Lovely.
你好 呃…
Hi. Uh…
挪过去一点
scootch over.
死翘翘 和其他人一样
Dead, like so many others.
活下来的也生活在恐惧中
The rest live in fear.
这就是希尔达建造的城市
That's the city that Hilda created.
这座城市会一成不变 直到我杀了她
That's how it's gonna stay until I kill her.
今晚 她的帝国就要倾塌
Tonight, her empire crumbles.
六个人 怎么样
Six, huh?
你就不能再找六个人吗
You couldn't find six more?
天啊 梅兰妮肯定会大发雷霆
Oh, God. Melanie's gonna flip.
怎么了 格伦
What's wrong, Glen?
害怕你老婆吗
Afraid of your wifey? Hm?
不 不 不 我才不怕
No. No, I'm not afraid.
是吗
Yeah?
我会摆平她的 好吗
I'll smooth things over with her, okay?
你话说得倒好听
That's a pretty cute way of saying
还不是打算让我背黑锅
you're gonna throw me under the bus.
嘿 你就像我大哥一样 好吗
Hey, you're like a brother to me. Okay?
我永远不会让你背黑锅
I would never throw you under a bus.
就这样
This is it?
我花了六个月筹办今晚的仪式
I spent six months organizing tonight's ceremony,
你却不能给我找来12只上镜的街头老鼠
and you can't find me 12 street rats ready for camera?
都是你哥哥的错 宝贝
It was your brother, babe.
黑锅这不就来了 - 我跟他说了
And there's the bus! - I told him.
他诋毁了家族的英名
He's embarrassing the family name.
你听到那段演讲了吗
Did you hear about the speech?
没听到 什么玩意 - 我站在讲台上
No. What? - I'm on the podium.
宣读我的演讲
I'm doing my thing.
一切都行云流水
It's going really well.
一整段都讲了猫头鹰
A whole paragraph about owls.
猫头鹰 - 对啊
Owls? - Yeah.
那些贱民
These--these people
从没见过猫头鹰 - 从没见过
have never seen owls. - Never seen it.
如果你想诋毁我的艺术
If you're gonna shit on my art,
也许该事先读一读
maybe try reading it first, huh?!
猫头鹰贯穿全文
The owl stuff connects to the end
把全文联♥系♥在一起
and ties the whole thing together.
这不是他妈的艺术项目 吉迪恩
This isn't a fucking art project, Gideon.
我们让你写你的烂演讲稿
We let you write your shitty speeches
这样你就不会再抱怨你真正的工作
so you'll stop whining about doing your real job.
这就是为什么你负责舞刀弄枪
That's why you do the fisty punchy
他负责耍嘴皮子
and he does the mouthy talky.
是哦 - 所以下一次
Right. - So next time,
给我亲爱的格伦一些他能说的台词
give my sweet Glen some lines he can actually deliver.
没有指导格伦连在厕所拉屎都不会 - 天啊
Glen couldn't deliver a shit in the toilet without instructions. - Oh, my God!
你想和我去厕所吗
Do you want to come to the toilet with me?
然而 人们想见的人是他
Yeah! And yet, he's the one the people want to see.
人们信任的人是他
The one they trust.
那也许你该让你的混账老公
Well, then maybe tell your shit-for-dick husband
别再朝他的“粉丝”开枪了
to stop shooting his "fans."
是的 我们都知道今天的小事故
Yes. Well, we all know about today's little incident.
那是一个意外 宝贝 - 是的
It was an accident, babe. - Yes.
格伦现在只是在闹脾气
Glen's just being a naughty boy now
这样今晚的大清洗仪式上他就能当个好孩子了
so he can be a good boy for me tonight at The Culling.
我说得对吗 宝贝
Isn't that right, babe?
是的 宝贝
Yeah, babe.
你会照我说的做
Are you gonna do everything I say
完成你的任务 做一名迷人的主持人吗
and hit your marks and be a good charming little host?
任凭差遣
Always. Yeah.
没错 这就是观众们爱你的原因
That's right. That's why the camera loves you.
给他换上干净的衣服 收拾干净
Get him changed and cleaned up.
他今晚有个大场合
He's got a big night ahead.
这个吗 我擦一擦就没了 宝贝
This? No, I could just wipe this off, babe,
快去吧
Go. Go.
我今晚还需要六具尸体
I need six more bodies for tonight.
我不管你去哪弄来
I don't care where you get them.
喂 莎士比亚
Hey, Shakespeare.
去操猫头鹰吧 - 滚远点
Go fuck an owl. - Fuck off.
不好意思 你是在跟我说话吗
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
对 我在跟你说话
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
现在吗 - 是的
Now? - Yes.
我办不到
I can't do it.
我们要通读一遍我的剧本
We're doing a read-through of my script.
没人在乎你的写作 吉迪恩
No one gives a shit about your writing, Gideon.
喂
Hey.
我去
What the hell?
你怎么到这来的
How'd you get here?
不知道啊
I don't know.
你还会开口说话了
You talk now?
我当然会开口说话
Of course I talk.
你只是从没问过我任何问题
You just never asked me any questions.
既然我们甩掉了那个脾气暴躁的老头
Now that we ditched the cranky old man,
我想干什么就干什么了
I can do whatever I want.
我不喜欢那家伙 闻起来像过期的牛奶
I don't like that guy. He smells like old milk.
我不是来过家家的
I'm not here to play games.
我有任务在身
I'm on a mission.
噢 我喜欢任务
Oh, I like missions.
我们应该乔装打扮一下
We should wear disguises.
我要当一个忍♥者 但背后有蝴蝶翅膀
I'm going to be a ninja. But with butterfly wings.
一个忍♥蝶 不对 是蝶者
A ninjafly. Wait, butterninja.
不对… - 嘘 别出声
Wait--- - Sshh! Be quiet.
为什么 反正他们也听不到我
Why? It's not like they can hear me.
我可以随心所欲地尖叫
I can scream if I want.
瞧好了 - 不 不
Watch. - No, no, no, no.
该死
Shit.
…完成各项工作
…completed work.
好了 我伪装好了
Okay, I got my disguise.
看 我现在来无影去无踪 但我也可以飞
Look, now I'm super sneaky but also I can fly.
别叭叭了
Stop talking.
等等
Wait, wait.
我应该先去打探敌情 因为我伪装了
I should go first because I'm in disguise.
那不是伪装
That's not a disguise.
蝴蝶格格不入
Butterflies don't blend in.
没错 我更加显眼
Exactly. I stand out more.
我觉得你不知道伪装的作用
I don't think you know how disguises work.
我觉得你不知道蝴蝶的作用
I don't think you know how butterflies work.
你在说什么…
That doesn't even--
不是说好不说话的吗
what happened to no talking?
他们一定就在这附近
They gotta be around here somewhere.
我想他们走这边了
I think they went this way.
等等
Wait.
安全
All clear.
出来啊 - 不 不 不 闪开
Come on. - No, no, no. Move!
不 长官
No, sir.
裤裆太紧了
Too tight in the crotch.
我裤裆里唯一应该这么紧的东西
The only thing that should be this tight around my crotch
是我老婆的双唇
are my wife's beautiful lips.
那他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
那他妈是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?!
我觉得你激怒他们了
I think you made them angry.
好吧 我可以的
Okay, I can do this.
记住萨满的话
Just remember what Shaman said.
你这个没用的…
You are a worthless piece of--
不 不是这句话
Nope, that's not it.
这边 这边
This way. This way.
我们得找掩护
We gotta hide.
喂
Hey!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
聚精会神
Sedulous.
将全部的精力集中在一个任务上
电影精选列表