尽最大努力实现目标
Get there first-est with the most-est.
啊,多么美好的回忆啊
Ah, what a memory.
你已经变成了一个沉睡的雕像,奥布马达利
You have been changed into a sleeping statue, Obmadali,
所以,睡一个深而愉快的觉,然后漂浮在高空
so sleep a deep and pleasant sleep and float high into the heavens.
乘着天使的翅膀和我一起飞到一片未知不幸的土地上
Fly with me on the wings of the angels into a land where
unhappiness is unknown.
继续睡觉,漂浮得越来越高
Sleep on and float higher and higher,
现在以未知和所有神秘的名义
and now in the name of the unknown and all that is mysterious...
你为什么不上去被锯成两半?
Why don't you go up and get sawed in half?
奥布马达利,消失!
..Obmadali, to vanish!
非常感谢。现在是我的最后一次演讲
Thank you. And now for my final presentation
我想为你提供伟大的罗莫索利之谜
I would like to offer you the great Romosoli mystery
为了这个幻觉,我需要观众中有两个聪明的年轻人
and for this illusion I'll need two bright young men out of the audience.
来吧,来吧,你不必害怕
Come, come, you need not be afraid.
上去吧
Go on up.
继续
Go on.
你不会...
You wouldn't...
我曾经为一位催眠师登上舞台
I went up on a stage for a hypnotist once.
他给我施法,我把所有的衣服都脱了
He went like that at me and I took off all my clothes.
嘿,巴克!
Hey, Buck!
啊,家里最勇敢的两个人
Ah, two of the bravest men in the house.
请稍等,先生们,如果你们不介意的话,我希望你们能帮我一把
Just a moment, gentlemen, I'd like to have you help me,
if you don't mind.
你好 -你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello. -Hello.
站在这里,你,就在这里
Stand over here, and, you, right over here,
顺便说一句,这里有一束花给你
and, by the way, here's a bouquet for you.
现在,闭上你的眼睛,梦想一些美丽的东西
Now, close your eyes and dream of something beautiful.
没错,只要放松,在墨菲斯的怀抱中休息
That's right, just relax and rest in the arms of Morpheus.
现在许个愿,如果在伟大的奥布马达利精神的领域内
Now make a wish, and if it's within the power of the spirits
of the great Obmadali,
你的愿望会实现的
your wish will come true.
而你.现在闭上你的眼睛
And you. And now you close your eyes.
哦,没有催眠术
Oh, no hypnotism.
哦,不,没有催眠术,只要闭上你的眼睛
Oh, no, no hypnotism just close your eyes.
美丽的瑟茜
La Belle Circe.
哦,看啊 -我在看啊
Oh, look. -I am looking.
投弹
Bombs away.
到这来,很好,就站在这
Step over here. That's fine, right here.
你们能进来吗,先生们? 很好
Will you step in here, gentlemen? That's right.
美丽的瑟茜,你愿意和绅士们一起进入魔法衣柜吗?
La Belle Circe, will you join the gentlemen in the enchanted cabinet?
现在大家手牵着手。请举手。
Now all join hands. Join hands, please.
别害怕她,先生们,她不会吃了你们
Don't be afraid of her, gentlemen, she will not harm you.
现在握住她的手,不管你做什么,不要让溜走喽
Now, hold her hands, and, whatever you do, don't let her go.
你在魔法之地
You're in the land of enchantment.
Abba-bada!
飞行员呼叫投弹手
Pilot to Bombardier.
你什么时候报给我你的校准高度?
When are you going to give me your calibrated altitude?
我们现在12000英尺
We're 12,000 now.
我们大约在18000英尺,长官
We're at about 18,000, sir.
请你能先把氧气面罩带上吧?
Will you make the first approach a dry run, please?
好的,先生,你可能需要它
All right, mister, you'll probably need it.
我想在30000英尺扔东西
I'd like to drop some at 30,000 once.
你要抓住你的机会。直到等你坐进飞行堡垒
You'll get your chance. Wait till you get in a Flying Fortress.
大卫少校呼叫奥利费上尉
Major Davis to Captain Oliver.
听着,巴克,这应该是一次有记录的轰炸任务
Listen, Buck, this is supposed to be a record bombing mission,
这不是你飞行能力的证明
not a demonstration of your flying ability.
教官呼叫飞行员,教官呼叫飞行员,
Instructor to pilot, instructor to pilot.
教官呼叫飞行员!出问题了
Instructor to pilot! That's funny.
那个傻瓜试图做什么?
What's that fool trying to do?
看起来好像有人挂在逃生航口了!
Looks like somebody hanging out of the escape hatch!
救命!
Help!
无线电车呼叫陆军102
Radio car to Army 102.
巴克!巴克!
Buck! Buck!
哦,吉米!
Oh, Jim!
巴克.奥利弗!
Buck Oliver!
报告 情况
Report to operations.
立即着陆
Land as soon as possible.
你刚刚害死了一个
You've just killed a man.
飞机上的学员是谁?
Who were the cadets on that ship?
飞机上的学员是谁?
Who were the cadets on that ship?!
卡特和休斯学员
Cadets Carter and Hughes.
是谁,中士? 是汤姆吗?
Who was it, Sergeant? Was it Tom?
汤姆!
Tom!
中士,伯特在里面吗? 是的,长官,在哭
Sergeant, is Burt inside? -Yes, sir, crying.
Buck, I wouldn't go in there now if I were you.
但我必须见伯特,我想知道发生了什么
But I got to see Burt, I want to explain what happened.
现在很难理解她
It's going to be awful hard to make her understand now.
你为什么不等一会儿?
Why don't you wait for a while?
奇克,我想让你知道我没有
Chick, I want you to know that I didn't...
听着,巴克,我信任你
Listen, Buck, I believe you.
但必须进行调查
But there's going to have to be an investigation,
学校委员会坚持要了解所有事实
and the Board is going to insist on knowing all the facts.
奥利弗上尉
Captain Oliver.
奥利弗上尉,已考虑对您的指控
Captain Oliver, the charges against you have been duly considered.
本委员会和戴维斯少校调查了证据
This Board of Inquiry and Major Davis have investigated
以证明您的氧气设备出现故障
the evidence purporting to show that your oxygen equipment failed.
你证明没有被指控有罪。 -谢谢,各位
You have been found not guilty as charged. -Thank you, gentlemen.
现在散会
The Board is dismissed.
嘿,奇克,我不认为说我很感激你
Hey, Chick, I don't suppose it would mean much to say
在这场混乱中为我所做的一切
I appreciate all you've done for me in this mess.
忘了它吧,没有人洗白你
Forget it, nobody whitewashed you.
董事会下了正确的结论。不可能有任何其他判决了
The Board did what was right. There couldn't be any other verdict.
或许,但判决不会让事实有任何不同
Perhaps, but it doesn't make it any different.
每次我飞越那个地区,我都会想...
Every time I fly over that area, I think of that...
那个小伙子在空中翻滚
That kid tumbling through space.
你没试着在她离开之前看到伯特吗? 不,我....
You didn't try to see Burt before she left? No, I...
你那天说的话,奇克,非常真实
What you said that day, Chick, was very true.
我想我喝醉了
I guess I was a little punch drunk,
想在事情发生后直接和她谈谈
wanting to talk to her right after it happened,
最后,当我的视线清晰时,而我无法与任何人交谈
and finally, when my sights cleared, I couldn't talk, not to anybody.
也许除了你
Except you, maybe.
有意思,我总是可以和你说话
Funny, I always could talk to you.
你什么时候期待她回来?
When do you expect her back?
我不知道,我猜她会离开几个星期
I don't know, she's going to be gone a couple of weeks, I guess.
然后我就离开
I'll be gone then.
你决定了吗?
Your mind's made up?
是的,当然。我想从学校调离岗位
Yep, definitely. I want to be transferred away from here.
好吧,伙计,我会把它推荐书送给华盛顿。我要想念你了
OK, fella, I'll recommend it to Washington. I'm going to miss you.
你是个很棒的人,奇克。也曾是一名伟大的飞行员
You're a great guy, Chick. Used to be a great pilot too.
总是有点看着讨厌,就像奇克.大卫斯
Always kind of hated to see material like Chick Davis
浪费在空中幼儿园
wasted on an aerial kindergarten.
也许有一天你会发现它没有浪费。再见了,巴克
Maybe someday you'll find it wasn't wasted. So long, Buck.
再见,奇普斯先生
Goodbye, Mr Chips.
哦,巴克,我刚刚听到这个好消息。真是太棒了
Oh, Buck, I just heard the good news. That's swell.
谢谢,查理 -哦,我做了你要求我做的事
Thanks, Charlie. -Oh, I did what you asked me to do -
我送了她的花,写了封信关于我们谈论的
I sent her the flowers and wrote that letter we talked about.
听她的回复吗?
Heard from her?
不了,一定不是好事情,牧师
No. Letters are funny things, Chaplain.
如果你等他们,他们似乎不会来
If you wait for them, they don't seem to come.
我想如果一封信真的想找到一个男人
I guess if a letter really wants to find a guy,
它会在某处抓住他
it'll catch up with him, somewhere.
现在,是沉默祈祷的时刻
And now, a moment of silent prayer.
什么?
What?
日本人袭击了珍珠港!
The Japs are attacking Pearl Harbor!
好吧,我猜你们都听说了
Well, I guess you all heard.
是的
This is it.
我们有一个大任务要去职行
We've got a big job to do,
我们会任务它的
we'll do it.
先生们,这个日期我们将永远铭记
Gentlemen, there's a date we'll always remember...
他们永远不会忘记
..and they'll never forget.
投弹
Bombs away.
完成训练,把剩下的炸♥弹♥运到目标上
Come over in formation, drop the remainder of the bombs in train.
奇克和克雷格牧师向我解释了那天飞机上发生了什么
电影精选列表