留下那张照片—他飞过轰炸机 -是,长官
Leave that one up - he flew and bombed them. -Yes, sir.
把文件柜留在这里。我将每天工作25小时。留一面镜子刮胡子
Leave the filing cabinets here. I'll be working 25 hours a day.
Leave a mirror to shave.
还有,中士,把其他东西都搬出去!
And, Sergeant, get everything else out of here!
我的意思是所有的
And I mean everything.
等一下,少校。如果你仔细检查一下租约,你会发现我仍然要在这里工作
Just a minute, Major. If you'll examine the lease,
you'll find that I still hold a job here.
好吧,所以你仍然要在这里工作
All right, so you still hold a job here...
但是把你的丝♥袜♥拉直
..but straighten your stocking.
右腿的
The right one.
中士,我建议你给少校找一本军官指南,有一章是关于礼貌的
Sergeant, I suggest you get the Major an officer's guide
- there's a chapter on good manners.
他就像你♥爸♥爸一样。你不记得了吗?
He's just like your father. Don't you remember...?
我不记得了——我不太关心军队的生活,我从来都不了解他。
I wouldn't remember - not caring much for Army life, I never knew him well.
嗯,我记得,我曾经是他的勤务兵。
Well, I did - I used to be his orderly.
你哥哥拒绝他去西点军校的申请那天我和他在一起。
I was with him the day your brother turned down his bid to West Point.
汤姆不是那种人。 -不,他更喜欢拥有一所飞行学校
Tom's not the type. -No, he's more the type to own a flying school.
这也是一笔不错的交易,尤其是如果你想让他退出挑选的话
It's a nice business too, especially if you want to keep him out of the draft.
我会找几个人把这个地方打扫干净
I'll get a couple of guys and get this place cleaned up.
有一个新班级,长官
There's a new class, sir.
别告诉我那是奥利弗上尉
Don't tell me that's Captain Oliver.
是的,长官,那是奥利弗上尉
Yes, sir, that's Captain Oliver.
伯特! -噢,巴克!
Burt! -Oh, Buck!
来这儿干嘛?
What goes on here?
别怨我,长官
Don't blame me, sir.
你愿意嫁给我吗? -我听不到你说什么
Will you marry me? -I can't hear you.
你愿意嫁给我吗?!
Will you marry me?!
答案是什么,伯特? -答案仍然是可能的。
What's the answer, Burt? -The answer is still maybe.
我相信他会支持的。 -谁?
I'm sure HE'D be for it. -Who?
你哥哥,他的妹妹让我神魂颠倒的那个家伙。 -你好,妹妹!
The guy whose sister's got me in a slow roll, your brother.
-Hiya, Sis!
汤姆!
Tom!
拿着,我给你做模型
Hold it, I'll model it for you.
汤姆.休斯,你将因冒充士兵而被捕
Tom Hughes, you'll be arrested for impersonating a soldier.
征兵军士不是这么告诉我的
That's not what the recruiting sergeant told me.
你说服他这么做了吗?
Did you talk him into this?
我说服任何人加入投弹手训练队?
Me talk anybody into joining the Bombardiers?
我试着向他介绍飞行员训练。 -他没有说服我。
I tried to sell him on pilot training.
-He didn't talk me into it.
来吧,我想让你见见做这件事的人
Come on, I want you to meet the fella who did.
嘿,吉姆,穿上什么衣服出来
Hey, Jim, slip on something and come out here.
伯特,我想让你见见吉姆.卡特
Burt, I want you to meet Jim Carter,
当我还是全美国人的时候,全美国人的前卫。 -嘿,背水男孩,安静
All-American halfback when I was All-American.
-Hey, water boy, quiet.
我想告诉你的是,如果投弹是他的菜,那是给我上的。
What I want to tell you, if bombardiering is his dish, that's for me.
你似乎有有办法,卡特先生。 -希望如此,休斯小姐。
You seem to have a way with you, Mr Carter.
-Well, let's hope so, Miss Hughes.
你好,巴克! -你好,我的孩子!
Hello, Buck! -Greetings, my lad!
我看你降落得很愉快
I see you had a very happy landing.
你选择了一个不错的度假胜地来过冬,不过你忽略了一件事。 -那是什么?
You picked a nice resort to the winter - you overlooked one thing, though. -What was that?
你要让我当你的副手。 -好,好,好!我会尽力提供帮助
You're going to have me for your commanding officer.
-Well, well, well! I'll try to be helpful.
这是你最新的一窝小鸡。看看他们,看看你有什么,
There's your newest brood of little chicks. Look 'em over and see what you've got,
无法获得飞行员培训资格的被淘汰者,停飞的失败者。 -墨守成规?
wash-outs who couldn't qualify for pilot training, failures who wouldn't stay grounded. -Still in a rut?
我要向你证明一些事情——这些小伙子
I'm going to prove something to you - there are such things as boys
他们不想成为飞行员,但想成为投弹手
who don't want to be pilots but who want to be bombardiers.
进一步发誓严守秘密
..Do further swear to protect the secrecy...
:。。进一步宣誓严守
ALL: ..Do further swear to protect the secrecy...
..美国的轰炸瞄准镜的秘密...美国的轰炸瞄准镜的秘密
..of the American bombsight... ..of the American bombsight...
...如果需要用我的生命,上帝保佑我。
..if need be with my life itself, so help me God.
...如果需要用我的生命,上帝保佑我。
..if need be with my life itself, so help me God.
好了,伙计们,稍息
All right, men, at ease.
稍息,给我人员名单,中士
At ease. Give me that personnel list, Sergeant.
拉弗蒂 -我在这,长官
Rafferty. Here I am, sir.
拉弗蒂,你确定吗? 哦,我确信,我妈妈和我爸爸都这么叫我,拉弗蒂
Rafferty, are you sure? -Oh, I'm sure, my mother she said,
my father he said, Rafferty.
你是什么国籍的?
What nationality are you?
美国人,长官。我的祖父是来自亚利桑那州的国会议员。 -你的爷爷是拉弗蒂?
American, sir. My grandfather was congressman from Arizona.
-Your grandfather Rafferty?
不,长官,我的祖父何塞.玛丽亚.加西亚
No, sir, my grandfather Jose Maria Garcia. Hmm.
拉弗蒂,你为什么决定成为投弹手?
Rafferty, why did you decide to become a Bombardier?
很多次我去父亲的牧场打猎
Lots of times I go hunting on my father's ranch -
郊狼,兔子,我从来不会浪费我的子弹
coyotes, jackrabbits, I never miss with the little bullets.
也许我也可以打中大东西
Maybe also I can shoot straight with the big ones.
康纳斯? -在这里
Connors? -Here.
你的故事是什么,康纳斯?-我还没有故事,我才刚刚开始
What your story, Connors?
-I haven't got a story, I'm just starting.
乔丹?乔丹,醒醒!
Jordan? Jordan, wake up!
你有没有想过你想成为一名飞行员? -我从没考虑过
Did you ever think you'd want to be a pilot?
-I never thought...
好了
Period.
哈里斯? -到,长官
Harris? - Here, sir.
哈里斯,你为什么选择投弹手?
Harris, why did you choose the Bombardiers?
因为我听说这会很有趣,很冒险,
Because I heard it would be interesting, adventurous,
并且需要一定的智力
and requires a certain amount of intelligence.
休斯?
Hughes?
休斯,我不会问你什么,你父亲是最早的轰炸机手之一。 -是的,长官
Hughes, I don't have to ask you, your father was one
of the first Bombardiers. -Yes, sir.
这里没有人愿意当飞行员吗?
Isn't there anyone here who would prefer to be a pilot?
卡特? -不,长官!
Carter? -No, sir!
谢谢你们,伙计们。
Thank you, men.
非常感谢。 你们的正确选择
Thank you. Your hearts are in the right place,
但别忘了这一点,伙计们,你们会被♥操♥练的,会被♥操♥练得很厉害的
but don't forget this, men - you're going to be driven and driven hard.
有时你会恨我。我想大多数时候都是这样。
There'll be the times when you hate me. I expect that'll be most of the time.
但你们中那些渡过难关的人,将学到一个伟大的信条
But those of you who pull through, you will have learned a great creed.
投弹手存在的最重要的三件事就是命中目标,命中目标,
The three greatest things in a Bombardier's existence are hit the target, hit the target,
命中目标,一整天,一整夜,这个信条都会被灌输给你
hit the target, and all day and all night, this creed will be hammered into you.
在你离开地面的几周前,你将学习轰炸理论
Weeks before you ever get off the ground,
you'll be learning the theory of bombing,
空中观测、气象
aerial observation, meteorology,
你会不断学习
and you'll study and study
不断学习
and study.
当你头疼的时候,我们会掸掉你大脑中的蜘蛛网,然后你会学习更多
When your head aches, we'll dust the cobwebs off your brain,
and then you'll study some more.
进展如何,休斯,相当艰难? -是的,长官,但我会没事的,长官
How's it going, Hughes, pretty tough?
-Yes, sir, but I'll be all right, sir.
我相信你会的。 -继续吧
I'm sure you will. -Keep punching.
嘿,拉弗蒂,是什么让你分心了?
Hey, Rafferty, what's been distracting you?
嗯,在牧场上呆了好几年,我只看到奶牛
Well, for years on the ranch, I see nothing but cow guys.
我要骑着20英里的马才能和邻居的孩子们一起玩,他们都是男生
I ride 20 miles horseback to play with the
neighbour kids, all guy kids.
有时我会被送到学校——这所学校绝对适合男生
Sometimes I'm sent away to school - the school is absolutely for guys.
最后在这儿,我还和男生在一起了
Then finally here I am with nothing but guys.
我要变成一个讨厌男人的人了
I'm getting to be a guy hater.
好吧,如果是女孩,那就算了
Well, if it's a girl, forget it.
没有女孩,我无法忘记
There is no girl, and I can't forget it.
哈里斯? -什么,长官
Harris? -Yes, sir?
你知道的....
You know...
你知道吗? -什么,长官
..you know something? -What, sir?
你让我比一整天都更生气
You've made me madder than I've been all day...
我找不出有什么做错的地方
I can't find a thing wrong with that.
康纳斯?
Connors?
听着,伙计,你不可能生来就那么蠢
Now, look, fella - you couldn't be born that dumb.
毕竟,你上周很好。你这是怎么了?
After all, you were all right last week. What's the matter with you?
你为什么不到办公室来,我们再讨论一下?
Why don't you drop in the office and we'll talk it over?
你们中的任何一个人都没有太大的毛病,不全力以赴是不行的
There's not much wrong with any of you a little hard work can't cure.
每当你感觉自己被束缚在地上时
And whenever you get that feeling that you're chained to the ground,
每当你想知道自己是否会爬上那里时,只要记住
whenever you wonder if you'll ever get up there, just remember
参加高级飞行训练的小伙子们也有他们的麻烦
boys in advanced flight training have their troubles too.
飞行员呼叫投弹手。 -请说,长官
Pilot to Bombardier. -Go ahead, sir.
打开炸♥弹♥舱门,我们正处于我们的高度。随时待命
Open the bomb bay doors - we're just about at our altitude.
Stand by for orders.
巴克,你不能给投弹手下达命令,问他什么时候准备好轰炸-
Buck, you don't give orders to the Bombardier,
ask him when he's ready to bomb -
他会告诉你飞行的速度、高度和航向
he'll tell you air speed, altitude and heading to fly.
教官呼叫投弹手。教官呼叫投弹手
Instructor to Bombardier. Instructor to Bombardier.
是的,长官。 -塞尔维,当你执行投弹任务时,你负责这架飞机
Yes, sir. - Listen, Sylvie, when you're on a bombing mission,
you're in charge of the ship -
你要进行计算并向飞行员下达必要的指令
make your calculations and give the necessary orders to the pilot.
明白,长官。在我看来,这船只能有一名船长,而他就是个领航员
Yes, sir. In my book, the ship has only one skipper, and he's the pilot.
电影精选列表