你应该闭上嘴的,克拉克,就像你平时做的那样。
So the letters are for?
所以,这些字母,就是为了这些用处?
I'm gonna mark everyone with charcoal to separate us
from the non-believers.
我要用木炭在每个人身上做个记号♥,把我们和不信教的人,区分开来。
Helen, you'd be marked with an "h,"
海伦,你会被打上“h ”,
Sally would get an "s."
莎莉会得“s”。
Hold the phone.
等一下。
Stan's "s," too."
斯坦也要被写上“s”的。
To avoid confusion, Stan,you'll be marked with an "x."
为了避免混淆,斯坦,你会被写个“x ”。
"x"? Really?
“x”真的吗?
That's the cross-him-out letter,
这是一个,“把他除掉”的字母,
don't worry, Stan, we'll think of something.
别担心,斯坦,我们会想办法的。
How about a number? How about a nine?
用一个数字,怎么样?“9”怎么样?
Sure. Nine is beautiful.Thanks, Reverend.
当然。“9”很不错。谢谢你,牧师。
I got a nine.
我得到了“9”。
See anything, Reverend?
到什么了吗? 牧师?
Oh, you bet. I saw a bright orange light for just a second.
哦,当然了。我只看到了一闪而过的明亮的橙色光。
What do you think they'll do when they come?
你认为,他们来了会做什么?
Well, they'll take us--take us away,
他们会把我们...会把我们带走的,
Take us to someplace better.
带我们去,更美好的地方。
Say they don't take us.
假设他们不收留我们。
Instead of taking us to a better place,
没有带我们去更好的地方,
they just instead cook every last one of us.
他们只是把我们每个人,都烤死了。
I just wanna say this.
我只是想说这个。
We've been coming to you a good long time, Reverend,
我们来找你好久了,牧师,
and it ain't hard to see that you're not the man you used to be.
不难看出,你已经不是以前的那个人了。
And it's a hard thing when folks want answers
and maybe you don't have them.
当人们想要答案,而你却没有答案时,这是一件很困难的事情。
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
Maybe there ain't any anyways.
也许,根本就没有。
All I know is that you helped us tonight, Reverend.
我只知道,你今晚帮了我们,牧师。
No, it's not me, it's them out there.
不,不是因为我,是因为,他们就在那里。
No. It's not out there.
不。它就不在那里。
Its you, Ray.
就是你。雷伊。
You helped us live without fear tonight.
今晚,你帮我们摆脱了恐惧。
You woke up something inside of us all.
你唤醒了,我们所有人的内心。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You say it was a bright orange light?
你说那是一道,明亮的橘黄色的光?
I saw it, too. Beautiful.
我也看到了。很美丽。
They'll be here soon.
他们会马上就来到这里的。
Let's go.
我们走。
This is it.
就是这样。
It's 04:30.
现在是04:30。
This is what we've been waiting for.
这就是我们期待已久的。
Hustle, hustle.
抓紧,抓紧了。
Stay strong. Stay focused.
保持强劲。保持专注。
Hurry up.
快点儿。
Come on, you bastards.
来吧,你们这些混♥蛋♥们。
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Something's wrong.
有些不对劲。
They should be here already.
他们应该已经到这里了。
They should be here already!
他们应该已经到这里了!
Where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪儿?
They know. they know we're waiting for them.
他们知道了。他们知道,我们在等着他们。
They know about the ambush.
他们知道埋伏的事。
They're watching us.
他们在观察我们。
-Dear god. -They're getting messages.
-亲爱的上帝。 -他们得到情报了。
-How? -Signals.
-怎么会? -发信♥号♥♥。
'Cause there's one of them among us.
因为我们中间,就有他们的人。
Jesus Christ, what is the problem?
天啊,有什么问题吗?
There's a spy.
有一个间谍。
There's no goddamn spy.
根本就没有什么,该死的间谍。
I saw something in the woods.
我在树林里,看到了一些东西。
Something fishy's going on here.
这里有些可疑的事情。
We've been waiting here all night!
我们已经在这里,等了一整夜了!
You don't understand the gravity of the situation, Collins,
你还不了解情况的严重性,柯林斯,
Things have taken a change for the much, much worse.
事情已经变得更糟了。
-I do understand.
-No, you do not,because there is a spy right here in this town!
-我明白。 - 不,你不明白,因为这个镇上,有个间谍!
Well, we gotta stop the signals 'cause they're still getting data.
我们得切断信♥号♥♥,因为他们还在接收数据。
Let's find that spy and get some goddamned answers!
我们去找出那个间谍,找出那该死的答案!
Find that spying son of a bitch!
找出那个狗♥娘♥养♥的间谍!
And get him to talk about his goddamn spying, Peg.
让他谈谈,他那该死的间谍行为,佩格。
You've hurt me for the last time.
这是你最后一次,伤害我了。
Come on! Let's find that spy!
来吧! 让我们找到那个间谍!
Come on!
来吧!
Come back here!
快回来!
Get the truck.
去把卡车,开过来。
Come outside.
出来。
-Let's get outta here. -No, not you, Jimmy.
-我们走吧。 -不,不是你,吉米。
Just Peter.
只是彼得。
How did you get past the old lady?
你是怎么通过那个老太太的?
She's been asleep for an hour.
她已经睡了一个小时了。
-Where have you been? -Oh, you know, out and about.
-你去哪儿了? -哦,你知道的,出去随便走走。
Out and about where?
外出到哪里了?
You know, you could have been killed out there.
你知道吗,你可能会被杀的。
If it ain't Mr. President.
别以为这是什么“林肯总统”。
Did you--
你听到什么...
Ziggy!
齐吉!
(如果你勇敢向前跨出一大步,改变才会发生。)
I found the spy!
我找到了间谍!
Yeah, get him!
是的,抓住他!
Who sent you? How do we stop them?
谁派你来的? 我们如何阻止他们?
I know you understand me, now answer me!
我知道,你听得懂我说的,现在向我坦白吧!
Stay away from him!
离他远点!
Enough!
够了!
That kid ain't no goddamn spy.
那孩子不是间谍。
He's a polack.
他是波兰人。
He's a little boy.Look at him.
看看他,他还是个小孩子。
This is what everything's been leading to?
难道,这就是所有事情导致的结果吗?
Going after some kid who can't protect himself?
去找出一个,连自己都不会保护的孩子吗?
It's about making the most of whatever we got left.
现在是要充分利用,我们剩下的一切。
Now when they get here, I want--
等他们来了,我就要...
They're here! Give it all you got!
他们就在这里!拿出你们所有的勇气!
This is our moment!
此乃吾等存亡之机!
Go! Go! Go!
冲!冲!冲啊!
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你没事吗?你没事吧?
Ma, how?
妈妈。怎么会这样?
Were were you?
你们去哪儿了?
Lorraine!
罗琳!
Lorraine!
罗琳!
Wait here.
等在这里。
? I see the river is white
? 我看见了河水是清澈的
? The banks are overflowing
? 河岸被漫过
? The fish are darn near jumping on my line ?
? 鱼几乎要跳到我的钓线上了 ?
? I'm gonna cast my reel the way the wind is blowing ?
? 我要顺着风的方向,放卷线轴 ?
? And hope I catch the big one anytime. ?
? 希望我能随时钓到大鱼。 ?
Is it uh--
难道是,呃...
? I was growing up
? 我慢慢长大了
Oh!
哦!
I'm gonna jump-- I'm gonna jump ahead if that's all right.
我要跳过了...如果可以的话,我要跳过了。
I'm just gonna jump ahead, okay?
我跳到开头部分,好吗?
? I told myself i'd wait for you forever ?
? 我告诉自己,我会永远等你 ?
? but it's turning out much harder than I thought ?
? 但结果比我想象的,要难多了 ?
? I could go on singing till I'm blue in the face ?
? 我可以一直唱到脸色发青为止 ?
? This is my long, long,long, story short ?
? 这就是我漫长的经历中的,一个片段 ?
Actually, that's my song.
实际上,这就是我的歌♥。
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
It needs some work.
这需要再做些加工。
I know it does.
我知道,是得要加工。
But Lorraine, there's been something
I've been wanting to tell you for a very long time
但是洛林,有件事,我一直想告诉你,
but if I don't tell you right now I'm gonna regret it
for the rest of my goddamn life,
电影精选列表