Basho seems happy. It must be a good plan.
我不喜欢这个计划
I don't like this plan.
我敢说这个计划到时候就会合理多了
I bet the plan will make sense when it happens.
就像一个魔术
Like a magic trick.
有很多奇怪的道具
Lots of weird props.
然后就会天降奇迹
But then something amazing happens.
只不过我不是魔术师 我不懂魔术
Except I'm the magician. And I don't know magic.
没人懂魔术 这才是魔术的精髓所在
Nobody knows magic. That's why it's magical.
对哦 所以一切顺利
Right. So, this is fine.
一切都很顺利
This is fine.
原来如此 原来是那种计划
Okay. It's that kind of plan.
武器 危险 我们要开战了
Weapons. Danger. We're going to war.
战争时间到
It's wartime.
只要给我一把武器…
Just give me a weapon and--
现在到了最难的部分
Now comes the hard part.
时髦的邮票
Tramp stamp skidmark.
糊里糊涂 脑子里就像一团浆糊
Befuddled. To be deeply confused.
完完全全的糊涂
Deeply, deeply confused.
总算开窍了
Finally!
乔装打扮
Disguises!
好吧 我是一名厨师
Right. I'm a chef.
我为什么是一名厨师
Why am I a chef?
正式晚宴马上就要开始了
The dinner scene will commence very soon.
开始把焦糖布丁装盘上桌
Start plating the crème brûlée.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我怎么装盘焦糖布丁 我为什么要装盘焦糖布丁
How do I plate a crème? Why am I crème plating?!
别暴露你的身份
Don't blow your cover.
装出厨师的样子
Just act chef-y.
哦 马卡龙
Oh, macarons!
尝一个
Try one.
厨师就是吃东西的
Chefs eat things.
好吧 就吃一个马卡龙
Fine. One macaron,
但我得找到…这是什么
but then I need to find…What was that?
马卡龙
Macaron.
太好吃了吧
That's delicious.
再吃几个 你是个厨师
Eat more. You're a chef.
草莓味
Strawberry.
焦糖味
Caramel.
香草味
Vanilla.
又软又黏糊
So soft and squishy.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
他不高兴了
He's not happy.
晚上好 大清洗快乐
Good evening. Happy Culling.
吉迪恩为大家准备了最美味的佳肴
Gideon has prepared a most delectable menu for you all.
我是一件工具
I am an instrument.
只有一个使命 手刃…
Shaped for a single purpose. To kill…
你看上去不像一件工具
You don't look like an instrument.
我要去处理几件事情
I'm gonna go take care of something.
单独行动 你留在这里
Alone. You stay here
揣上你能找到的所有马卡龙
and grab all the macarons you can find.
等我完事后
And when I'm done,
我们会带着它们去我们神奇的完美之地
we'll bring them to our magical perfect place.
怎么样
Sound good?
接受任务
Mission accepted.
那你要去做什么
But what are you going to do?
我要拿出厨师的样子
I'm gonna act chef-y.
还在等着焦糖…crèmeStill waiting on the crème--
大功告成 好耶
I did it! Yes!
一号♥玩家胜出
Player One wins!
等会
Uh, wait.
他们看起来不一样
They look different.
为什么他们这么眼生
Why do they look so different?
他妈的他砍下了一个人头
He just chopped a fucking head off.
有些不对劲
Something's off.
我杀错人了吗
Did I kill the wrong Hilda?
逮到你了
Gotcha.
老子不干啦
I didn't sign up for this.
老子他妈的要离开这里
I'm getting the fuck out of here.
等…等
W--wait.
把刀放下
Put it down.
所有人他妈的闭上你们的臭嘴
Everybody shut your fucking pie holes.
回到角色中
Get back into character.
给我坐好
Sit down.
多谢了您嘞
Thank you.
没错 他们全是演员
That's right, they're all actors.
我就知道迟早会有人企图
It was only a matter of time before somebody tried
在大清洗这天干掉我的女王
taking down the queen on Culling Day.
因此才有了精心编排的家族晚餐
Hence the elaborately staged family dinner scene
由本人亲笔
written by yours truly.
给白♥痴♥设下的陷阱
Flypaper for idiots.
放轻松
Oh. Easy now!
没必要恼羞成怒 因为你
No need to get all butthurt because you fell for
会被那精心雕琢、生动逼真的对话深深吸引
the expertly crafted and incredibly lifelike dialogue.
大家都干得漂亮 真的
Great work, everybody. Really.
除了你 丹尼斯
Except for you, Dennis.
我都不知道该跟你说什么好了
I…I don't even know what to tell you anymore.
你就是不明白
You're just not getting it.
融入角色 丹尼斯
Feel a fucking feeling, Dennis!
有点思想吧
Think a thought.
你在这里就是一具空壳
You're an empty shell out here.
你还在絮叨你那破烂的儿戏吗
Are you still going on about yer damn kiddy play?
没事的 奶奶
It's fine, Gram Gram.
继续吮你的芒果吧
Just go back to sucking on your mango.
奶奶是真的 把她留在这里更容易
Gram Gram's real. Just, uh, easier to keep her here.
赶紧杀了这个二流子吧 我还得抓紧去看我的电视
Yeah, shoot the damn hobo so I can go and watch my shows.
我在处理了 奶奶
I'm dealing with it, Gram Gram.
继续你的…
Just go back to--
dingle-fuck指拨错区号♥却坚持说自己的号♥码是对的人
大错特错 小样
Big mistake, dingle-fuck.
现在把枪放下 否则她会替你效劳
Now, drop the gun or she'll drop it for you.
好了啦
All right.
我们给这位女士腾出点活动的空间 好吗
Let's give the lady some room to work, shall we?
出去吧
Come on.
你就这么点能耐吗
Is that the best you've got?
使出你的全力
Come on!
哇 她真是个美人
Ooh. She's pretty.
我的一生都在为这一刻准备
My entire life built to this moment,
而我却失败了
and I failed.
我知道你妈妈的遭遇
I knew your mother.
你会替她报仇
You will avenge her.
喂
Hey.
你的战斗风格
Your fighting style.
我到哪都能认得出
I'd recognize it anywhere.
你受过萨满的训练 他人在哪
You were trained by the Shaman. Where is he?
你最好老实回答她的问题
Might want to tell her what she wants to know
在她把你制成
before she makes you
她的私人小宠物鱼之前
her personal little filleted fuck-fish.
看我嘴唇
Read my lips.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
这不应该这么好笑啊
Not really supposed to be funny.
她读错我的唇语了还是…
Did she read my lips wrong or--?
有好戏看咯 - 不 她读懂了
Oh, no, no. - Nope. She got it.
好了
Okay.
冷静一点好吗 六月 他掌握着一些情报
Easy, June. Hm? He's got some answers.
这需要一点技巧
This is gonna require a little bit of finesse.
给我们点私人空间 好吗
Give us some privacy, okay?
好了 真心话
Okay. Real talk.
拜托别逼我动手
Please don't make me do this.
这种折磨会让我流鼻血
This torture shit gives me nosebleeds.
你生气 杀了一些人 我明白
You're pissed, you killed some people, I get it.
希尔达是我妹妹
Hilda's my sister,
你以为我不知道她是什么样的人吗
电影精选列表