Chick and Chaplain Craig explained to me exactly
what happened in the plane that day
我相信你永远不会意识到我回来时发现你走了有多抱歉
and I'm sure you'll never quite realise how sorry
I was to find you'd gone when I came back.
这是你威胁要写信给巴克的信吗?
Is that the letter you've been threatening to write to Buck?
可能吧。 -告诉他我是已经是上校?
Could be. -Did you tell him I was a full colonel?
我告诉他一切
I'm telling him everything.
就这样。所有训练有素的战斗人员都被
Here it is. All trained combat crews are being dispatched
派往戴维斯上校的部队
to active duty with Colonel Davis.
是的,大卫斯上校现在指挥一个大队
Yes, it's Colonel Davis now in command of the group.
你最好停止打字
You'd better stop typing.
你可能会离开这里,你都该告诉巴克。 -我想该写的都写了
You may be leaving something out of there you really ought to tell
Buck. -I think I'm covering everything.
伯特,我以前叫过你伯特吗?
Burt, have you ever... Have I ever called you Burt before?
不,我喜欢 -是的,我也喜欢这么叫
No, but I like it. - Yeah, I kind of like it too.
伯特,你想过结婚吗?
Burt, have you ever thought of getting married?
哦,想过
Oh, yes.
你想过? -嗯,当然啦
You have? -Well, certainly.
我也想过
So have I.
嗯,当然。你知道在每个女人的生活中...呃...是十个人中的九个是男人,他们是
You know in every fella's life... er...that is nine out of ten
men, they've...
那里总是
there was always...
我听起来像我提议的吗?
Do I sound like I'm proposing?
很含糊
Vaguely.
是的,我很害怕
Yeah, I was afraid of that,
但我开始说的是
but what I started to say was I...
那些降落伞闪光弹到了吗?
Those parachute flares arrived yet?
四周之前
Four weeks ago.
好的
Yeah.
四周前-应该知道
Four weeks ago - should have known that.
我要说的是,我可能会把它从胸部拿出来
What I was going to say, I might as well get it off my chest...
奇克,我...我想你是个很棒的人
Chick, I... I think you're a wonderful guy.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,你就像一个我知道的男人
You're so much like a man I knew when I was a little girl...
我明白你的意思
I see what you mean.
你是指你父亲
You mean your father.
是的
That's right.
就这样吧
That's done it.
我去见个人在飞机上
I got to see a man about an aeroplane.
中士,你要了两箱额外的.50机♥枪♥弹?
Sarge, did you order a couple of extra .50s?
是的,拉我飞机上
Yeah, put them in my ship.
我在想我是不是忘记了什么
I wonder if I've forgotten anything.
你忘了敬礼,不是吗? -是的,长官
You forgot to salute, didn't you? -Yes, sir.
我敬了,长官
I made it, sir.
我洗好照片,我调动了岗位。 -这是怎么回事?
After I was washed out, I got a transfer. -How did that happen?
哦,我不知道,长官,我猜太亢奋了
Oh, I don't know, sir, I guess brains and hard work,
长官,你怎么想?我和你一起去,我是你的机♥枪♥手
and what do you think, sir?
I'm going WITH you, I'm your armament man.
哦,是这样吗?嗯,这太棒了
Oh, is that so? Well, that's amazing.
我很高兴听到这个,中士。 -谢谢,长官
I'm glad to hear it, Sergeant. -Thank you, sir.
你在干什么,中士 ,要当尾炮手吗?
What are you doing, Sarge, a little light housekeeping?
是的,我想我该要一些锦缎的窗帘
Yeah, I think I get me some of them little bitty chintz curtains.
你为什么不买♥♥只金丝雀? -听着,当我进去的时候,
Why don't you get a canary? -Listen, bub, when I get in there,
里面没空间安置金丝雀
there ain't going to be no room for no canary.
奇托,亲爱的,你要去哪里?拜托,亲爱的,
我给你写信到哪里?
Chito, honey, where are you going? Please, darling,
where can I write to you?
这是一个军事秘密,特别是对女性
It is a military secret especially for women.
好吧,宝贝,如果你给我一个提示
Well, baby, if you just give me a hint.
戴维斯上校说我们要去Equis
Col Davis said we're going to Equis.
但Equis在哪里? -W x Y C,Equis标记点
But where is Equis? -W X Y C, Equis marks the spot.
哦,X就是标记点
Oh, X marks the spot.
奇托,你不能带着她
Chito, you can't take with you.
这就是我一直试图告诉她的
That's what I keep trying to tell her.
基地在后面的路上
The base is back that way.
我知道,亲爱的,我知道
I know, darling, I know.
中士,我想亲自把这个给奥利弗上尉
Sergeant, I want to personally to give this to Captain Oliver.
这是什么? -我等会解释
What is this? -I'll explain later.
奥利弗上尉,你怎么知道我要去见他?
Captain Oliver, how do you know I'm going to see him?
哦,你知道我不知道的事,是吗?
Oh, you know something I don't know, huh?
嗯,上校,你总是想去战斗
Well, Colonel, you always wanted to go to combat,
你一定是地球上最快乐的人
you must be the happiest man on earth.
是的,伯特,我为这个等了很久
Yes, Burt, I've waited a long time for this.
奇克,多送些小日本下地狱
Chick, give those Japs hell.
有时我觉得自己思维很宽广
Sometimes I resent being so broadminded.
登机了,中尉
Shoving off, Lieutenant.
吉米,我们要登机!
Jim, we're shoving off!
我不喜欢说再见
I don't like to say goodbye.
再见,长官
So long, sir.
奥利弗少校,长官,向你报告
Major Oliver, sir, reporting for duty.
少校,他们不在乎他们今天在宣传谁,是吗?
Major, huh, they don't care who they promote nowadays, do they?
这就是我的想法,上校
That's what I was thinking, Colonel.
无论如何,谢谢你调我来,奇克
Anyway, thanks for sending for me, Chick.
谢谢,直到你发现你的任务是什么 -几时?
Don't thank me till you find out what your mission is. -When?
今晚,突然袭击
Tonight, surprise attack.
很好,你踢球,我带球
Good, you pitch 'em and I'll catch 'em.
来了,老兄,我给你任务
Come on, fella, I'll get your organised.
嘿,乔丹!
Hey, Jordan!
皮特.乔丹,可以叫你吗?
Couldn't be Pete Jordan, could it?
技术中士皮特·乔丹,先生,我一直在画条纹,我想不出谁...
Technical Sgt Pete Jordan, sir, I keep getting fancier
stripes all the time. I can't figure out who...
找机会再说吧,皮特,有件事告诉我,这些是给我飞机装的吧
Have a talk with me sometime, Pete,
something tells me it's the same bird who got me the oak leaves.
非常聪明的读者,不是吗?中士? -是的,先生。
Quite a mind reader, aren't you? Sergeant? -Yes, sir.
给奥利弗的飞机装载燃♥烧♥弹♥。 -是的,先生。 -嘿,我不能玩更带劲的吗
Load Major Oliver's ship with incendiaries. -Yes, sir.
Hey, don't I get to play with these demos?
不给你的飞机装炸♥弹♥,巴克
No demolition bombs for you, Buck.
不,我需要你飞的很低投这些,为我们引导目标
No, I need you to fly that ship low, they like those Jap targets.
我记得你不喜欢放烟花 -在这里为他们为此付款
I remember when you didn't like fireworks
-Pay off for them over here.
我想你的主要中队前35分钟离开 -当然,你将你自己的飞机
I figure you take off 35 minutes before the main squadron.
-You'll be on your own, of course.
嗯。这些目标将太过分散。当我们到达那里时,我想看到很多火焰引导
Uh-huh. These targets will be widely separated.
By the time we get there I want to see plenty of flame.
等你到达那里的时候,它看起来像芝加哥大火
By the time you get there it'll look like the Chicago Fire.
嘿,中士,当你在那个尾部机♥枪♥的位置上变僵时
Hey, Sarge, when you get cooped up in that tail gun position,
你会对果汁做什么? -吞了它
what are you going to do about the juice? -Swally it.
出发吧,巴克,成为明天的头条新闻吧
Go ahead, Buck, make tomorrow's headlines.
好吧,奥利弗少校点亮目标,我们轰炸目标
All right, men, Major Oliver will light them, we'll bomb them.
当然你们都玩橄榄球? -是的,长官
Of course you've all played football? -Yes, sir.
我们开球吧
This is the kick-off.
飞行指挥呼叫各机,飞行指挥呼叫各机,
Flight Commander to crew, Flight Commander to crew.
一旦你加入编队,随我们的西行,我会绕着机场盘旋
I'll circle the field once as you climb into formation and hit our heading west.
导航员呼叫飞行员,导航员呼叫飞行员,我们接进陆地
那是日本 -是的
Navigator to pilot, navigator to pilot, we're approaching land.
-That's Japan. -Yeah.
全体机组注意,接近陆地
Attention, crew, approaching land.
你感觉如何? -还好,长官
How do you all feel? -Connors, sir.
我感觉很好,但我手臂上有些痒痒。 -那些是鹅粉刺。
I feel good but I've got funny bumps all over my arms.
-Those are goose pimples.
可能吧
Could be.
导航员呼叫飞行员,导航员呼叫飞行员,直接越过初始点
Navigator to pilot, navigator to pilot, directly over initial point,
从这里到目标30度
heading from here to target 30 degrees.
导航员呼叫飞行指挥
Navigator to Flight Commander.
导航员呼叫飞行指挥,从这里我们转280度
Navigator to Flight Commander, from here on we fly a 280 degree heading.
明白 -飞行指挥呼叫机群,飞行指挥呼叫机群,
Roger. -Flight Commander to group, Flight Commander to group.
各机待命,你们都留神点,从这里,我们可以期待任何事
Stand by and keep your eyes peeled, from here on we can expect anything.
飞机员呼叫投弹手
Pilot to bombardier,
锁定你的目标,飞机稳定在2000英尺高度
lock right into your target and level off at 2,000 feet.
你有20秒投下燃♥烧♥弹♥ -是的,长官,我准备好了
That'll give you 20 seconds to drop the incendiaries.
-Yes, sir, I'm ready.
四号♥发动机被打中了
Hit number four motor.
断油!
Other prop!
启动四号♥灭火器
Start number four extinguisher.
准备弃机
Prepare to abandon ship.
哈!我甚至没有开过枪
Ah! I didn't even get a shot.
无线电员
Radio operator,
无线电员
radio operator,
给奇克.戴维斯上校发报
code distance as it applies to Colonel Chick Davis.
听着,迫降名谷屋
Listen, forced to bail out over Nagoya.
电影精选列表