I see the--
嘴巴呈略微向上的“V”形,嘴角处没有嘴唇遮挡,唾液正从那里滴落下来。
我看到了...
Will you hold on, please? I'll be right back in a minute.
请您稍等一下好吗?我马上就回来。
We are bringing you an eyewitness account
我们将为您带来有关新泽西州
of what's happening on the Wwilmuth Farm,Grover's Mill, New Jersey.
格罗弗镇威尔穆斯农场磨坊,正在发生之事的目击者描述。
Wait a minute, something's happening.
等一下,有事情发生了。
...by the woods, the fires--
...树林旁,有火...
The gas tanks, tanks of the automobiles--
那些油箱,给汽车用的油箱...
spreading everywhere.
散落到处都是。
Coming this way now, about 20 yards to my right--
现在朝这边来了,大约在我的右侧 20 码的距离处...
Ladies and gentlemen, due to circumstances beyond our control,
女士们、先生们,由于一些我们无法预见的因素,
we are unable to continue the broadcast from Grover's Mill.
我们无法继续从格罗弗的磨坊进行广播了。
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝。
At least 40 people lie dead in the field
east of the village of Grover's Mill,
在格罗弗镇磨坊以东的田野里,至少有 40 人丧生。
Their bodies burned and distorted beyond all possible recognition.
他们的身体燃烧着,扭曲变形,已完全无法辨认了。
I have been requested by the governor of New Jersey
我已接到新泽西州州长的指示,
To place the counties of Mercer and Middlesex East
of Jamesburg under martial law.
对梅瑟县和米德尔塞克斯县(位于詹姆斯堡以东的部分)实施戒♥严♥令。
Of the creatures in the rocket cylinder,
在喷火圆柱体内的那些生物中,
I can give you no authoritative information to their purposes here on earth.
在这里,我无法向您提供,有关他们在地球上的具体目的的权威信息。
Of their destructive instrument,
I shall refer to the weapon as a heat ray.
至于他们那具有破坏力的工具,我将把它称为“热射线”这一武器。
Operator, yes...
发生器,是的...
Yes, this is Clark hill from Lullaby.
是的,我是摇篮镇的克拉克·希尔。
Hey, hello? Hello?
嘿,听见了吗?听见我了吗?
Martian cylinders are falling all over the country.
火星圆柱体正在全国各地纷纷坠落。
One outside of buffalo, St. Louis.
一个落在,圣路易斯市郊布法罗县。
The monster is now in control of the middle section of New Jersey.
这个怪物,现在控制着新泽西州的中部地区。
It has effectively cut the state through its center.
它有效地从中心,将该州分割了。
Citizens of the nation,I wish to impress upon you
the urgent need of calm and resourceful action.
各位公民们,我想向你们强调,当前最为迫切的是要保持冷静并采取果断措施。
You have just heard the Secretary of the Interior speaking
from Washington.
您刚刚听到了内政部长从华盛顿发出的讲话。
Dad, are we leaving?
爸爸,我们是要离家吗?
Mom! you can't just sit there.
妈妈!你不能就这么坐着不动啊。
I've been informed that the central portion of New Jersey is blacked out
from radio communication
我已获悉,新泽西州的中部地区的无线电通讯被切断了
due to the effects of the heat ray
upon power lines and electrical equipment.
由于热射线对电力线路和电气设备的影响。
Here's a special bulletin.
这是一个特别的公告。
Chardy, what's happening?
查迪,这是怎么了?
I'll take care of it.
我会当心的。
I'll-- I'll--
我会的... 我会的...
Chardy!
查迪!
Oh, hit my head!
哦,撞到我头了!
You okay?
你没事吧?
Peg, are you okay?
佩格,你还好吗?
-Yes. -Damn it!
-是的。 -该死的!
Damn it!
真该死!
Mom, how much more do you need to hear?
妈妈。你还想听多少?
We're under attack!
我们被攻击了!
You have to get up!
你必须起来!
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们和先生们,
I have a grave announcement to make.
我有件大事要宣布。
Those strange beings who landed in the Jersey farmlands tonight
are the vanguard of an invading army from the planet Mars.
今晚,降落在泽西农场的那些奇怪的生物,是一支来自火星的侵略军的先锋。
Everybody, hold on! Hold on!
大家忍♥耐一下!镇定一下!
They're coming right toward us!
他们正朝我们走来!
It's the end of the world! We're all gonna die!
这是世界末日!我们都会死的!
Mom, we're leaving.I packed your suitcase.
妈妈,我们要走了。我帮你收拾了行李。
Dad's outside. Come on!
爸爸已经在外面了。来吧!
It may be the saddest forecast.
这可能是最悲观的预测。
Mom...
妈妈...
Dad's starting the car.We have to go.
爸爸在发动汽车。我们得走了。
Is there anyone on the air?
有人在广播吗?
Is there anyone?
有什么人在吗?
I couldn't reach my daughter in Boston.
我联♥系♥不上在波士顿的女儿。
They must have wiped out Boston!
他们一定把波士顿夷为平地了!
They might have wiped out the whole damn country!
他们可能会毁灭整个国家!
Of course they're coming for us.
他们当然会来找我们。
We've got the fourth tallest water tower in three counties.
在这附近三个县中,我们有第四高度的水塔。
All right, hold on!
那好吧,保持镇定!
The radio said that they landed in Grover's Mill.
无线电说,他们降落在格罗弗镇的磨坊。
That's only a few hours from here, isn't it?
离这里只有几个小时的路程,不是吗?
When Sheriff Dandy gets here he will have definitive answers, I promise.
当丹迪警长来的时候,他会有明确的答案,我保证。
Can anybody tell me what the fuck is going on?
谁能告诉我,到底是怎么回事?
Okay.
好吧。
Everybody finished?
你们大家都说完了吗?
Finished screaming and yelling?
都喊完了,叫完了吗?
You wanna act like a bunch of goddamn fools?
你们想表现得,像一群傻瓜吗?
Well, that'll make it nice and easy for them when they get here, won't it?
好吧,这样他们来的时候就方便多了,不是吗?
You'll be standing around with your tits in the wind
你会站在那里,任热浪吹着你的胸口,
and those bastards will float on over
burn you alive, right where you're standing.
那些混♥蛋♥会把你们活活烧死,就在你们站着的地方。
You'll be dead.
你们会死的。
Then you'll be dead!
那你也会死的!
Then you!
还有你!
Is that what you want?
这就是你们想要的吗?
You're a crazy old man, Collins.
你是个疯狂老头,柯林斯。
Crazy? Crazy world, shorty.
疯狂?这就是个疯狂世界,小个子。
Believe you me, I've seen it.
相信我,我见过什么是疯狂。
I've seen things make you shit a green carrot.
我见过,让你吓得拉屎的东西。
Wanna get in your cars and die on the road,
hide under a rug and die like an animal?
想钻进你的车里,死在路上,躲在地毯下面,像动物一样死去吗?
Go right ahead.
那就去逃避吧。
Seems like a fitting end to this town.
看来,这是这个小镇最合适的结局了。
You've all been dead for years,you just never knew it.
你们都死了很多年了,只是不知道而已。
I'm gonna fight those bastards when they come.
等那些混♥蛋♥来了,我要和他们作战。
Martian fire rays don't scare me.
火星的火焰射线,吓不倒我。
Giving up, that's what scares me.
放弃,这会让我害怕的。
Hem and haw here all you want.
在这儿瞎吵瞎闹,这就是你们想要的。
Every minute they get closer.
他们正在分分钟地逼近。
Or follow me.
或者,跟随我。
Up to you.
由你们决定。
Uh, thank you.
呃,谢谢你。
Well, Mr. Collins has weighed in with his proposal, and uh--
看来,柯林斯先生已经考虑过他的提议了,而且...
Someone's finally making some damn sense.
终于有人下定决心了。
Get anything that can be used as a weapon.
找到任何,可以用于作战的武器。
We need supplies.
我们需要物资。
I'll send word about a base camp.
我会传令下去,设立大本营的。
Move out!
行动起来吧!
They landed in Grover's Mill at 8:50,
他们在8点50分降落在格罗弗镇的磨坊,
Basking Ridge, around 9:00.
9点钟,到达了巴斯金岭。
With that rate of speed,I'd say we gotta be ready for them at 04:30.
照这样的速度,我们得在4点30分准备好迎接他们。
That's roughly five hours from now.
离现在,大概还有5个小时。
-Make sense? -Oh, yeah.
-听明白了? -哦,是的。
How are we supposed to be ready for this?
我们怎么能做好准备呢?
We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.
我们到那时候,就会拆毁那座桥。
We need to find a clearing to anchor our defense,
我们得找块空地,来巩固我们的防御,
set up some work lights, a road block to slow them down.
放些工程照明灯,设置路障,让他们慢下来。
Ignite some spot fires, a barricade.
点上火堆,作为路障。
Make it look like all hell broke loose,
让一切看起来一团糟,
And pray till the boys stationed at Fort Dix arrive.
并祈祷,直到驻扎在迪克斯堡的孩子们赶到这里。
-The boys of Fort--wait, with the army? -No, Clark, the girl scouts.
-堡城的孩子们...等等,和军队一起吗? -不,克拉克,是女童子军。
Pulled the same maneuver with the 93rd infantry in '18.
1918年,第93步兵团也做过同样的事。
knocked a shit load of krauts right out of their lederhosen.
把一群德国佬打得屁滚尿流。
Wait a minute.Whose property is this?
等一下。这是谁的财产?
That's widow Johnson's place.
那是约翰逊寡妇的家。
Not anymore.
不再是了。
Helen, what are you doing here?
海伦,你在这里做什么?
Where's Stan?
斯坦在哪儿?
In the shed.
在棚屋里。
Behind the house.
就在我家房♥子后面。
Hiding under a sack of grain.
躲在一堆谷物下面。
Why is this happening?
电影精选列表