就是这个。
"Dearest Paul, however long it takes,we'll wait for you.
“最亲爱的保罗,不管要等多久,我们都会等你。
Margaret." Who's Margaret?
玛格丽特。” 谁是玛格丽特?
I don't know.
我不知道。
"Yours," is certainly troublesome.
“你的” 显得很肉麻。
How about "however long it takes I'll wait for you"?
“不管要等多久,我都会等你”,这算什么?
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思?
Uh, I think it means whatever the time frame,she'll be waiting for--
我想,这意味着,不管什么时候,她都会等着...
-Well, yes! -Yeah, yeah.
-那就算是吧! -是的,是的。
The fact is it can mean a bunch of different things, really.
事实上,它可以有很多,不同的含义。
Or it could mean that sometimes you think you know someone
but the truth is, you really don't.
或者,它可能意味着,有时,你认为你了解某人,但事实是,你真的不了解。
Oh, I'm sorry to bother you.
哦,我很抱歉打扰你了。
Hey, Lorraine?
嘿,罗琳?
Um, I-- I could use some help here if you wanted to give me a hand,
嗯,我...我随时给你帮助的,如果你需要的话。
With, uh...
还有,呃...
-Okay. -I have no idea.
-好的。 -我不知道该说什么。
They gave me a-- they told me quickly and I got confused.
他们给了我一个... 他们很快告诉我,我很困惑。
There's-- I thought there was a--
这有...我想,这里有一个...
Word is they took over widow Johnson's place.
听说,他们征用了约翰逊寡妇的房♥子。
And get this, old man Collins is in charge.
听着,老柯林斯现在是老大。
Jeez Louise.
天呐。
Excuse me.
对不起。
Ziggy's gotta go to the bathroom.
齐吉要去洗手间。
Yeah, there's a bucket in the corner for that.
好吧,角落里有个水桶。
Thing is he's gotta go number two,
问题是他要用二号♥桶,
and believe me, when he goes number two it's like a number four.
相信我,他就得用二号♥水桶,这个看起来是四号♥水桶。
Where did you? You stole this?
你这是从哪儿偷来的?
From in there?
从那儿吗?
Good thinking. Come on, let's go find mom.
好主意。来吧,我们去找妈妈。
Hello.
你好。
Cigarette, Peg?
抽烟吗?佩格。
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟。
Well, tonight's the night to start.
那就从今晚开始抽吧。
No, I think those things are dangerous.
不,我觉得那些东西很危险。
It could be your last pack.
这会是你最后一盒烟。
Are you sure you wanna give it away?
你确定要把它送人吗?
There's plenty more where that came from.
还可以从
I bet.
我敢肯定。
Lord...
主啊...
It's been a long time since I've asked anything of you.Long time.
我已经很久没向 你提过要求了。很久了。
You listening?
你 在听吗?
How about you give me a sign?
你给我个谕示,怎么样?
Any kind of sign.
任何一种谕示都行。
Do-- do crickets--is that-- is that the sign?
那些...那些蟋蟀...算是...是谕示吗?
The crickets?
这些蟋蟀?
All right, all right...
好吧,好吧...
Just-- just give me a sign
只是...只要给我一个谕示
If the crickets are the sign.
如果蟋蟀叫声,算是谕示的话。
No? Okay!
不是?好吧!
All right, then I'm done with you, too.
好吧,那我和你的缘分,也算到头了。
You-- you--
你...你...
Yeah?
是吗?
God!
上帝啊!
Oh, god, oh!
哦,上帝,哦!
..."a cloud, and as the doves to their windows.
…"一朵云,像鸽子飞向他们的窗户。
Out of weakness were made strong,waxed valiant in fight,
因软弱而凸显刚强,因争战而表现勇敢,
turned to flight the armies of the aliens."
外邦人的军队将转身而逃。”
Helen, it's Ray!
海伦,我是雷伊!
Go away, Reverend!
走开吧,牧师!
Helen, listen to me very carefully.It all makes perfect sense now.
海伦,仔细听我说。现在一切都说得通了。
Yes! Yes! They're coming because god told them to.
是的!是的!他们来,是因为上帝要他们来的。
But, no, it is not to kill us.
但是,不,不是为了杀我们而来的。
It's-- it's to save us.
这是...这是为了拯救我们。
Stan, Reverend Ray is here.
斯坦,雷伊牧师来了。
I ain't gonna go out there and get killed by them things,
and I'll stop anyone who try to make me!
我不会出去被那些东西杀了,我会阻止任何想逼我的人!
Honey, listen to what Reverend Ray has to say.
亲爱的,听听雷伊牧师是怎么说的。
Oh, listen nothing!
哦,什么都别听!
Get out of here! Move! Get out of here!
滚出去!快滚!滚出去!
No, no, you can lie here, Stan,under that sack of grain,
your heart filled with nothing but doubt and fear.
不,不,斯坦,你可以躺在这里,躺在那袋粮食下面,你的心里只有怀疑和恐惧。
It's all in here, Stan, the invasion.
人都在这里了,斯坦,听听关于入侵的事。
-Everything. -No, not true!
-每一件事情。 -不,都不是真的!
not true.
不是真的。
Do you remember what you told me this morning?
你还记得,你今天早上跟我说的话吗?
Not really, that was like 10 hours ago.
记不清了,那是十个小时之前的事了。
And a whole lotta shit's gone down since then.
从那以后,发生了很多事。
You said they're plans for peace and not for disaster.
你说这些计划,是为了和平,而不是灾难。
To give you a future and a hope.
给你一个未来和希望。
And that's what tonight is.
今晚,就是这样。
-His plan. -He's right, stan.
-上帝的计划。 -他说的是对的,斯坦。
Howdy, Stan.
你好吗?斯坦。
Looking good, Stan.
你看起来不错,斯坦。
Stop saying my name!
别叫我的名字!
I know what you're trying to do!
我知道,你们想干什么!
It's all true, Stan, if you join us,
you will not die tonight,I promise you this.
都是真的,斯坦,如果你加入我们,你今晚就不会死,我向你保证。
And I promise you this, if you don't come...
我向你保证,如果你不来…
I'll stay, too.
我也留在这里。
Take-- take these things off me.
把...把这东西从我身上拿开。
Remove the grain?
移开谷物袋?
-Remove the grain. -Remove the grain.
-搬开谷物袋。 -搬开谷物袋。
-Remove the grain! -Yep.
-搬开谷物袋! -是的。
Ziggy?
齐吉?
Ziggy?
齐吉?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
You can't just run away from me like that!
你不能就这样,从我身边跑开!
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Is that ice-cream?
那是冰激凌吗?
I want some.
我也想吃点儿。
Who's there?
谁在那里?
Is someone there?
有人在那里吗?
Ann Davison and Ziggy.
是安·戴维森和齐吉。
There's poison gas floating in the air.
空气中飘着毒气。
It's coming from the north.
它是从北方飘来的。
There's what?
飘来什么?
Poison gas coming from the north.
来自北方的毒气。
Oh, no, they're already dead.
哦,不,他们已经死了。
-Hello? -No! we're still here.
-你好吗? -不!我们还在这里。
Get wet rags and towels.
准备湿布和毛巾。
Wrap them around your nose and your mouth, okay?
把它们包在你的鼻子和嘴巴上,好吗?
Good luck.
祝你们好运。
What is he talking about?
他在说什么?
Poison gas?
毒气?
Peg!
佩格!
Anybody seen Peg?
有人看到佩格了吗?
Peg Prickett, you guys seen Peg?
佩格.普里克特,你们见到佩格了吗?
no.
没有。
What's that? Here, I'll buy it.
那是什么? 给你,我买♥♥了。
Ring me up for this.
请给我打电♥话♥。
Now get over-- get that next one--
现在翻过来...得到下一个...
get that next one over there, too.
把下一个,也带到那边去。
Peg!
佩格!
Can I interest either of you in a blanket?
我能劝你们两个都披上毯子吗?
It's getting nippy out here.
外面越来越刺骨冷了。
Did good on that fire, tom.It's working.
汤姆,你把篝火生得不错。现在暖和了。
All right, would you gentlemen like a blanket?
好了,你们几位先生需要毛毯吗?
There you go. Enjoy.
这是你的,好好享用。
Okay, here you are, sir.
好的,给您,先生。
Hey, Sparky.
嘿,斯帕基。
All right.
好了。
There you go.
电影精选列表