Everything you're about to see is true.
你即将看到的一切都是真的。
The mayor, the school teacher,
镇长,学校老师,
the Reverend, the kid from Poland,
牧师,那个来自波兰的孩子,
The crazy cow milking machine,
疯狂的挤奶机,
and the panic that ensued when a man named Orson Welles
以及随之而来的恐慌,当一个叫奥森·威尔斯的人,
came on the radio and said that Martians had landed in New Jersey.
他在收音机里说,火星人已经在新泽西登陆了。
Everything you're about to see is true.
你下面看到的,都是真是的。
There.
就这样了。
Hello!
你好!
-How are you? -You're up early, Mr. Mayor.
-你好吗? -你起得真早,镇长先生。
Oh.
哦。
Well, wait a second.
好吧,等一下。
My last two chewy candies! I was looking for those.
我最后两块耐嚼糖! 让我给找到了。
We'd give you a lift back into town,but myrna here has got the croup.
我们本想载你回镇上,但玛娜必须得都走了。
Oh,
哦,
Okay.
没关系。
Well, I could use the walk. Gives me time to think.
我可以出来走走。给我时间思考
Well, there's plenty of time for that around here.
好吧,在这里,有足够的时间。
Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
You know, if I take the back way--
你知道,如果我从后面走...
Okay, bye bye now.
好了,那就再见了。
Paint the sign...
把标志涂上油漆...
What's next?
下一个是什么?
(新泽西州,摇篮镇 路牌
红漆部分写的是:转盘挤牛奶机的故乡)
We'll be looking at a mild day and night today
今天新泽西州南部的昼夜都很温和,
(报纸头版:代表未来的机器降临摇篮镇)
in southern New Jersey,with temperatures reaching 70
by the afternoon, and a low tonight of 55,
下午气温将达到70华氏度,今晚最低气温为55华氏度,
(最先进的挤奶机,是苦苦挣扎的新泽西小镇的脱困妙招)
which will make it a nice night
for all you ghosts and goblins out there.
这将是一个美好的夜晚,对你们这些所有的幽灵们和小妖怪们来说。
-Up already. -Who can sleep?
-起得够早的。 -谁睡得着呢?
Did you get the paper?
你拿到报纸了吗?
Uh, "Paul Davison,Lullaby's principal landowner
and dairy farm proprietor--"
呃,“保罗·戴维森,摇篮镇的主要土地所有者和奶牛场老板...”
skip to the end.
跳到结尾。
"Despite a few objections to the rotolactor,including mayor Clark Hill--"
“尽管有一些人反对转盘挤奶机器,包括市长克拉克·希尔...”
"Due to Mr. Davison's foresight and persistence,
“由于戴维森先生的远见卓识和坚持不懈,
The milk business in Lullaby might not go sour."
摇篮镇的牛奶生意,可能不会变坏。”
Well, now what's this?
这是什么?
Something for your foresight and persistence.
奖励你的远见和毅力。
Oh, what a gal.
哦,真是个好姑娘。
Wow.I love it.
哇。我喜欢这个。
I've always wanted a toy statue of the Empire State Building.
我一直想要一个帝国大厦的玩具雕像。
Oh, say, hon, do me a favor and shine my shoes for me, will you?
亲爱的,帮我个忙,帮我擦擦鞋,好吗?
Okay.
好的。
You, you're the tops.
你,你是最棒的。
Ann, breakfast.
安,该吃早餐了。
No time. gotta go.
没时间了。要走了。
Please take Ziggy with you.
请带上齐吉。
I'm not his babysitter.
我不是他的保姆。
No, you're his cousin.
不,你是他表姐。
Second cousin, once removed.
二表姐,还是远亲的。
I kinda wish he was removed from our house.
我真希望,他能从我们家搬走。
He's family, Ann, and he's only been with us a week,
他是家人,安,他和我们在一起才一周,
So please be nice.
请你对他好些。
Come on, Ziggy!
快来,齐吉!
Ziggy, let's go! You're like molasses.
齐吉,我们要走了!你真像一坨糖蜜。
He's from Poland, he doesn't speak english.
他从波兰来的,还不会说英语呢。
Ziggy, let's go! You're like Polish molasses.
齐吉,我们走!你就像波兰的糖蜜。
Ceremony 4:00!
仪式4点开始!
-Don't forget! -How could i?
-别忘了! -我怎么能忘?
That's all you people talk about.
你们这些人,只会说这些。
Sorry I'm late again, gang.
对不起,我右来晚了,教友们。
Guess it's time for that new alarm clock.
看来是该换新闹钟了。
Let's jump right in with...
让我们直接进入…
"I heard the voice of the lord saying
“我听见耶♥和♥华♥的声音说,
'Whom shall I send and who will go for us?'
‘我可以差遣谁呢、谁肯为我们去呢?’
Then said I, 'here am I, send me.'"
我说:‘我在这里,请差遣我。’”
Start with that one?
从那个开始?
Maybe another one?
或是,另一节?
Any requests?
没人要求吗?
Tomorrow is Halloween.Do you know what that means?
明天是万圣节。你知道,这意味着什么吗?
Candy!
糖果!
It means, for one night you can let go of your inhibitions
and become someone completely different.
这意味着,在一个晚上,你可以放下你的压抑,成为一个完全不同的人。
mm-Hmm?
请讲?
What are inhibitions?
什么是抑制?
Well, they're-- they're things that hold you back.
它们,它们是那些阻碍你前进的东西。
From what?
阻碍什么?
Chardy Edwards, you scared us to death.
查迪·爱德华兹,你吓死我们了。
Peg, I'm gonna remember that look on your face forever.
佩格,我会永远记住你脸上的表情。
That was hilarious.
这太好笑了。
I was hoping you'd stop by.
我希望你能过来。
-You must be a mind reader. -Oh, I must be.
-你一定会读心术。 -哦,我一定会的。
-You know why? -Mm-Mmm.
-你知道为什么吗? -嗯嗯。
'Cause I knew you'd say that.
因为,我知道你会这么说。
Oh, stop it, Chardy, the kids are right there.
哦,别闹了,查迪,孩子们就在那儿呢。
Well, they're gonna have to learn about love sooner or later.
他们迟早要学会,什么是爱。
Peg, I love you so much, I could explode.
佩格,我太爱你了,我都要爆♥炸♥了。
Morning! Morn--
早上好!早...
Hey, good morning, Mr. Mayor.
嘿,早上好,镇长先生。
Ah, nice to see you.Ah, nice to see you, too.
-啊,很高兴见到你。 -啊,我也很高兴见到你。
How are you? Well, I'm just remarkable, thank you.
你好吗?我只想引起注意,谢谢你。
Today in war-frightened Europe
今天,在受到战争威吓的欧洲,
German chancellor Adolf Hitler declared
德国总理阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥宣布,
he would not allow an alien race to control his country's destiny.
他不会允许一个外来种族控制他国家的命运。
That German's got the whole world on pins and needles.
那个德国人,让全世界都如坐针毡。
Crazier than a rat in a tin can.
比罐头里的老鼠,还疯狂。
A rat in a tin can with tanks.
一只老鼠在铁罐里,还有坦克。
And guns.
还有枪炮。
-Coffee, Mr. Mayor? -Thank you very much.
-要咖啡吗,镇长先生? -非常感谢。
Nothing like a piping hot cup of pepper's famous motor oil.
没有什么,能比得上一杯,滚烫的撒上胡椒粉的著名机油了。
Oh, here come the rockefellers.
瞧,洛克菲勒的人来了。
-Hey, sheriff. -Mr. Davison.
-嘿,警长。 -戴维森先生。
-Hello, Clark. -Lorraine, good morning.
-你好,克拉克。 -洛琳,早上好。
- How are things? - Oh, good, good, good, good.
-最近怎么样? -哦,很好,很好,很好。
Busy.How are you? A big, big day for Paul.
很忙。你好吗?这是保罗的大日子。
Oh, sure is, thank you.
哦,当然了,谢谢你。
Oh, you're still reading, "Gone with the Wind."
哦,你还在读《飘》这本书呢。
You've been at that for a couple of weeks.
你都读了几个星期了。
Oh, I'm such a slow reader,
哦,我阅读太慢了,
-But thank you for the recommendation. -Oh, sure, sure.
-不过,还是感谢你的推荐。 -哦,当然,当然。
Such a beautiful love story.I'm really enjoying it.
如此美好的爱情故事。我真的很喜欢它。
Oh, good, I'm glad you like it.
太好了,我很高兴你喜欢读它。
I-- I-- I would always find myself re-reading
我...我...我总是会不由自主地,反复阅读
-That section where-- -Clark!
-那段情节... -克拉克!
Paul.
保罗。
Say, were you able to get that sign painted,
说说,你是否把那块标志牌刷上油漆,
"Chosen as the home of the rotolactor?"
“这里被选为转盘挤奶机故乡”了吗?
uh, I-- I-- I-- thought it was just "home of the rotolactor."
呃,我...我...我原以为只是“转盘挤奶机的故乡”而已。
No, it's gotta say, "Chosen as."
不,应该是“选为。”
-That's important. -Okay, then, okay, okay.
-这是很重要的。 -好吧,那就好吧,好吧。
And the tablecloths and apple cider, all set?
桌布和苹果酒都准备好了吗?
-Yep, that's next on my list. Next on my list. -All right.
-是的,这排在我清单上的下一项。我清单上的下一件任务。 -好的。
Cause this isn't some barbeque or manure stacking contest, Clark.
因为,这可不是什么,户外烧烤或堆肥大赛,克拉克。
It's been a long time since I've planned a manure stacking contest.
我已经很久没有策划过什么,堆肥大赛了。
Clark, listen, I know we've had our differences about this,
克拉克,听着,我知道,我们在这件事上有分歧,
and you're worried first it's a cow milking machine,
你首先担心的,这是一台奶牛挤奶机,
Next a factory and a train station pop up,
接下来将会有,一个工厂和一个火车站,
and before you know it, we're a metropolis,
在你还不知不觉时,我们镇俨然成为了一座大都市了,
but, trust me, pal,
但是,相信我,伙计,
change only comes when you take bold leaps forward.
只有当你大胆地向前跃进时,改变才会到来。
电影精选列表