I'm a goddamn broadcast miracle worker!
你知道找一家麦片公♥司♥赞助大屠♥杀♥
You know how hard it is to get a cereal company
有多难吗
to sponsor mass murder?!
多亏了老娘
That was ME!
你只不过是在帮我提高收视率罢了
All you did was improve my ratings.
哦 好啊 在镜头前杀了我
Oh, yeah, go on. Do it on camera.
让我成为一个烈士
Make me a martyr.
你要去哪里 胆小鬼
Where are you going? Coward!
等等
Wait.
不 不 不 等一下
No. No, no, no, wait.
嘿 伙计 干得漂亮
Oh, hey, man. Nice job.
我们还剩多少时间
How we doing for time?
我只是想小睡一会
I was just thinking of taking a quick nap.
这届观众真难哄
Tough crowd.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 我没事 伙计
No, no, it's okay. It's okay, mate.
我没事
It's okay.
我说过会带你去见希尔达
Oops. I said I'd take you to Hilda
我要遵守我的诺言
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
记住他们试图从你身上夺走的第一件东西吗
Remember the first thing they try and take from you?
希望
Hope.
永远不要放弃希望
Don't you ever lose it.
来吧
Come on.
再见 本尼
See you soon, Benny.
你知道 我刚刚…
You know, I just…
我刚发现你话不多 是吧
I just realized you don't talk much, do you?
我喜欢
I like it.
去啊
Go!
不要回头
Don't look back.
给他们点颜色看看 去啊
Give 'em hell. Go!
根除
Extirpate.
打倒每一个挡我路的逼崽子
To destroy every motherfucker that gets in my way.
给他们点颜色看看
Give 'em hell.
想象我们的神奇的完美之地
Imagine our magical perfect place.
你看到了吗
Can you see it?
你大概期待着和我一决雌雄 对吧
Probably was expecting a showdown, huh?
经典的BOSS战
Classic boss fight.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
我那贱♥人♥妹妹朝我背后开了一枪
Bitch sister Melanie shot me in the back.
她还是那个脾气好的
And she's the nice one.
你会用得上这个
You'll need this.
他们在撤离
They evacuated.
他们在地堡里 你可以在那里找到她
They're in the bunker. That's where you'll find her.
好了
Yeah, well.
该动手就动手吧
Do what you got to do.
他帮了我们
He helped us.
不能再分心了No more distractions.No more distractions.
你不能把所有人都赶尽杀绝
You can't just keep killing everybody.
你不是真的
You're not real.
听我说 我是你妹妹…
Listen to me. I'm your sister…
我妹妹已经死了
My sister is dead.
我不需要你了
I don't need you anymore.
叮咚
Ding dong.
你已经到达了你的最终目的地
You have reached your final destination.
再过不久 我们亲爱的地勤人员
In a few moment, our lovely ground crew
就会打开电梯门
will open the doors,
发射一连串的穿甲弹
unload a flurry of armor-piercing bullets
把你打成筛子
and shred you to pieces.
你会孤独地死去 被人遗忘
You will die alone and forgotten.
一切都白费了
All for nothing.
不 并没有白费
No. Not for nothing.
这是为了她
This is for her.
一个目的…
One purpose…
唯一的目的
One purpose only.
杀光他们…
Kill them all…
杀了她
To kill her.
…工具…
…instrument…
希尔达·范德柯
Kill Hilda Van Der Koy.
真的是你 对吗
It really is you, isn't it?
我很抱歉 很抱歉我没有认出你
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you.
他让我们相信你已经死了
He convinced us you were dead.
但你来了
Oh, but here you are.
你记得我 对吗
You remember me, don't you?
是我啊
It's me.
你母亲
Your mother.
是他对你干的好事
He did this to you.
他让你忘了你是谁
He made you forget what you are.
他一定对你做了什么
The things he must have done to you.
光是想想我就心痛
I can only imagine.
这是你妈妈吗
Is this your mother?
你妈妈已经死了 小子
Your mother is dead, boy.
这是你妈妈
This is your mother.
你妈妈已经死了
Your mother is dead.
希尔达对你干的好事
Hilda did this to you.
希尔达杀了你家人
Hilda killed your family.
我救了你
I saved you.
是我
It's me.
你妈妈…
Your mother…
是的
Yes.
你看到了吗
Can you see it?
我也看到了
I can see it too.
看着他
Look at him.
这个男人杀了你父亲
This man killed your father.
训练士兵来摧毁我们的家族
Trained soldiers to destroy our family.
他以为我们软弱不堪
He thought we were weak.
可我们不软弱 对吗
We're not weak, are we?
对吗
Are we?!
对了 就像这样
Yes, just like that.
就像我们练习的那样
Just like we practiced.
求求你 饶了孩子们吧
Please. Spare the children.
求求你
Please.
求求你了
Please!
不
No!
让你的家族骄傲吧
Make your family proud.
杀了他们
End this.
杀了他 上啊
Kill him! Go!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
他利用你来策划他的复仇
He used you to orchestrate his revenge.
让你背叛我 背叛你的家人
Turned you against me. Against your family.
背叛你的亲妹妹
Against your own sister.
米娜
Mina.
我是为了我们
I did it for us.
为了你
For you.
因为我爱你 而他从我身边夺走了你
Because I love you. And he took you from me.
我花费多年追他到天涯海角
I spent years hunting for him.
无论我去哪里都能见到他
I see him everywhere I go.
他是毒药 就像…
He is poison, like…
就像尖锐的火星 在我的眼睛里灼烧
like sharp embers, scraping behind my eyes.
但今晚 今晚不一样
But tonight, tonight was different.
他就在那里 混在观众里
He was there. In that audience.
看着这一切
Watching.
告诉我
Tell me.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起 真对不起 这不是你的错
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. It's not your fault.
不 不 他用魔咒蛊惑了你
No, no, no. He put you under his spell.
这个魔咒除非他死了才会终结
A spell that won't end until he's dead.
请告诉我真正的你尚未泯灭
Just, please. Please show me you're still in there,
我亲爱的孩子
my sweet, sweet boy.
回到我身边吧 拜托了
Come back to me. Please.
拜托
Please.
这不是你哥哥
This isn't your brother.
电影精选列表