无线电员呼叫飞行指挥
Radio operator to Flight Commander.
糟糕68号♥在名古屋被击落,机组跳伞
68 badly shot up over Nagoya, crew bailed out.
还有别的吗? -是的,长官,解码比较困难,它说O代表零
Anything else? -Yes, sir, it's rather difficult to decode, it says O stands for zero.
你明白吗,长官? -是的,我明白
Do you understand it, sir? -Yeah, I understand.
飞行指挥呼叫所有轰炸机,奥利弗少校在名古屋上空被击落
Flight Commander to all ships, Major Oliver shot down over Nagoya,
无法引导我机群轰炸
there'll be no incendiaries to guide us.
改变最终攻击计划,覆盖轰炸
Change attack plans at final objective, area bombing.
各机间隔100英尺投弹,我从我机发出信♥号♥♥
Drop them in train at intervals at 100 feet, I'll signal from my ship.
O代表零
O for zero.
你,站起来
You stand.
你,站起来!
You stand!
是个少校
Major.
笨蛋!
Stupid!
鞠躬
Bow head.
鞠躬!
Bow head!
嘿,少校,那封信是给你的
Hey, Major, that letter's for you.
是伯特的吗? -我忘了她告诉我的
Is it from Burt? -I forgot she told me...
少校,你从哪里来的?
Major, where did you come from?
你从哪里来的?
Where did you come from?
也许你宁愿单独谈谈。带他来吧
Maybe you would rather talk alone. Come along.
嘿!
Hey!
巴克...巴克
Buck... Buck.
艾迪
Eddie.
水
Water...
他们来了
Here they come.
日本人在前面
Japs ahead.
他们来了!
On your toes!
打的漂亮!
Nice shooting!
你很固执,少校
You are very stubborn, Major.
没有人交待
Nobody talked.
中士,请留下来
Sergeant, you remain, please.
日本人不会尖叫。也许现在你说话了
Japanese do not scream. Perhaps now you talk.
好的
Yes.
导航员呼叫飞行指挥员,目标还有12英里
Navigator to Flight Commander, target 12 minutes away.
这是荷兰港
And here's Dutch Harbor,
这是中途岛
and this is Midway Island.
你听到了
You've heard of that.
这儿...这儿是神奇的绿野仙踪之地
And here's... Here's the Land of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
很明显?
Is that clear?
很明显,你已经谈过了,但你什么也没说
It is very clear, you have talked but have said nothing.
愚蠢的美国人,你们所有的飞机都被毁了。
Stupid Americans, all your planes have been destroyed.
你的任务失败了,没有什么理由对你的基地保密了
Your mission is a failure, there is no longer a reason to
keep your base a secret.
现在我给你十秒说话
Now I give you ten seconds to talk.
说啊!
Talk!
开火!开火!
Shoot, shoot!
我看到绿色的一边有点火星。那是名古屋
I see a little fire to the green side. That's Nagoya.
就是这。欢迎来到名古屋
This is it. Welcome to Nagoya.
二号♥领航员呼叫飞行指挥官,右前方着火了
Navigator number two to Flight Commander, fire on green side.
看起来像名古屋装配厂
Looks like Nagoya assembly plant.
不错,巴克。
Oh, nice going, Buck.
飞行指挥官呼叫所有轰炸机,飞行指挥官呼叫所有轰炸机,
恢复原来的攻击计划
Flight Commander to all planes, Flight Commander to all planes,
resume your original attack plans.
你们的目标在右前方,对瞄火焰
Your target is on the green side, in flames.
来吧,奇克,投弹啊投弹手们!
Come on, Chick. Bring on your bombardiers!
这是你们的目标
There's your target.
如果你不把它毁了,你们要对巴克和他的机组负责
If you don't blow that to something, you'll have to answer to Buck and his crew.
加油,拉弗蒂,哈里斯,卡特,干♥你♥们该干的!
Come on, Rafferty, Harris, Carter - give 'em the works!
来啊,卡特小子。把炸♥弹♥扔在这儿
Come on, Carter boy. Drop those blockbusters in there.
但如果巴克在下面,长官
But if Buck's down there, sir...
投吧,我跟你说
Drop them, I tell you,
你尽你的职,他尽他的职
or you don't belong in the same army with him.
上帝让我成为一个出色的投弹手吧
God make me a good bombardier.
把一个投进烟囱里。 -要哪一个? -中心那个。 -这很容易
Put one in the smokestack. -Which one? -Centre one. -That's easy.
投啊,康纳斯!
COME ON, CONNORS!
投啊,你们这群投弹手!
COME ON, ALL OF YOU BOMBARDIERS!
投弹 -投弹 -投弹
Bombs away. -Bombs away. -Bombs away.
真对不起
So sorry.
再见,奇普斯先生
Goodbye, Mr Chips.
以毒攻毒——这就是投弹手们的十字军东征
To put out fire with fire - that is the crusade of the bombardiers,
他们已经在建立一个伟大的美国传统
who are already building a great American tradition.
还有更多人走上这条路上
And there are others on the way, a hundred thousand strong.
电影精选列表