Get back!
根据范德柯的法则
All citizens are required
全体市民必须
by Van Der Koy law
立即到广场集♥合♥
to immediately report to the square.
反抗将会受到惩罚
Resistance will be punished.
祝您愉快
Have a lovely day.
转身
Turn around.
走开
Move!
待在这里
Stay there, hey!
范德柯先生
Mister Van Der Koy.
你好
Hey.
您可以给我签个名吗 拜托
Can you maybe sign this for me, please?
当然可以 亲爱的 - 谢谢
Oh, sure. Sure, sweetie. - Thanks.
你叫什么名字 - 安娜
What's your name? - Anna.
安娜
Anna.
谢谢您为这座城市做出的贡献
Thanks for all you do for the city.
不客气 - 希尔达万岁
Oh, you're welcome. - Long live Hilda.
没错 哈哈
Yes. Ha-ha!
演讲时间到
Speechy time! Yeah.
赶紧完事吧
Let's get this over with.
达雷尔 关掉这难听的音乐
Darrel, cut the creepy tiddle-tunes.
快关掉 - 是 长官
Come on. - Yes, sir.
欢呼和感恩吧 善良的人们
Rejoice and give thanks, oh, good people.
今天为了庆祝
Today we celebrate
你们对范德柯王朝的忠诚
your continued devotion to the Van Der Koy dynasty
我们将以那些造成威胁…和危险的人
by making an example of those who pose a threat to a--
杀一儆百
and da--and danger,
对我们的生活方式造成威胁和危险的人
pose a threat and danger to our way of life.
你丫的 这不是…
Fuck. No, it's not…
吉迪恩 - 怎么
Gideon? - Yeah.
威胁和危险
"Threat and danger"?
这俩是同一个意思啊 老兄
They mean the same thing, bro.
老天
Jesus.
正如盘旋在我们头顶上的猫头鹰一样
Like the all-seeing owl hovering in the heavens,
搜寻这肮脏的老鼠 范德柯家族…
searching for the dirty rats, the Van Der Koys…
我说不下去了 抱歉
I can't. I'm--I'm sorry.
猫头鹰
Owls?
你们见过猫头鹰吗
Have any of you ever seen an owl?
如果你看见过猫头鹰 他妈的举起你的手
Raise your fucking hand if you've ever seen an owl.
我想也是
That's what I thought.
对吧 - 演讲稿没问题
Okay? - Speech is fine.
也许问题在于
Maybe the problem is
演讲的那个傀儡…
the fuck puppet delivering--
是吗 你把我当成他妈的傀儡了
Oh, yeah? You're making me a fuck puppet!
我哪里把你当成他妈的傀儡了
How am I making you into a fuck puppet?
你…我…我自己的姐夫
You--My--my own brother-in-law.
照着念就完事了
Just read the speech.
算了 不要紧 你们都认识我
Yeah. Never mind. You all know me.
你们知道我们为什么在这里 对吗
You know why we're here. Okay?
就是说 我们列了一张捣蛋鬼名单…
So. We got a little naughty list…
上面有十几个名字
with one dozen names on it.
是的 就是这样
Yes, we do.
12位志愿者将参演今晚的重大节目
Twelve lucky volunteers for the big show tonight.
那么 谁会是第一个呢
So, who's gonna be first?
你中奖了 先生
Ah, you, sir.
非法持有枪♥支♥
Illegal possession of firearms.
你把枪藏在哪了 别闹了 快告诉我
Where do you hide them? Come on. Tell me.
你现在带着吗
Do you have some on you now?
哈里·胡迪尼,著名匈牙利裔美国魔术师
老实交代吧 你这个小胡迪尼 你这个…
Come on, you little Houdini, you…
不 都是我的错
No. I-i-i-it's all me.
跟他们无关
It's not them.
都是你的错
It's all you.
是的 - 不
Yeah. - No.
全都怪我 - 不…
It's all me. - No--
不是吗 不全是他吗 你也有份
No, it's not all him? It's you as well.
我觉得她想打头阵 先生
I think she wants to go first, sir.
不 - 女士优先
No. - Ladies first.
也许我们应该先把她抓起来
Maybe we should let her go first.
滚一边去 - 天啊
Leave us alone. - Oh my god.
真是不可思议 女士们先生们
This is incredible, ladies and gentlemen.
这就是真爱呀 多么难舍难分
This is real love right here. They can't decide.
你们几个… - 放了他们
You guys--- Let them go!
那他妈的还是个孩子 放了他们
That is a fucking child. Let them go!
不要打断我
Do not interrupt me.
你脑子进水了吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
别他妈的对我大吼大叫
Stop fucking shouting at me.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个傀儡
You're nothing but a fuck puppet!
傻♥逼♥ - 你敢再叫我
Bitch! - Call me up a fuck puppet
傀儡一次 - 傻♥逼♥ 该死的傀儡
one more time! - Bitch! Fuck puppet!
他奶奶的 - 守住阵地
The fuck. - Hold the line.
这是一哥意外
It was an accident.
各位 这就是个意外
It was an accident, people.
6月27 该你上场了
June27, you're up.
这是一个意…吉迪恩 这就是个意外
It was an acci--Gideon, it was an accident.
我可以…我可以搞定
I got--I got this. I got this.
我要放下枪了
Gun's going down.
我要放下枪了 别杀我们
Gun's going down. Don't kill us.
赏你们的糖果
Here's some candy for you guys.
呜呼 快快谢主隆恩 - 操♥你♥妈♥的
Whoo-hoo! What do you say? - Fuck you!
好了 各位 我们一起唱歌♥吧
Okay, let's all sing together, guys.
来啊 一起唱
Come on. All together.
格伦搞…
Glen shat…
格伦搞砸了
Glen shat the bed.
解决这个烂摊子
Clean this up.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
天啊
Oh, God.
你不觉得有点过度杀戮了吗
Little overkill, don't you think?
我们要完成一个定额
We had a quota to hit.
得为大清洗准备12个囚犯
Supposed to get 12 prisoners for The Culling.
我更希望他们能四肢健全
Preferably with all their fucking limbs.
我们需要12个人
We need to get 12.
我们可以把这个小孩抓了
We can get this kid.
还有她
And her.
不抓小孩 - 你是什么人
No kids. - What are you,
现在成了他妈的道德权威了吗
the fucking moral authority now?
需要我提醒你你听命于谁吗
Need I remind you who you answer to?
当然不是你
Sure as fuck isn't you.
好了 把这堆烂摊子收拾干净
All right, let's clean this shit up!
来
不能再等下去了
不能再有人死了
她今天…
就得死
哼 现在谁才是傀儡
Huh. Who's the fuck puppet now, huh?
就这样 带这些人去清理一下
Here you go. Take these and clean them up.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
要是你支持我一下就好了
It'd be nice if you showed me some support.
开始了
It's happening.
我是个战士 执行我的任务 唯一的任务
I'm a warrior. On a mission. THE mission.
背水一战
No turning back.
祥兆
Auspicious.
显示出成功或胜利的希望
To show promise of success or victory.
准备好迎接一切…
Ready for anything that comes--
坏了
Oh, shit!
抱歉 - 喂
Sorry. - Hey!
等等
Wait!
小子 你♥他♥妈♥疯了
Boy, you're fucking insane.
不要停…
Keep moving…
快走
Let's go.
该死
Oh, shit.
死人
Dead guy.
真不错
电影精选列表