只是如果我现在不告诉你,我会后悔一辈子的,
Even if that's only for the next six minutes.
即使,只有接下来的六分钟。
I can't believe it took this much craziness
to pull this out of me,
我真不敢相信,我花了这么大的力气,才把这些话说出来,
and I'm sorry that the timing is so inconvenient,
我很抱歉,这个时间是如此得不合时宜,
but I got all these feelings,
但我有这些感觉,
I got all these feelings and I'm sick--I am sick
of keeping them bottled up.No more!
我对我这些感觉已经受够了,憋着这些话,我会生病的...不能再憋着了!
Not tonight.
今晚憋不住了。
Not ever again.
再也不想憋住了。
I love you.I love you.
我爱你。我爱你。
And that's all there is to it.
这就是我要说的全部。
"I heard the voice of the lord saying,
“我听见耶♥和♥华♥的声音说,
'Who shall I send and who will go for us?'
‘我可以差遣谁呢?谁肯为我们去呢?’
Then said I, 'Here am I, send me.'"
我就说,‘我在这里,请差遣我。’”
Where were you?
你去哪里了?
I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉…我很抱歉。
- You left us here. - There's no Martians.
-你把我们,丢在这里。 -没有火星人。
Wait, what do you mean?
等等,你什么意思?
It's a radio broadcast.There's no Martians.
这是电台在广播。没有火星人。
I don't you to ever feel like--
我不想让你们觉得...
City and town officials across the eastern seaboard reported
widespread panic due to last night's,"War of the Worlds" broadcast.
东海岸的市政官员报告说,昨晚的《世界大战》广播剧,引起了广泛的恐慌。
A representative from the Columbia Broadcasting System
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的一名代表说:
says quote, "We sincerely regret that some listeners
mistook the program's fantastic elements for fact," end quote.
引号♥“我们真诚地感到遗憾,一些听众把节目中的精彩元素
误认为是事实。”引号♥结束。
Apparently many citizens throughout the U.S.,particularly in New Jersey,
显然,美国各地的许多公民,尤其是新泽西州的公民,
believed that they were facing imminent death.
都认为他们即将,面临死亡。
Quite a hoax, huh?
真是个恶作剧,是吧?
Well, we assure you you're very much alive.
我们向您保证,您还活着好好呢。
Sorry I'm late again, everybody.
抱歉,我又来晚了,各位教友。
In this book, it says a great deal of righteous things
在这本书中,它说了很多正义的事情,
and has the answer to many of life's questions.
并回答了许多生活中的问题。
But you know what?
但你们知道吗?
It also says that no man with crushed testicles
shall enter the assembly of the Lord,
这上面也说,睾丸破裂的人,不可进入耶♥和♥华♥的会。
(《申命记》23章1-3节)
so it probably doesn't have all the answers.
所以,它可能没有所有的答案。
So what do you say today we just put the book away
所以,你们觉得,今天我们把这本书合上,
and we just talk? Really talk about whatever's on our minds.
只是好好谈谈,怎么样?真正地谈谈,我们的想法。
About facing our fears, and looking for answers,
面对我们的恐惧,寻找答案,
'cause who knows? Maybe there aren't any.
因为谁知道呢?也许根本就没有。
Maybe we can all find a little peace in that.
也许我们都能从中,找到一点平静。
Yeah. You know, uh, it's been a long time since I've felt those things,
是的。你们知道,我已经很久没有那种感觉了,
and I'll tell you, I feel them now,
我告诉你,我现在感觉到了,
here, with all of you.
就在这里,和你们大家在一起。
And say, that reminds me,there is something I wanted to talk about here.
还得说,这提醒了我,我想在这里讲一些东西。
Look, last night...
听着,昨晚...
Sat down to read,
坐下读,
Of course, I couldn't fall asleep,and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
当然,我无法入睡,我相信,我不是唯一一个睡不着的人。
Hey there, Chardy!
你好,查迪!
She took quite a lump before we crashed the car,
but she's gonna be back to normal soon.
因为我们的撞车,她受了不少伤,但她很快就会恢复正常的。
Everything's gonna be just like it was,exactly the same.
一切都会和以前一样,一模一样。
-Afternoon. -Hello, Clark.
-下午好。 -你好,克拉克。
-How are you? -Me, I'm fine.
-你怎么样? -我嘛,我很好。
-How are you? -I'm fine.
-你好吗? -我很好。
Some people were having problems with their phones
有些家的电♥话♥出现了问题,
when the lines were crossed and I was just checking
to see if everything's set here?
打电♥话♥时,有串线的故障,我来看看,是否都已经解决好了?
-Yes, we're fine. -Good.
-是的。我们家没事。 -很好。
We were about to eat lunch.
我们正要吃午饭。
-Could you step outside? -Now's not a good time.
-你能出来一会儿吗? -现在不是时候。
Please.
求你了。
Um, Lorraine, last night...
嗯。罗琳,昨晚…
-It's a hoax. -What?
-这是场恶作剧。 -什么?
Well, everything that happened, none of it was real.
嗯,发生的一切,都不是真的。
Some of it was real.
有些是真的。
We thought there were Martians coming.
我们以为火星人来了。
Martians.
火星人。
You can blame that broadcast if you want, Lorraine,
but if you stay with him, you know what's--
你想怪,就怪那广播吧,罗琳,但如果你和他在一起,你知道...
Oh, what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办呢?
Leave my husband, just like that?
就这样离开我丈夫?
- Yes, he left you. - He went for help.
-是的,他也离开过你。 -他是去寻求帮助的。
That note, Lorraine, that note, that was help?
那张纸条,罗琳,那张纸条,是去寻找帮助吗?
He explained it. It wasn't what I thought.
他对此进行了解释。不是我想的那样。
It was a misunderstanding.
这是场误会而已。
I know you're afraid.I understand that.
我知道你很害怕。我理解。
But if I were you,
I'd be more afraid of slinking back into your old life.
但如果我是你,我会更害怕,沦落回到你以前的生活。
That's what I'd be afraid of.
那才是我害怕的。
He went for help.
他是去,寻求帮助的。
Hey, hey! There he is.
嘿,嘿!他居然来了。
Clark, I don't know how to thank you enough
for looking after Lorraine last night.
克拉克,我不知道该怎么感谢你,昨晚照顾罗琳。
When I went for help, my first thought was,
当我去寻求帮助时,我的第一个想法是,
"If she gets herself in a pickle,Clark will lend a hand,"
“如果她陷入困境,克拉克会伸出援助之手的,”
So thank you.Seriously.
真得谢谢你。
My pleasure.
我很乐意效劳。
Well, come on inside,Lorraine made a pot roast.
进来吧,罗琳做了炖肉。
That's one way to start repaying you, right?
这是一种回报你的方式,对吧?
Oh, no, thank you. I have a lot on my plate,
and I-- I--I was just checking in.
不用了,谢谢。我有很多事要忙,我...我...我只是来问候一下。
We'll see you around then.
我们到时候见。
Oh, shucks.You know what, Clark?
哦,对了。你知道吗,克拉克?
I gotta get back to this rotolactor mess.
我得回去处理,转盘机的那堆破事了。
The insurance company needs measurements and photographs,
保险公♥司♥需要尺寸和照片,
The whole ball of wax, so get a few men,a couple shovels, tape measure.
以及整个过程,所以找几个人来,带几把铲子和卷尺。
It could be a few hours.
这会需要几个小时的。
Meet me there?
在那儿见面?
However long it takes,I'll wait for you.
不管要多久,我都会等你的。
Okay.
好吧。
They're calling it the hoax that terrified a nation.
他们称,这是一场让整个国家恐惧的恶作剧。
It says here about six million listening in.
广播里说,大约有600万人在收听。
Whole lot of suckers.
一大堆的笨蛋。
About 100 of them right here in Lullaby,Hey, pepper?
光摇篮镇大概就有100个,嘿,报纸上的?
I sure fell for it.
我也为此上当了。
Didn't help goddamn Collins stirring everyone up.
该死的柯林斯,挑动了大家的情绪。
Oughta run him outta town for what he made happen around here.
应该把他赶出城,就因为他在这里,才发生了这种事情。
At least someone made something happen around here.
至少,有人让这里,发生了一些事。
(新泽西州 摇篮镇
欢迎一切陌生人,而没人会变得陌生)
I saw that.
我都看到了。
I asked Paul to leave.
我让保罗离开了。
He's packing now,
他正在收拾行李,
but he packed last night, too,so it shouldn't take long.
但是他昨晚,也打包了,所以,应该不会花太长时间的。
This isn't a hoax, too, is it?
这也不是恶作剧,对吧?
This is real, right? I need to know.
这是真的,对吧?我需要知道。
No.
不是。
This is not a hoax.
这不是一场恶作剧。
I promise.
我保证。
? I see the river is wide,the banks are overflowing ?
? 我看到河水很宽,两岸都被河水漫过 ?
? The fish are darn near jumping on my line ?
? 鱼几乎要跳到我的钓线上了 ?
? I'm gonna cast my reel the way the wind is blowing ?
? 我要顺着风的方向,放出了卷线轴 ?
? And hope I catch the big one anytime ?
? 希望我能随时钓到大鱼 ?
? since there ain't no perfect anything I know of ?
? 因为据我所知,世上就没有完美的东西 ?
? I won't complain about the one I never caught ?
? 我不会抱怨,我没抓到的那条 ?
? It's better to have loved and lost I'm figuring out ?
? 我在想,爱过又失去总比失去好 ?
? Sometimes growing up's your last resort ?
? 有时候,成长是你最后的选择 ?
? Long long long story short ?
? 漫长的经历留下简短的片段 ?
? This is my long long long story short ?
? 这是我漫长经历的简短片段 ?
? I've been dreaming about the way ?
? 我一直梦想着这条路 ?
? I'm gonna hold you
? 我要告诉你
? Should there ever come a day when you are mine ?
? 会不会有那么一天,你是我的 ?
? But I just don't feel that good about my chances ?
? 但我觉得我的机会不大 ?
? And a man knows when he's running out of time ?
? 而一个男人知道自己时间不多了 ?
电影精选列表