you don't think I know what she is?
我和你一样受够了大清洗
I'm tired of this Culling shit just as much as you are.
每一年
Every year,
我们像无头苍蝇一样四处奔波
we go on this wild fucking goose chase
试图找出她的“敌人”
rounding up her "enemies."
我们很多年前就用光了鹅
We ran out of geese years ago.
我他妈的在外面找鸽子
I'm out there collecting fucking pigeons.
街道已经干净得不得了
The streets are clean.
我们赢得了战争 但她就是不满足
We won the war but it's never enough for her.
她得了妄想症 躲在他妈的地堡里
She's delusional, hiding out in her fucking bunker.
为什么呢 因为他还在外面
And why? Because he's still out there.
那个该死的搅屎棍丛林混♥蛋♥
That shitdick-for-fucks jungle asshole.
萨满
The Shaman.
我累了 受够了 你想终结这种暴♥力♥吗
I'm tired. Sick of it. You want to end the violence?
只需要把萨满交给我
Just give me the Shaman.
希尔达不是什么好东西 但他也彼此彼此
Hilda's a piece of shit, but so is he.
除非他们中的一个死掉 这一切才会终结
It doesn't stop 'til one of them dies.
我已经不在乎哪一个先死了
I'm done giving a shit which one.
我在乎
Well, I'm not.
你准备好为此牺牲了 对吗
You're ready to die for this, huh?
你内心有一团火
You've got some fire in you.
我都忘了那是什么感觉
I forgot what that's like.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
是时候试试另一种办法了
Time to try this the other way.
就让我们看看这股坚韧能让你走多远
Let's see how far that tenacity gets you.
准备好受死了吗 你这个小兔崽子
Ready for murder town, motherfucker?!
想再尝尝我的厉害吗
Huh?! You want some more?!
我跟他还没完事呢
I'm not finished with him yet.
看上去你根本没有开始
It doesn't look like you started.
怎么啦
Wh-What's wrong?
他让小毛孩吉迪恩流鼻血了吗
Did he give widdle Gideon a nosebweed?
给我闪一边去
Get out of my way.
你今晚真是忙碌 街头巷尾都在谈论你
You've had a busy night. Talk of the town.
比我想得年轻一点 但也不错
Younger than I expected, but this is good.
也不是不行
This'll play.
我们还没见过 我是梅兰妮
We haven't met. I'm Melanie.
我相信你用一个台虎钳把我老公的脑袋
I believe you crushed my husband's head
砸成了肉泥
with a bench vise.
但你犯了一个小小的错误
But you made a teensy mistake.
你杀错了范德柯
You murdered the wrong Van Der Koy.
你知不知道有多难…
Do you have any idea how hard it is…
才能在开播前一个小时找到一名替补主持人
to find a replacement host one hour before air time?
我花费多年心血把格伦打造成现在的样子
I spent years shaping Glen to what he was,
你这个暴脾气的小混♥蛋♥
you petulant little shit.
你以为你破坏了我的节目
You think you sabotaged my show,
但你恰恰给了我万众瞩目的焦点
but you just gave me the main attraction.
你想成为象征 对吗
You wanted to become a symbol, didn't you?
王朝的一个威胁
A threat to our dynasty.
恐怕不行 亲爱的
I'm afraid not, dear.
你忘了谁才是执笔人
You forget who controls the narrative.
我要把你
Oh, I am gonna make you
打扮得漂漂亮亮的
so pretty for them.
精致 脆弱 他们将会看到那样的你
Dainty. Fragile. That's how they'll see you.
他们都将为你的死亡欢呼雀跃
And they're all going to watch and cheer as you die.
带他去演播室
Take him to the studio.
我们得在没有主持人的情况下演出
We're going to have to make this work without a host,
也就是说我需要用镜头来讲故事
which means I need the cameras to tell the story.
把三号♥摄像头调到飞溅区
I want camera three in the splatter zone.
如果你没让镜头捕捉到鲜血飞溅的画面
If you don't get that lens covered in blood,
说明你做得不对
you're doing it wrong.
我们要重新构思开场部分
We're reworking the intro.
希尔达从舞台右侧入场 - 希尔达
Hilda enters from stage right. - Hilda?
她来这了
She's here?
是的 她终于从她的洞穴里爬出来了
Yes, she finally crawled out of her cave.
格伦的死会让人们心生疑惑
Glen's dead. Questions will be asked.
他们要确保局面仍然在我们的掌控之中
They need assurance we're still in control.
只有希尔达能做到这一点
Only Hilda can give them that.
别告诉她我们的赞助商是谁
Don't tell her who our sponsor is
不要让她接触到任何枪♥支♥
and keep her away from any guns.
她已经好几年没离开过那个地堡了
She hasn't been out of that bunker in years.
她极度不稳定 我们控制不了她的…
She's completely unstable. We can't control what she--
不好意思 我控制不了什么
I'm sorry, what can't I control?
是谁在她神经兮兮的这些年里
Who's been shaping the city's perception of Hilda
一直在塑造着人们对希尔达的看法
during her paranoid psycho years?
她发动了一场革命 但谁才是那个提供资金的人
She staged a revolution, but who got it paid for?
我让小猫的喵喵叫蜕变成老虎的狂吼
I make tiger roars out of kitten meows.
你应该最清楚这一点
You of all people should know this.
毕竟…是谁让人们畏惧你
After all…Who made them fear you?
别闹脾气了
Now, come on.
看我让那疯婆子再吼一次
Watch me make that crazy bitch roar again.
让这混♥蛋♥准备好上镜
And get this asshole ready for camera.
你就该把萨满交给我们
You should have just given us the Shaman.
看来这位总是板着脸的先生需要振作起来
Oh, I think Mr. Grumpy Pants needs cheering up.
来点八卦怎么样
How about a little gossip talk?
我本来能杀了她
I could have killed her.
你为什么挡我的路
Why did you get in my way?
我不知道
I don't know.
这样可不行
That's not good enough.
你应该帮我的
You're supposed to be helping me.
欢迎来到大清洗
Welcome to The Culling.
25年来 我们通过清理那些挡道的人
For 25 years, we've celebrated this city's progress
来庆祝这座城市的进步
by cleansing it of all those who stand in its way.
我们最引以为豪的电视传统
Our proudest televised tradition
始于一个谦逊的开端
was born from humble beginnings,
一位勇敢的女性誓言要以梦想的名义
one brave woman who vowed to bring order to our streets
恢复街道的秩序
in the name of a dream.
今晚当我们拉开舞台的帷幕 那个梦想仍生龙活虎…
That dream is alive tonight as we welcome to our stage…
我他妈的讨厌今天
I hate this fucking day.
…我们城市的心脏…
…the heart of our city…
…你们勇敢的领袖…
…your courageous leader…
希尔达·范德柯
Hilda Van Der Koy.
好了 她出场了
Okay, here she comes.
灯光起
And lights.
希尔达·范德柯
Hilda Van Der Koy!
我们爱你
We love you.
25年来…
Twenty-five years…
自从我们从恶棍和杀人犯手里
since we reclaimed this city
收复这座城市
from the miscreants and murderers
那些用鲜血染红街道的渣滓
who painted our streets with blood.
我不喜欢这个游戏了
I don't like this game anymore.
一个目的
One purpose.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
只为了
Shaped.
一个目的
Single purpose.
唯一的目的
One purpose only.
手刃希尔达·范德柯
Kill Hilda Van Der Koy.
杀 杀 杀 范德柯
Kill, kill, kill, Van Der Koy.
杀 杀 杀 杀
Kill, kill, kill, kill.
…通过惩罚那些…
…by punishing the…
那些挡道的人
those who stand in its way.
他们看上去和我们无异 对吗
They look just like us, don't they?
这就是他们混迹人群的方式
That's how they linger among us.
这种内在的、不易察觉的疾病正在扩散
The invisible sickness spreading from the inside,
影响着一切
infecting everything.
无论我走到哪里 都能感受到它的存在
I see it everywhere I go. I…
她他妈的在瞎几把说些什么
What the fuck is she saying?
我赐给你们光明
I gave you the light.
我为了治愈你们而奋斗
I fight to heal you.
他妈的照着提词器念啊
Read the fucking teleprompter.
覆水难收
What's done cannot be undone.
有些缺陷是无法通过粉饰来掩盖的
电影精选列表