You oughta write that in your little diary.
你应该把这些,记在你的小日记本里。
Oh, you really want me-- Oh, okay, yep.
哦,你真的想让我... 哦,好吧,我记下。
-Change only comes when-- -Yeah, I got it, I got it.
-改变只会在… -是的,我听着呢,我知道了。
-You take bold-- -I got it. I got it.
-你要大胆点... -我知道了,我明白了。
-He's got it, Paul. -All right, good.
-他知道了,保罗。 -这就好,很好。
Well, you should welcome advice about taking charge, Clark.
那么,你应该听取别人的建议,克拉克。
-Yeah, sure. -I mean, you're the mayor.
-是的,当然要听。 -我是说,你是镇长。
It's in the job description.
这是在你述职报告里有的。
Thank you for your help, Clark.
谢谢你的帮助,克拉克。
Good seeing you.
很高兴见到你们。
More coffee, Mr. Mayor?
还要咖啡吗? 镇长先生?
Oh, Reverend Rogers, Helen and I couldn't find you after mass last week.
罗杰斯牧师,海伦和我上周做完弥撒后,就找不到你了。
You left so quickly.
你走得太快了。
I wanted to talk about my brother Joe's passing.
我想谈谈,我哥哥乔的去世。
Ah, um, have you learned anything from this time of trial, Stan?
啊,嗯,你从这次磨炼中,学到了什么吗,斯坦?
Oh, you bet.
哦,当然了。
When a cow kicks you in the leg,it don't feel like much.
当一头奶牛踢你的腿时,你不会有什么感觉。
But if she nails you just right in the head,boy, you're done for.
但如果她正踢中你的头,小子,你就完蛋了。
Very spiritual.
很符合教义。
No, tell him about the passage you found.
不,告诉他,你找到的通道。
Oh, yeah, "They are plans for peace and not disaster,
To give you a future and a hope."
是啊,“它们是和平而不是灾难的计划,给你未来和希望。”
Exodus chapter eight.That's one of my favorites.
出自《出埃及记》第8章。这是我的最爱之一。
No, it's from Jeremiah, Chapter 29?
不,是出自《耶利米书》第29章?
Oh! I always get those two confused.
哦!我总是把这两个搞混。
Well, I'll keep your brother,Jonathan, in my prayers.
好吧,我会为你哥哥乔纳森祈祷的。
-My brother was joe. -I'll pray for them both.
-我哥哥叫乔。 -我会为他们俩祈祷的。
(被选为“转盘挤牛奶机”的故乡)
Come on! We're sitting ducks out here.
算了吧! 我们在这儿,会成为“活靶子”的。
-Think he saw us? -Don't move! stay down!
-你觉得他会看见我们吗? -别动!蹲在这!
Hi, Peter. How you doing - fine.
嗨,彼得。你好吗? -很好。
Hey, lovebirds, shut the hell up.
嘿,小情侣,给我闭嘴。
Do you want him to hear us?
你们想让他听见我们吗?
Look, my folks said that when Collins came back from the war,
He was all messed up.
听着,我父母说,自从柯林斯从战场回来后,他就变得一团糟了。
Maybe he blew away a thousand krauts,blasting their brains out.
也许他炸飞了上千个德国兵,把他们的脑袋都炸飞了。
Who knows what he does in there all day?
谁知道他整天在屋子里面干什么?
Here, throw it.
给你,扔过去。
Why is it warm?
为什么还是热的?
Is this pee? Eew, gross.
这是尿吗? 嗷,真恶心。
-Is it true that Ziggy's an imbecile in the head
'Cause he never talks? -You're an imbecile.
-因为他从不说话,所以说齐吉是个白♥痴♥,是真的吗? -你才是个笨蛋呢。
He's Polish.
他是个波兰人。
Our family sent him here 'cause of Hitler.
就因为希♥特♥勒♥,我们家把他接来了。
-Ever listen to the radio? -Okay, here we go.
-你难道不听广播吗? -行了,我们该行动了。
If he comes out, don't look him in the eyes.
如果他出来,不要直视他的眼睛。
Just keep moving.
只要跑走就没事。
-Ah! -Ew!
-啊! -嗷!
These last few years haven't been easy,
but today we look ahead at brighter days to come...
过去的几年并不容易,但今天我们展望光明的未来…
ladies and gentlemen,I'm proud to present
女士们先生们,我很荣幸地向大家介绍
The rotolactor.
转盘挤奶机。
And then I'll say something like...
接下,我会说一些…
This is a modern marvel.
这是一个现代奇迹。
How it can milk 15 cows at once.
它是如何,一次挤15头奶牛的。
Oh, and Clark, this is where you're gonna lead the cows in.
克拉克,这是你引牛进来的地方。
Mm, yeah, okay.
嗯,是的,没问题。
Then I'm gonna tug on the heartstrings a little bit.
然后,我要拨动一下大家的心弦。
Our fields are drying up.
我们的田地,正在干涸。
You're working your fingers to the bone,barely getting by.
你拼命工作,也就勉强糊口。
Events in Europe are drawing us ever closer to an inevitable world war.
欧洲的事态,使我们越来越接近一场,不可避免的世界大战。
I say change only comes when you take bold leaps forward.
我说,只有当你大胆地向前飞跃时,改变才会到来。
Well, that's it.Now what do you say we fire this up?
好吧,就是这样。现在,你觉得我们把它点燃怎么样?
Absolutely.
绝对的。
-And all these buttons-- -Yeah?
-所有这些按钮... -是吗?
Designed and built in florida.
是在佛罗里达设计和建造的。
I think it's the future in dairy farming.
我认为,这才是奶牛养殖的未来。
The fut--
未...
...and when the time is...
…当时间到了…
Oh, my god!
哦,我的上帝!
-Has it got rotors on it? -Yeah, get over here!
-它有转子吗?-对,过来!
-Dump it right on there? -Yeah, get out of the way!
-把水泼在那里? -对,让开!
I cannot believe it.This is a disaster.
我简直不敢相信。 这真是一场灾难。
Oh, god, ah!
哦,上帝,啊!
Oh, Chardy!
哦,查迪!
You're damn right I'm upset.
你说得对,我很生气。
The whole town was due to arrive.
全镇的人都要到场。
I had to cancel the whole damn ceremony!
我不得不取消整个典礼!
No, I couldn't even start the thing.
不行,我都启动不了。
There was going to be a fireworks show, for god's sake!
看在上帝的份上,本来要有烟花表演的!
What do you think?
你在想什么?
Oh, look at those Halloween costumes!
哦,看那些万圣节服装!
They fit perfectly!
非常合身!
-Kind of itchy. -Oh, you're gonna look great tomorrow.
-有点痒。 -你明天看起来,会很棒的。
You are a wonderful Abraham Lincoln.
你是一个了不起的亚伯拉罕·林肯。
And you are the spitting image of Bette Davis.
你简直就是,贝蒂·戴维斯的翻版。
Greta garbo!
葛丽泰·嘉宝!
This--
这个...
You'll fix it. you always do. You'll make it better.
你会搞定的。你总是这样。你会做得更好的。
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你。
You're the most beautiful girl in town.
你是镇上,最漂亮的女孩。
You know that?
你知道吗?
In all New Jersey.
在整个新泽西。
The Columbia Broadcasting System and its affiliated stations
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥及其附属各电台,
present Orson Welles and the mercury theater
on the air, in "The War of the Worlds."
正在直播奥逊·威尔斯和水星剧院的《世界大战》。
Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt our program
女士们先生们,我们中断舞曲节目,
of dance music to bring you a special bulletin
from the intercontinental radio news.
插播一则洲际广播新闻的特别报道。
It is reported that at 8:50 pm,a huge flaming object
据报道,晚上8点50分,一个巨大燃烧物体
believed to be a meteorite, fell on a farm
in the neighborhood of Grover's Mill, New Jersey.
据信是陨石,落在了新泽西州格罗弗磨坊附近的一个农场上。
The government meteorological bureau has requested a large observatory
政♥府♥气象局已经要求建立一个大型天文台
keep a watch on any further disturbances occurring on the planet Mars.
来监视火星上发生的,任何进一步的骚动。
We'll return you, until then,to the music of Ramon Raquello
and his orchestra.
在那之前,我们会带你去听拉蒙·拉奎罗和他的乐团的音乐。
Then you're quite convinced as a scientist
那么作为一名科学家,
that living intelligence, as we know it,does not exist on Mars?
你很确信,我们所知道的火星上,不存在生命智能吗?
How far is Mars from here?
火星离这里,有多远?
I'd say approximately 40 million miles.
我想大概是,4000万英里。
Well, that seems to take--
那么,这似乎需要...
We take you now to Grover's Mill, New Jersey.
我们现在带你去新泽西州的格罗弗磨坊。
-Hello? -Are you hearing this?
-你好? -你听到了吗?
-The what? -The radio's reporting something about Mars.
-听到什么? -无线电报道了一些关于火星的事情。
Something landed over at Grover's Mill.
有东西落在了格罗弗磨坊。
You have to slow down.
你得慢点儿说。
You need to put the radio on if you're not listening--
如果你还没听到,就把收音机打开...
Okay, okay, I'll turn it on.
好吧,好吧,我把收音机打开。
It landed, but they don't know what it is.
它降落了,但他们不知道那是什么。
It was on the rad--
就在马路上...
Well, I hardly know where to begin.
我都不知道,该从何说起了。
I guess that's it.
我想就是这样。
Yes, I guess that's the thing directly in front of me.
是的,我想,这就是我面前的东西。
I can see the object itself.
我能看到物体本身。
Doesn't look very much like a meteor.
看起来不太像流星现象。
It looks more like a huge cylinder.
它看起来,更像一个巨大的圆柱体。
Friction with the earth's atmosphere usually tears holes in a meteorite.
与地球大气的摩擦,通常会在陨石上撕裂出洞来。
This thing is smooth,and the metal casing is definitely extraterrestrial.
这东西很光滑,金属外壳绝对是外星生物。
And not found on this earth.
而且,在地球上找不到。
What?
什么?
Something's happening.
有些事情,将要发生了。
Stay back, I tell you!
退后,我来告诉你!
Good heavens.Something wiggling out of the shadow like a gray snake.
天啊。有什么东西,像条灰色的蛇一样,从阴影里蠕动出来了。
Eyes are black and they gleam like a serpent.
眼睛是黑色的,像蛇一样闪闪发光。
The mouth is kind of V shaped with saliva dripping from its rimless lips.
电影精选列表