's OK.
希望大家都没事
We like to keep the peace around these parts.
我们只想保持这里的和平
Yes, sir.
是的, 警官
That blood on your jacket?
你外套上的血迹?
Uh... Oh, yeah.
呃....哦
He just gets nose bleeds every now and then.
他只是偶尔会流鼻血
Hey, am I talking to you?
嘿, 我跟你说话了吗?
Wait, wait. Ain't you Keith's kid?
等等, 你不是凯斯的孩子吗?
Shit, that is you. It's Jacob, right?
妈的 是你 是雅各布 对吧?
Jake, yeah. What's up, Carl?
杰克 是的 你好 卡尔
Last time I saw you,
上次见到你
you must have been 11 or 12 at the Crescent.
在新月广场的时候 你只有十一二岁
Your old man loved that bar.
你老爸很喜欢那家酒吧
Always brought you in. - Yeah.
总是带你进去 - 是啊
You know it's a parking lot now, would you believe?
现在变成一个停车场了, 你相信吗?
Goddamn rubbernecks.
该死的摩托佬
How your old man doing? Haven't seen him in years.
你老爸还好吗?好多年没见了
Oh, man, he's doing great.
哦, 伙计, 他很好
Yeah, still bowling every Friday night.
是啊, 还是每周五晚上打保龄球
I bet. I tell you what.
我打赌 我告诉你
Get him to give me a call. It's been too long.
让他给我打个电♥话♥ 太久没联♥系♥了
Yeah, he'd like that.
是的, 他会喜欢的
Shit.
妈的
Alright, fellas, I'm gonna let you be on your way.
好了, 伙计们, 你们可以走了
Tell Keith I look forward to catching up.
告诉凯斯, 我期待着与他叙叙旧呢
Thank you. Have a good night.
谢谢 祝您晚安
Get that nose bleed looked at.
把那个鼻血清理清理
Yes, sir.
好的, 先生
Your old man's a cop, huh?
你老爸是警♥察♥?
No, far from it.
不是, 差远了
He's just an old drinking buddy.
他只是个喝酒认识的朋友
Fucking small town.
该死的小镇
Dad used to take me and my brother here.
爸爸经常带我和弟弟来这里
Used to have this roller-coaster called the Crusher.
以前有一个叫 "破坏王" 的过山车
So fun, man.
太有趣了
We'd wait hours just to get 30 seconds on it.
我们会等上好几个小时, 就为了能坐上去 30 秒
So worth it.
太值了
He'd leave us there all day.
他把我们丢在那里一整天
There was a dog track about a mile from here.
离这里大约一英里的地方有个赛狗场
Never knew what mood he was gonna be in
永远不知道他来接我们的时候
when he picked us up.
会是什么心情
Is he still around?
他还在吗?
Fuck if I know. It's been years since I've seen him.
我怎么知道 已经很多年没见过他了
Probably drank himself to death.
可能早就喝死了
I don't even remember what he looks like.
我甚至不记得他长什么样了
The way I figured it is I can end up just like him,
我发现我的结局可能和他一样
you know, the way everyone expects,
每个人都可以看出来
or I could say, "Fuck that shit,"
或者我可以说 "去他妈的"
do my own thing, do it better,
做我自己的事, 做得更好
simple as that.
就这么简单
No, I know. Look who's talking, right?
看看谁在这说梦话呢, 对吧?
But all this, everything I'm up to right now is...
但这一切, 我现在所做的一切...
so Hayley has a better shot, you know?
所以海莉会有更好的机会, 你知道吗?
'Cause she ain't never gonna forget what I look like.
因为她永远不会忘记我的样子
That's for fucking sure.
这是他妈的肯定的
她的耐心快没了
That your wife?
那是你妻子吗?
Yeah.
是啊
She's not happy when I'm running late.
我迟到了, 她就不高兴
Fuck, I know that feeling.
电影精选列表