I am Chito Rafferty, and from Mamie Foster,
I receive this note tied to my parachute. Did you write this?
是的,我写的。这是个笑话
Yes, I wrote that. It's a joke.
这可不是好笑话,而且对于一位漂亮的年轻女孩来说
这是个可怕的笑话。你今晚有事吗?
It's not a good joke, and from a nice young girl, it's a
terrible joke. What are you doing tonight?
啥? -我20点钟在PX见你。 -什么?
What? -I'll meet you at the PX at 20 o'clock. -What?
你为什么说什么? 你不能答应吗?
Why you say what? Can't you say yes?
行,再见,20点见
Yes. Hasta la vista, 20 o'clock.
学员拉弗蒂,伊格纳修斯。地面学校常缺席
Student Rafferty, Ignacius. Frequent deficiency ground school,
无法确定原因。建议更换讲师
unable to determine cause. Recommend change of instructors.
拉弗蒂,你的思维非常协调,
Rafferty, you have very good coordination between your mind,
你的眼睛和手,但前提是你能克服晕机
your eyes and your hands, but if you could only get over this air sickness.
哦,这不是晕机。我脑袋里有东西
Oh, it isn't air sickness. I got things on my mind.
学生休斯,托马斯。地面学校很满意
Student Hughes, Thomas. Ground school very satisfactory,
频繁的晕机,部分是由于气流导致
frequent air sickness partially due to air turbulence,
也有理由相信晕机是由恐惧引起的
also have reason to believe air sickness caused by fear.
飞行员呼叫投弹手
Pilot to Bombardier,
飞机稳定 它是你的了
on course and level - your ship.
他认为他要带我们去哪里? -我不知道
Where does he think he's taking us? -I don't know.
飞行员呼叫投弹手,你要去哪里,伙计?目标在左30度。
Pilot to Bombardier, where are you heading, bub?
The target's 30 degrees left.
不是我,长官,我还没碰控制器。
It's not me, sir - I haven't touched the control.
切断你的投弹瞄准镜
Cut off your bombsight.
不对劲
Not that.
嘿,这是怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on here?
奥利弗上尉嘛,他总是受开玩笑...我希望。
Captain Oliver, he's always kidding...I hope.
8134呼叫轰炸机无线电塔台
8134 to Bombardier radio.
8134呼叫轰炸机无线电塔台,求救,求救
8134 to Bombardier radio. Mayday, Mayday.
8134,请讲。 -飞机失去控制,自动驾驶故障
8134, go ahead. -Ship out of control, automatic pilot haywire.
控制杆锁定,飞机倾斜20度,暂无立即的危险
Control's locked, ship in 20-degree bank, no immediate danger.
塔台呼叫8134,明白
Tower to 8134, Roger.
调到备用塔台频率,我们会联♥系♥戴维斯少校
Standby on tower frequency, we'll contact Major Davis.
飞行员呼叫投弹手,一次性投放所有炸♥弹♥
Pilot to Bombardier, release all your bombs in salvo.
调整一下你那边水平安定面,看看这是否能让我们修正倾斜
Adjust your trim tabs, see if that won't get us out of this bank.
听动静他们扔掉了炸♥弹♥
Sounds like they set off with the bombs. Oh-oh.
塔台呼叫8134。塔台呼叫8134
Tower to 8134. Tower to 8134.
巴克,尽一切可能。如果你还不能摆正她,不要再冒险,你们机组跳伞
Buck, try everything. If you can't straighten her out,
don't take any chances, bail out your crew.
只要一点时间,我就能把她带出来
With a little time, I could bring her out of it.
为了一艘训练机冒着这么多生命危险是没有用的。祝你好运,伙计
No use risking all those lives just for one training ship. Good luck, fella.
那么,我想得到许可,长官,机组跳伞,我自己把她带进来
I'd like permission then, sir, to bail out the crew and bring her in myself.
不,让她在沙漠中坠毁吧。现在你要执行命令
No, let her crash in the desert. Now you've got your orders.
飞行员呼叫投弹手,让埃利斯上这儿来
Pilot to Bombardier, have Ellis come up here.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's going on?
我不知道。我猜他无法把飞机从倾斜状态里改出来
I didn't know. I guess he can't get her out of this bank.
天啊,也许我们会有机会跳下去
Gee, maybe we'll get a chance to jump.
什么事,长官? -我们可能不得不跳伞。很多人以前都跳过
What is it, sir? - We may have to bail out.
A lot of the man had ever jumped before.
你使用伞包很得心应手
You're pretty handy with that jump sack,
所以你先跳,让他们看看有多容易 -遵命,长官
so take off first and show them how easy it is. -Very well, sir.
你们有人跳过伞吗?
Any of you men ever make a parachute jump?
不,长官。为什么要第一次跳伞练习要必须追求完美?
No, sir. Why practise something that has to be perfect the first time?
好吧,你最好把它做得完美,因为我们要去散步。挂上你的伞包
Well, you'd better make this perfect,
cos we're going for a walk. Put on your chutes.
飞行员呼叫机组,飞行员呼叫机组,待命弃机
Pilot to crew, pilot to crew, stand by to abandon ship.
怎么回事? -他说弃机
What's the matter? -He says abandon ship.
来吧,降落伞包在下面,让我们把它们穿上
Come on, the chutes are down here - let's get 'em on.
嘿,汤姆!
Hey, Tom!
飞行员呼叫机组,当我给你们两个铃♥声♥时,迅速跳出机舱
Pilot to crew, when I give you two bells, jump and make it fast.
卡特,你和汤姆从投弹手舱门跳
Carter, you and Tom go out the Bombardier hatch.
你们别紧张,放松,不要犯错
Be sure you push yourselves free, so you won't foul.
先数十,再拉伞绳 -是的,长官
Count ten before you pull your ripcord. -Yes, sir.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这是信♥号♥♥
That's the signal.
小心我出去动作。自♥由♥降落,当你听不到马达的轰鸣声时,
Watch the way I go out. Fall freely and when you can't hear the roar of the motors,
拉你的伞绳
pull your ripcord.
我先走了
Here I go.
像荡秋千 -是啊,我不想再来一回
That swing's snappy. -Well, I ain't tired.
还有最后一件事,如果我出事了
Just one last thing if I don't get down -
就告诉降落伞部门的玛米
tell that little Mamie in the parachute department
我一直渴望娶给她。 -渴望,我为什么那样说话?!
I've been dying to marry her. -Dying, why do I talk like that?!
额...你先来,吉米
Er...you go first, Jim.
不,你先吧。来吧,把你的胳膊伸进来
No, you go. Come on, get your arm in here.
等等,吉姆,不要。让我来帮你。不,不,别管我,不要!
Wait, Jim, don't. Let me help you. No, no, let me alone, don't!
我不会跳的
I'm not going to jump.
怎么了? -我不知道,但我不能。这是我脑子里的问题
What's the matter? I don't know but I can't. It's something in my head.
我宁愿和飞机一起下去 -你会死的!
I'd rather go down with the ship. -You'll be killed!
我不在乎,但我才不会跳呢
I don't care but I'm not going to jump.
我要告诉巴克 -巴克,我不是....!
I'll tell Buck. -Buck, I'm not...!
下面还有人吗?
All out down there?
不,长官,我还在,卡特,我这就跳伞
No, sir. It's me, Carter, I'm just going.
汤姆.休斯呢?
What about Tom Hughes?
他跳伞了,长官
He's out, sir.
祝你好运
Good luck.
下面还有人吗?
All clear down there?
卡特!
Carter!
他认为自己在做什么?我告诉他要跳伞,不要冒任何风险
What does he think he's doing? I told him to bail out,
not take any risks.
塔台呼叫8134
Tower to 8134,
塔台呼叫8134
tower to 8134.
戴维斯少校呼叫巴克.奥利弗
'Major Davis to Buck Oliver.'
戴维斯少校呼叫巴克.奥利弗 -不是,长官,我是卡特,奥利弗已经跳伞
Major Davis to Buck Oliver!
No, sir, Carter, sir. Captain Oliver's left the ship.'
他以为所有人都跳伞了
He thought everybody was out.
只有六个人跳了出来,谁没跳?!
Only six men bailed out, who didn't jump?!
休斯学员,长官。他试图留下来,让我跳伞,但我不听他的
Cadet Hughes, sir. He stayed to try to make me bail out but I wouldn't listen to him.
听着,卡特
Listen, Carter,
你听我说,你不是在上大学,这里是军队
you listen to me - you're not in college, this is the Army.
我命令你和休斯立即跳伞
I'm ordering you and Hughes to bail out right now.
对不起,长官,我宁愿把飞机开下来
I'm sorry, sir, I'd rather ride her down.
你觉得怎么样? 他想把飞机开下来
How do you like that? He'd like to ride her down.
你关上发动机,试试
Kill your motors and try it.
吉米?吉米!
Jim? Jim!
不起作用,它还是被锁定
It won't work, it's still frozen.
关上发动机,再试试
'Try killing them again.'
这一次,关闭主开关
This time, turn off the main switch.
你知道,在后舱舱壁后面
You know, behind the cabin bulkhead.
他说关闭主开关
He says turn off the main switch.
它关闭了
It's off.
管用了!
That's it!
把它重新打开!
Turn it back on!
开了
It's on.
行,还是不行,卡特?
That did it, didn't it, Carter?
好了,长官,现在飞机恢复控制了
Yes, sir, the control's free now.
把这个降落伞到送到一号♥训练队,好吗?
See that this chute gets to training squad at Number One, will you?
嘿!
Hey!
搭我一程!
Give me a lift!
卡特 -是,长官,我在听
Carter. Yes, sir, I'm listening.
不要放下起落架,你没进行过起落架着陆。用机腹迫降
Don't lower the landing gear, you're not good enough for a wheel landing.
Come in on your belly.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
保持滑翔状态
Hold it in the glide.
保持你的空速在每小时85到90之间
Keep your air speed between 85 and 90 per hour.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
把机头对准跑道的尽头
Set her down at the end of the runway.
你需要利用每一♥码♥的空间
Use every yard of space you've got to slide on, you'll need it.
太陡了,卡特
That's too steep, Carter.
慢慢修正尾翼,让飞机平稳,你要保持正确的姿势
是的,长官。还有别的指示吗?
Tap on the fins, straighten her out, you'll be in the right position.
-Yes, sir. Anything else?
是的,切断你的开关
Yeah, cut your switches.
还有祈祷
And pray.
他会成功的,看不见吗,奇克? -当然他会成功的。
He will make it, won't see, Chick? -Sure he will.
机组中一个冒失鬼是个不赖的飞行员
One of these monkeys is a darn good pilot.
他会因为违抗命令而受到惩罚的
He'll get a washout for this disobedience of orders.
汤姆,你还好吗? -我很好。
电影精选列表