To commit total focus to a single task.
糟了
Oh, shit!
后退 后退
Back, back, back, back!
新计划 不用武器
New plan. No weapon.
不需要
Don't need it.
等会 他是这么说的吗
Wait, is that what he said?
你就是武器
You are the weapon.
我是武器
I am the weapon.
嘿 小子
Hey, Boy!
接住 - 谢了
Catch! - Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
认真的吗 - 哦 见鬼
Seriously? - Oh, fuck!
你好啊 伙计
Hello, mate.
喂 听着 严格来说 我…
Hey, listen. Technically, yeah, I--
我救了你一命
I got your back with that
所以也许你可以还我个人情
so maybe you can return the favor.
你想杀了这些混♥蛋♥ 我可以帮你
You wanna kill these bastards, I can help.
我可以帮忙
I can!
我懂了我懂了
Oh, oh! Ah, ah.
你想杀了希尔达
You want Hilda?
没问题 我可以带你去见她…
Okay, I can take you to her…
如果你放了我
if you free me.
看上去很狡猾 不值得信任
Dodgy. To appear untrustworthy.
你在干什么 求你快把铁链弄断
What are you doing? Please break the chain!
好吧 好吧 抱歉
Right, right. Sorry.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我们需要团队合作 好吗
We need to work as a team. Yeah?
团队 我还从来没组过队呢
Team. I've never been on a team.
你用这个杀出一条血路 我要去…
You push forward with that. Bam! And I'm gonna--
我要到推车后面去
I'm gonna get behind that cart.
我要去开推车
I'm gonna do cart stuff!
对 懂了吗
Yeah! Yeah?
上
Go!
我去 不是吧
Oh, come on.
瞧我啊 团队的一部分
Look at me, part of a team.
等等 我的队员哪去了
Wait. Where'd my team go?
想起来了 去开推车了
Right. Doing cart stuff.
第二回合
Round two.
开始
Fight!
中量拳
Medium punch!
重拳 彻底击倒
Heavy punch! Total knockout!
我真是酷爆了
That was cool.
我们总是这样见面 不是吗
We keep meeting like this, don't we?
我叫巴索 让你说话都不利索…
Yeah, my name is Basho. It's like Bash…
懂了吗
Oh! Huh? Got it?
我可以帮你战斗 但我膝盖不好
I'd help you with the fighting but bad knee,
所以我要做的 就是坚持我的路线
so what I'll do, yeah, is stick to my lane.
我要去开推车
I'm gonna do cart stuff.
对 推车
Right. The cart.
我们需要这个吗 - 这比较适合我
Do we need this? - It makes sense to me.
小心
Watch out!
那是戴夫
Oh, that's Dave.
他磕嗨了
Yeah, yeah. He's got a lot of issues.
他就交给你了 祝你好运
You can take him. Good luck.
第三回合 开始
Round three. Fight!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 戴夫
Fuck you, Dave!
哦 该死
Oh, shit! Ha! Ooh.
一号♥玩家胜出
Player One wins.
游戏结束
Game over.
情况不妙
Oh, yeah.
游戏…还没结束
Game…not over.
就像我说的
Uh, yeah…like I said,
他磕嗨了
he's got issues.
加油
Come on! Waaaahhh!
二号♥玩家他妈的疯了
Player Two is fucking crazy.
死亡
Fatality.
算是吧
Kind of.
等会 等会
Wait, wait, wait.
我们成功了
We did it!
我们成功了
Ah, we did it!
我们他妈的成功了
We fucking did it!
我们成功了 我就知道…
We did it! I knew we'd--
我还以为我们死定了
I thought for sure we'd die.
你打我
You shot me!
你♥他♥妈♥的打我…
You fucking shot--!
看来我们合作得很好 对吗
So we make a good team, huh?
我们走
Let's go!
操♥你♥妈♥的 痛死我了
Fuck. That hurts.
我的腿没有知觉了 我被射中…
I can't feel my leg. I'm shot--
不 不 别杀他
No, no, no, no! Don't kill him.
别杀他 别杀他
Don't kill him. Don't kill him.
因为…因为…他有情报
It's why--it's why…He's got information.
他娶了一个范德柯 对吗格伦
He's married to a Van Der Koy. Aren't you, Glen?
对 对 我有情报
Yeah. Yeah, I have information.
我确实有情报
I have information. I do.
实际上我是在范德柯家里卧底
I--I'm actually working undercover with the Van Der Koys.
我非常深入地… - 噢 省省吧
I'm deep, deep-- - Oh, fuck off!
你才不是什么卧底
No, you're not!
你说得对 我不是
Right. No, I'm not.
我不是 但我可以是
I'm not. I'm not, but I could be.
尝尝台虎钳的滋味 该死
Bench vice time! Fuck!
我现在可以为你们卧底
I could go undercover to be on your side
我滴个乖乖 不要啊
right now. Oh, my God, no!
台虎钳来咯 - 天啊 不要
Okay, yeah! - Jesus Christ, no!
准备好了吗
You ready?
不要
No!
希尔达在哪
Where's Hilda?!
她在我们的别♥墅♥里
She's at the mansion.
她在范德柯的别♥墅♥里
She's at the Van Der Koy mansion!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
胡说八道 希尔达很多年没去过那里了
Bullshit. Hilda hasn't been seen there for years.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
不 不 我没撒谎
No. No, I'm--I'm not lying.
每年大清洗仪式前
Every year before The Culling ceremony,
希尔达会为整个家族
Hilda throws a huge banquet
举办一场盛大的宴会
for the whole batshit crazy family.
所有人都会去那里 伙计
They're all going to be there, man.
如果你想让他们死
If you want, you want 'em dead,
我可以带你们进去
I can get you in there.
我是你的人 我可以带你们进去
I'm your guy. I can get you in there.
听着 我和他们不是一路人
Look, I'm not like them.
那天我去见我的医生
I was--I was with my therapist the other day
他让我审视自己的内心 我照做了
and he asked me to look within, and I did.
我深刻地反省了自己
You know, I looked deep within,
我意识到这不是我
and I realized this is not me.
我不是那种人
This is not who I am.
你懂吧
You know?
这不是真的我 是他们逼我的
It's not the real me, they forced me into this.
对 他们逼我的
Yeah, they forced me.
让我喝果汁排毒
Put me on a fucking juice cleanse,
替我改名换姓
changed my name.
我的衣服甚至都是我老婆选的
My wife even chooses my--my clothes.
我根本就不喜欢果汁
I don't even like juice.
哼
Yeah.
你知道吗 让他们见鬼去吧
You know what? Fuck them.
我会帮你们
I'm gonna help you.
没错 我要帮你们
Yeah, I'm gonna help you.
我要帮你们进那栋别♥墅♥
I'm gonna get you into the mansion.
我们要一起去那里
We're gonna go there together.
可恶可恶可恶
电影精选列表