这是你的。
More.
再来点儿。
Okay.
好的。
All right.
没问题。
Enjoy.
好好享用。
All right, hello.
总算好了,你好啊。
-Top drawer stew, Clark. -Oh, thank you.
-顶棒的炖肉,克拉克。 -哦,谢谢。
I think you missed your calling.
我想,你错过了你的本职工作了。
Do you want the rest of mine?
你想要我剩下的吗?
Oh, no, I'm fine.I had my fill.
不,我没事。我似乎已经饱了。
-Thank you very much. -I saw you, you didn't get any.
-非常感谢。 -我看到你了,你什么都没得到。
It was fine.Here's something. okay?
没事的。这还有一些。看到了吗?
Mmm. Delicious.
嗯。非常好吃。
Oh, Clark's famous notebook.
哦,克拉克著名的笔记本。
Oh, famous, wow.
哦,著名的,哇。
No, it's just a to-do list and stuff I gotta get done.
不,只是一个待办事项清单和一些我必须完成的事情。
Other stuff.
其它的事项。
Like paint the rotolactor sign.
比如给转盘挤奶机的标志牌上漆。
Don't you mean, "Chosen as?"
你是说加上“被选为”吗?"
Yeah, oh, I changed it.
是啊,我修改了它。
You know what you should put?
你知道你应该放什么吗?
"Dairy-go-round.It will work eventually."
“转圈的乳品点。它最终会管用的”
"not milking cows since 1930."
“从1930年起就没挤过牛奶了。”
Hey, what's that? It looks like a poem
那是什么?看着像首诗。
Oh, no, it's a poem,No, no, it's nothing.
哦,不,这是一首诗,没,没什么,没什么意思。
I'm sorry. i've-- I have--I got a lot on my mind.
我很抱歉。我有...我有...我脑子里有很多事。
And we're behind schedule and I don't wanna waste time
我们的进度落后了,我不想浪费时间了。
Talking about this kinda stuff, sorry.
还在说这种事,抱歉。
You see.It is something.
你看到了。它有点意思了。
-No, it's not. -Yes, it is.
-不,没有。 -是的,有的。
-Come on. -No.
-来吧, -不。
Oh, come on.Oh, what is it?
哦,别这样。哦,写的是什么?
-Nothing. -I don't know what's the big deal.
-没什么。 -我不知道,这有什么大不了的。
They're songs! okay?
它们是歌♥曲!行了吧?
It's songs.
就是些歌♥曲。
Songs you wrote?
你写的歌♥曲?
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah, it's songs I wrote, yeah.
是的,是我写的歌♥。
Well, you see, that wasn't so hard, was it?
那么你看,这也没那么难,不是吗?
I'm just trying to get to know you better, Clark.
我只是想更了解你,克拉克。
-I appreciate that. -And forget the stew,maybe Troubadour's your calling.
-我很感激。 -别再提炖肉了,也许吟游诗人才是你的本职工作。
-Okay. - Can I hear one?
-好吧。 -我能听一首吗?
Well, what do you want--what do you want me
to break out into song right here?
好吧,你想...你想让我在这里,突然唱起歌♥来吗?
Well, if not now, when?
如果不是现在,那是什么时候?
Hey! how about this? You sing one of your songs--
嘿!这个怎么样?你唱一首你的歌♥...
No, how about this-- you don't ask me about my songs,
不,这样吧...你别问我歌♥的事,
and I don't ask why you've been with a man
who ran off to another woman tonight.
我也别问你,为什么和一个,今晚跟别的女人跑了的男人,生活在一起。
No, you're right.
是的,你说的对。
It's none of my business.
这不关我的事。
Here, I'm sure that's on your list.
这个,我相信这在你的清单上。
Get the bowls back.
把这个碗拿回去。
-Hey, Lorraine, wait. -I'm going to get the kids, so leave me alone.
-嘿,罗琳,等等。 -我要去找孩子们,所以别烦我。
Lorraine, I didn't mean to say that. I'm sorry.
罗琳,我不是故意的。我很抱歉。
I'm sorry, too. I thought we were friends.
我也很抱歉。我原以为我们是朋友呢。
-We are friends. -Well, then, why would you say that to me?
- 我们是朋友。 - 那么,你为什么要对我说,这样的话呢?
I'm going to get Ann and Ziggy.
我去叫安和齐吉。
If you're coming, fine, if not,I'll see you when I see you.
如果你能来,很好,要是不能来,当我想见到你的时候,自然就会和你见面了。
Peg, I need a word with you.
佩格,我有话跟你说。
I'm eating, Chardy, you're gonna have to wait.
我在吃东西呢,查迪,你得等着。
No, I think this is more important than you eating.
不,我认为,这事情比你吃饭,更重要。
Please, follow me.
请跟我来。
What clothes are those?
穿的是什么衣服?
I'm--
我是...
Peg, I've been doing a lot of thinking about us
佩格,我一直在认真思考我们之间的关系,
and I'm sure you have as well
我相信你也一样,
and, um, the thing is, this might be our last--
嗯,问题是,这或许会是我们最后一次,在一起了…
This could be it for us...
这可能就是我们的结局...
Tonight.
今晚。
You know, life-wise.
你知道,从生命的角度来说。
Therefore I'm gonna get right to it.
所以,我就开门见山了。
Um... I think we oughta get married.
嗯…我觉得我们应该结婚了。
-Tonight? -Right now.
-今晚? -马上。
The sooner, the better.That way when these things--
越快越好。这样一来,当这些事情发生时...
They fly over the hill, and then if they fry us
他们飞过那座山,然后如果他们要烤死我们,
we'll be fried together, as husband and wife,
那我们就会像夫妻一样一起,被烧烤而死。
you and me, just like we planned.
你和我,正如我们事先所计划的那样。
Chardy, something's going on tonight that's bigger than you and me.
查迪,今晚发生的事,比你我都要重要得多。
-You understand? -I understand that since you whacked your head
- 你明白了吗? - 我明白,因为你撞了脑袋之后,
you've been acting like a lunatic,and you better stop, right friggin' now.
就一直表现得像个疯子似的,你最好马上停止这种行为,马上!
We've had some good times together.
我们在一起,度过了很多美好的时光。
We sure have.
我们当然有过快乐。
The potato sack races at Yokum pond.
在约库姆池塘举♥行♥的搬运土豆袋接力赛。
And that time we rescued that raccoon that time.
还有那次,我们救了那只浣熊呢。
It's time that we go our separate ways.
是我们分道扬镳的时候了。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
You're gonna do what I say because that's the way
that it's supposed to be, so we're gonna get married.
你得照我说的做,因为这就是事情该有的样子,所以我们就结婚吧。
Let go.
走吧。
I saw you with Sparky.
我看见你和斯帕基在一起了。
You were fooling around.
你们在鬼混。
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
Because I wanted to.
因为我愿意。
Why?
为什么?
Because I had to.
因为我必须要那样。
All I ever did was open my heart for you
so wide that you could crawl right in.
我所做的一切,只是为你敞开心扉,让你可以爬进去。
I will do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事情。
I will-- I will-- I will--
我愿意...我愿意...我愿意...
I'll-- I'll-- I'll-- I'll I'll-- I'll-- I'll-- I'll
我愿意...我愿意...我愿意...我愿意...
I'll-- I'll-- I'll!
我愿意...我愿意...我愿意...!
? The lord has spoken and set us free ?
? 上帝已经说了,要给我们自♥由♥ ?
? I can hear the music and it sounds real good to me ?
? 我能听到乐曲,它听起来真的很好 ?
? Hallelujah hallelujah ?
? 哈利路亚 赞美上帝 ?
Oh, darkness.Darkness.
哦,黑暗啊。黑暗。
Darkness, we have been living in darkness.
黑暗,我们一直生活在黑暗中。
But the light has been right in front of me just waiting to shine.
但光明一直就在我面前,等着闪耀。
The clouds have been lifted from my eyes.
我眼中的乌云已消散。
They hovered and dashed, zigzagged and darted
他们时而盘旋,时而猛冲,时而曲折,时而飞奔
-Across the heavens above. -Sing it, Reverend!
-越过天空。 -唱吧,牧师!
My eyes have opened, and all I see is truth.
我的眼睛睁开了,我看到的都是真♥相♥。
Beautiful, glorious, truthful truth.
美丽、荣耀、真实的真理。
Can you see the truth, brother?
你能看清♥真♥♥相♥吗,兄弟?
Yes! Yes! I see it! I see it. amen, brother.
是的!是的!我看到了!我看到了。阿门,兄弟。
Oh yes, amen!
哦,是的,阿门!
Tonight is not the end.
今晚不是结束。
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不!
Tonight is just the beginning.
今晚只是开始。
we are not in the path of destruction.
我们并没有走在,毁灭的道路上。
-? Destruction -We are in the path of salvation.
-? 毁灭 -我们正走在救赎之路上。
-Yes, we are! -God's kingdom's coming to earth.
-是的,我们是! -上帝的王国即将降临人间。
God's messengers are on their way.
上帝的使者在路上了。
God's army is somewhere in Central New Jersey
上帝的军队在新泽西中部的某个地方,
and we will be the first to welcome them when they get here!
当他们到达这里时,我们将是第一个欢迎他们的人!
Stay put, Ziggy. I mean it.
别动,齐吉。我可没闹着玩。
(剪报标题:威尔逊总统给新泽西战士颁发荣誉勋章
A.C.柯林斯上尉因他的英勇事迹,挽救了战场)
-I didn't mean to-- -Didn't mean to what?
-我不是故意的... -不是故意的什么?
I was just trying to find out--
我只是想找出来...
Find out what? Nothing to find out here.
找出什么?这里没什么好发现的。
There are no Martians.
这里没有火星人。
What did you say?
电影精选列表