你在说什么?
I don't think there are any Martians coming.
我不认为,会有什么火星人来这里。
why not?
为什么不会?
Well, I haven't seen any spaceships.
嗯,我没见过太空船。
Don't smell any poisonous gas or anything.
没有闻到什么毒气。
Radio's not reporting anything else about the invasions,
电台没有报道其它关于入侵的消息,
So...
所以...
There are no Martians.
没有火星人。
At all.
根本没有。
Are there?
那儿呢?
None that I'm aware of.
据我所知,也没有。
Holy shit.
天呐。
But what happens when everybody finds out the truth?
但如果所有人都知道了真♥相♥,怎么办?
Everybody thinks they're gonna die.
每个人都觉得,自己会死的。
That ain't a bad thing, is it?
这不是坏事,对吧?
In fact, might be a good thing.
事实上,这可能是件好事。
Know what I mean?
知道我想说什么吗?
Guess so.
我想是这样的。
You're too young to understand.
你们太年轻了,还不懂。
One day you will,
总有一天会懂的,
When you're closer to the end than the beginning.
当你们更接近终点,而不是起点的时候。
Yep, still fits.
是的,任然合身。
I knew it would.
我就知道,它会合身的。
So what are we supposed to do now?
那我们现在该怎么办?
Imagine you got one night to live.
想象一下,你只剩一晚可以存活了。
One night to do whatever's inside you.
就用这一个晚上,做你心中想做的事情。
What would you do?
你们想做什么?
I know what I would do.
我知道,我会怎么做。
Now get the hell outta here!
现在,给我滚出去!
Look at this place.
看看这个地方。
What a mess.
多么混乱啊。
Clark, you don't have to do that.
克拉克,你没必要干这些。
No, I want to.
不,我想这样。
You love it here, don't you?
你喜欢这里,不是吗?
I've never been anywhere else.
我从没去过别的地方。
No, I take that back.
不,我收回那句话。
I went to Princeton once.
我曾经上过普林斯顿大学。
Big trip to the big city.
去大城市的伟大经历。
Princeton's not a big city.
普林斯顿不是一座大城市。
Manhattan, now that's a big city.
曼哈顿才是,现在,它成了大城市了。
Oh, yeah.I've seen pictures of that place.
哦,是的。我看过那个地方的照片。
You know, I went there a few months ago.
我几个月前,去过那里。
-You did? -Yeah.
-你真去过了? -是的。
Really?
真的?
-I left early to run some errands. -Yeah?
-我出发的很早,赶着路。 -是吗?
I don't know why I just kept on going,like something was pulling me along.
我不知道,为什么我一直往前走,好像有什么东西,在吸引着我。
-Mmm. -I spent the whole day walking.
-嗯。 -我那天,走了一整天。
I must have walked down every street in Manhattan.
我肯定走遍了,曼哈顿的每条街。
-I didn't wanna leave. -Yeah, I bet.
-我都不想离开了。 -是的,我敢肯定。
Clark!
克拉克!
Wh-- wh-- wh-- What? What? What?
什么...什么...什么...怎么啦?怎么啦?
Oh, nothing, I--
哦,没什么,我...
I thought I saw something.
我觉得,我看到了什么。
uh, hey, wh-- wh-- what were you saying?
呃,嘿,你说...你说...你刚才说什么来着?
Oh!
哦!
-When I got back... -Yeah?
-当我回家时... -怎么了?
Paul was sitting in the living room
保罗当时坐在客厅里,
and I was standing, staring at him,
我站在那里,盯着他,
waiting for him to ask me where I've been,
等着他问我,去哪儿了,
-How my day was, anything. -Yeah.
-问我这一天,过得怎么样? -是的。
And finally he just looked up and nodded and winked.
最后他抬起头,点了点头,眨眨眼。
He just looked right through me.
他只是对我,视而不见。
I never told anyone that before.
我从没把这事,告诉过任何人。
That's all right. I know what that's like.
那也没什么。 我知道,那是什么感觉。
- To have a secret? - To feel invisible.
-秘而不宣吗? - 感觉被人视而不见。
Hey, we better get going.
嘿,我们最好还是走吧。
Oh, wow.
哦,哇。
No, no, it's Lorraine again.
别闹,别害怕,还是我,罗琳。
I'm here for Ann and Ziggy.
我是来看看,安和齐吉的。
Well, they ain't here.
嗯,他们不在这儿。
Where are they? They were here earlier?
他们去哪里了? 他们刚才,不还在这儿的吗?
I left them here!
我把他们,寄托在这里的!
What the heck was I supposed to do?
我到底该怎么做呢?
The Polish kid had to poop real bad.
那个波兰小男孩憋不住,想拉屎了。
Ziggy?
齐吉?
Okay, let's go. Move! move! move!
好了,我们走。要行动!要行动!开始行动了!
Come on, keep it coming. Come on!
加油,继续加油。干吧!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on here?
哇,哇,哇,哇!这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
这是咋了?
We're getting ready is what's going on.
我们对将要发生的事情,做好了准备。
Careful.
小心。
Whoa! Stop! Stop!Stop! Stop!
哇!住手!住手!停下!停下!
What did you do? What the hell is going on?
你们做了什么?这到底是怎么回事?
Collins, look at this.We're gonna kill ourselves before they kill us.
柯林斯,看这个。我们要在他们杀我们之前,自杀。
Look, I know you've got a plan,but we can't win this.
我知道你有计划,但我们赢不了的。
We discussed this.I told you we'd be ready.
我们讨论过这个问题。我说过,我们会准备好的。
Listen, I know, I know,but we have no idea what's coming.
听着,我知道,我知道,但我们不知道,会发生什么。
We got no idea.
我们还一无所知。
And I said we'd burn that bridge when we get--
我说过,我们会把那座桥切断的,当我们受到...
This is the bridge! This is the bridge!
这是一座桥!这就是一座桥!
They'll come, we fight, history gets made.
他们敢来,我们就战斗,名垂史册。
-No, no, no, no, no, no, no. -Mr. Mayor!
-不,不,不,不,不。 -镇长先生!
Stand up or stand down. It's too late for protest.
不是站着生,就是倒下死。现在反对,已经太晚了。
I mean, come on, do you got a better idea, Clark?
要我说,别拦着了,克拉克,你还有更好的主意吗?
Yeah, about two miles up we can hide.
对,我们可以躲在两英里高的地方。
-And if we hide-- -Hide?
-而如果我们躲藏了... -躲藏?
Maybe that's how you do things, Clark,hide and hope for the best.
也许这就是你做事的方式,克拉克,躲起来,期待最好的结果。
But I look around and all I see are brave soldiers
willing to lay down their lives for each other.
但我环顾四周,看到的都是勇敢的士兵,愿意为彼此做出牺牲。
Do you think they wanna hide?
你觉得,他们会想躲藏起来吗?
We're not soldiers. We're farmers.
我们不是士兵。 我们是农民。
-We're housewives. -I'm not a soldier.
-我们是家庭主妇。 -我不是战士。
-I'm not a soldier. -No, Mac, you grow corn.
-我不是战士。 -是的,麦克,你是个种玉米的。
Goddamn it! We've only got a few minutes until they get here.
该死的! 他们来之前,我们只有几分钟的时间。
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间,做这事了。
I'm trying to get you more time.
我想给你们,争取更多时间。
-We need more time! -Get rid of him!
-我们需要更多的时间! -除掉他!
-Get rid of him! -Don't you touch him!
-除掉他! -不许碰他!
-Step aside, woman. -No!
-你闪开,女人。 -不!
He gives his whole life to this town,
and you treat him like he doesn't exist.
他把一生都奉献给了这个小镇,而你们却把他,视而不见。
And now you wanna what? You wanna beat him up?
现在你想怎么样?你想揍他一顿吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because he cares about this place?
就因为,他关心这个地方?
Because he doesn't want you all to die?
就因为,他不想让你们都去赴死吗?
You oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
你们应该为自己,感到羞耻。
I mean, what a bunch of ignorant
small town assholes you've all turned out to be.
我是说,你们都变成了一群,出生小镇的无知混♥蛋♥。
Right?
对吗?
Right.
对的。
Take 'em home.
带他们回家。
Come on! Come on! Think about it.
来吧!来吧!想想看吧。
Get to your positions.
你们大家,各就各位。
-All right, let's go. -They're right over the horizon.
-好吧,走吧。 -他们已经在地平线上出现了。
Come on, let's go.
来吧,我们走。
See the thing I don't get,they probably got heat sensors,
我不明白的是,它们可能有热源搜索器,
and if they got heat sensors,
they're gonna know there's living things down here.
如果它们有热源搜索器,它们就会知道下面有生物。
-And if they do-- -Shh!
-而他们就会... -嘘!
What? I'm just saying that they will probably be able--
怎么啦?我只是说他们可能会...
Shut your mouth.
闭上你的嘴。
Do you see that?
你看见了吗?
Should have kept your mouth shut, Clark,like you always do.
电影精选列表