是投弹瞄准镜在驾驶这架飞机——你从那小子那里得到的任何命令
The bombsight's flying this plane - any orders you take from that boy
都只是投弹瞄准镜告诉他的 -很好
is only what the bombsight's telling him. -Very well.
任何时候,只要你能把这个想法推销给陆航飞行员,你就是个天才。
Any time you can sell the idea to the pilots of the Army, you're a genius.
接受入伍士兵的命令
Taking orders from enlisted men who will still be nothing more
而非士官在完成训练后
than non-commissioned officers after they finish their training.
这种情况将得到纠正。在那之...
That situation will be corrected. Until then...
投弹手呼叫飞行员。投弹手呼叫飞行员
Bombardier to pilot. Bombardier to pilot.
请讲。我们的航向是25度和315度
Go ahead. Our headings are 25 and 315 degrees...
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like that?
那个家伙要毁了我
That guy burns me up.
别激动,中士,你会发动战争的
Don't get excited, Sergeant, you'll start a war.
不,他会发动的,而投弹手们会终结它的
No, he'll start it, and the Bombardiers will finish it.
德国蛾子
German moth.
你真是个昆虫学家
You're quite an entomologist.
没有,但我对虫子很了解。
No, but I know all about bugs.
戴维斯少校在哪里? -一个路过的学员,有些想法
Where's Major Davis? -A cadet dropped by with something on his mind.
少校带他出去吃饭。他现在应该已经回来了。 -哦,那一定是乔.康纳斯。
The major took him out to dinner. He should have been back by now.
-Oh, must be that Joe Connors.
我会在这里呆一段时间。我不想被打扰。 -是的,长官
I'll be in here for a while. I don't want to be disturbed. -Yes, sir.
进去吧,伙计。
In here, fella.
#然后她握着我的手#
# Then she held my hands... #
你好 伯特,看来我可以继续约会了。
Hello, Burt. Looks like I'll be able to keep that dinner date.
这就是我来这里的原因。 -介意等一会儿吗? -不,我已经习惯了。
That's why I'm here.
-Mind waiting a little while? -No, I'm getting used to it.
你好 -这是指挥部吗?
Hello. -Is this Headquarters?
指挥部? -你在给指挥部哪位打电♥话♥?
Headquarters? -Who are you calling at Headquarters?
你傲慢的妹妹。自从我们到这以后,我就一直想约她 -嘿!
Your snooty sister. I've been trying to get her for a date ever since we arrived. -Hey!
这里是总部。你想要什么? -我想和休斯小姐通话。
This is Headquarters. What do you want?
-I wish to speak to Miss Hughes, please.
休斯小姐,嗯?我该告诉她是谁打来的?-你可以说这个名字,奥利弗上尉。
Miss Hughes, eh? And who shall I tell her is calling?
-You may say that the name is Captain Oliver.
谁?这次她会和我通话的
Who? She'll talk to me this time all right.
如果奥利弗上尉听说了这件事,你会受到惩罚的。 -他不会
You will be punished snafu if Captain Oliver ever hears about this. -He won't.
你介意再重复一遍那个名字吗? -奥利弗上尉。告诉她是巴克。
Would you mind repeating that name again?
-Captain Oliver. Just tell her it's Buck.
很抱歉,奥利弗上尉,休斯小姐现在不能接电♥话♥,
I'm very sorry, Captain Oliver, but Miss Hughes can't come to the phone just now,
但我有个建议。你为什么不过来?
but I have a suggestion. Why don't you come over here?
是巴克。那是巴克!
That's Buck. That's Buck!
你好,接线员。 -我正在回电♥话♥,先生,但没有人接。
Hello, Operator. -I'm ringing back, sir, but there's no answer.
谁给你打电♥话♥说他是巴克.奥利弗?胡闹的家伙,我会。。。
Who's been ringing you giving out with that stuff that he's Buck Oliver? Fresh guy, I'll...
用你的名字打电♥话♥给我? -是啊 -你一定听到了什么。
Calling me on the phone using your name?
-Yeah. -You must be hearing things.
不,我没有听到什么,他只是说。。。 -也许戴维斯少校说你需要休息是对的
No, I am not hearing things - he just talked...
-Maybe Major Davis was right when he said you needed a rest.
休息什么?
What's that?
巴克,你将被飞行外科医生要求停飞十天
Buck, you're to be grounded by the flight surgeon for ten days.
奇克安排的,因为我们在轰炸机上谁发指令上发生了冲突。他在哪里?
Chick arranged it, because we had a run-in over
Bombardiers' orders. Where is he?
在那里,试图理顺你说永远不会成为投弹手的孩子中的一个
In there, trying to straighten out one of those kids you said would never make a Bombardier.
那是浪费时间
That's a waste of time.
你想法太多了,不是吗,乔?
You do a lot of thinking, don't you, Joe?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
嗯,不太好。一个人不应该独自思考太多
Well, it's not so good. A guy shouldn't think alone too much.
我就是这么想的,奇克。。。我是说,长官
Well, that's the way I figured it, Chick...I mean, sir.
不,没关系,算了
No, that's all right, forget it.
继续说,忘了“长官”。把你的相你发错大声说出来
Go ahead, forget that "sir". You do a little thinking out loud.
我以前见过几个军营
Well, I'd seen a few Army camps before,
但你知道,有一件事让我印象深刻,那就是投弹瞄准镜
but you know one thing struck me out here, the bombsight.
他们用混凝土和铁建造了一个大保险库
They build a big vault out of concrete and iron,
我看到一个拿着汤米枪的家伙在那里徘徊,看起来很重要
and I see a guys with Tommy guns hanging around there,
looking pretty important
关于他们被存放在里面的东西
about what they got locked up inside,
一群其他人拿着它进进出出,他们把侧臂绑在身上
a bunch of other guys carry it in and out and they've got side-arms strapped on them.
所以这就是我一直在思考的
So that's what I keep thinking,
那个“大眼睛小小姐”她们被裹得很紧
that Little Miss Big Eyes they got wrapped up so tight
是一个非常重要的噱头。嗯,就像银行里的钱一样
is a pretty important gimmick. Mm-hm. It's like money in the bank.
给我一支烟,好吗? -我想那玩意值很多钱。
Give me a cigarette, will you?
-I guess that gadget's worth a lot of money.
它比钱还值钱
It's worth more than money.
这里还有什么让你印象深刻? -嗯,还有很多其他的事情都被搞混了
What else impressed you around here?
-Well, there were a lot of other things all sort of mixed up...
…就像我们在飞机场那天发誓的那样? -我打赌你甚至都不记得了
..like that oath we swore to the day we landed?
-Bet you don't even remember it.
我没多想。看起来有点类似...
I didn't think much about it. It seemed kind of...
假惺惺的,有点老套。
cooked up, sort of corny.
那些话怎么说的来着?
How was it that thing went?
我郑重宣誓并确认
I do solemnly swear and affirm
我会接受指挥官对我的信任
that I will accept the trust placed in me by my commanding...
我的总司令对我的神圣信任。 -是啊
Sacred trust placed in me by my commander-in-chief. -Yeah.
庄严宣誓
Solemnly swear
我将对向我透露的任何事和所有机密信息保密
that I will keep inviolate the secrecy of any and
all confidential information revealed to me,
我完全了解到
and in the full knowledge that I...
我…是一个保护者
that I... Am a guardian.
我是我国最无价的军事资产之一的守护者
..that I am a guardian of one of my country's most priceless military assets...
我现在记得了
I remember it now.
..我进一步发誓,我将严守美国投弹瞄准镜的秘密
..I do further swear that I will protect the secrecy of the American bombsight,
如果需要用我的生命 -太好了,乔,你还记得嘛
if need be with my life itself. -That's great, Joe - you remember swell.
我一直在努力回忆
I've been trying to remember...
自打那个想了解投弹瞄准镜的那个家伙跟我聊天
..ever since that bird who wants to get his hooks on the bombsight
started talking to me.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
他想让我今晚十点在邮局北端见他
He wants me to meet him tonight, north end of the post ten o'clock.
我们去会会他?
Shall we meet him?
是的,长官!
Yes, sir!
回头见
See you later.
给,谢谢你的烟
Here, thanks for the smoke.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thanks for the dinner.
伯特,我们还有很多未完成的事
Burt, we've got a lot of unfinished business.
他把工作压在你身上的方式,我得赶紧看一眼,甚至只能看到你的影子。
The way he's piled the work on you,
I've got to look quick to even see your shadow.
这可能是他报复的方式。他不想让我待在这里
It's probably his way of getting even. He didn't want me here.
现在没有你他就无法管理办公室。让我们把他摆平了,你怎么说?
Now he can't run the office without you.
Let's leave him flat - what do you say?
巴克,你把车开走,我就把他赶出去。他从来不知道什么时候回家。
Buck, you get the car, and I'll shoo him out.
He never knows when to go home.
好的,我留着。他们叫我“油腻.奥利弗”,我在前面等你。
OK, I'll keep. "Oily Oliver" they call me.
I'll be waiting for you out front.
我们收到降落伞供应商的报告了吗?
Did we get a report from the parachute supplier?
已经处理好了,少校。
That's been taken care of, Major.
我们本应该得到一批新的投弹瞄准镜的。 -他们已经到了。
We were supposed to get a new shipment of bombsights.
-They've arrived.
哦
Oh.
关于那些照明弹的军械部电♥话♥?
Ordnance call about those flares?
不,长官,我打电♥话♥给军械部。明晚他们会准备好的。
No, sir, I called Ordnance. They'll be ready tomorrow night.
嗯,战争部的通讯在哪里?
Mm-hm. Where's that communication from the War Department?
合格投弹手你会训练出来的!
Fine Bombardier you'd make!
甚至看不到你的鼻子末端
Can't even see the end of your nose.
不过,我能看到我的目标
I can see where I'm aiming, though.
休斯小姐。。。
Well, Miss Hughes...
一段时间以来,我一直觉得我应该向你道歉
..I've felt for some time that I owe you an apology
因为我....
because of my...
嗯,我冒昧。 -是粗鲁这个词。我接受道歉。我想你今晚还要工作?
well, my abruptness.
-Rudeness is the word. Apology accepted. I suppose you want this done tonight?
是啊,你最好打出来,我说的话都可能会让你的打字机融化的
Yes, you'd better write it - anything I'd say
might want to melt your typewriter.
我想让那些孩子在毕业时得到薪酬。他们当然应该得到与飞行员同等的军衔。
I want those kids to get commissions on their graduation.
They certainly deserve equal rank to the pilots.
华盛顿那边无法下定决心
Washington can't make up its mind.
休斯小姐,你的效率逐渐让我有点抓狂
Miss Hughes, your efficiency is gradually driving me a little nuts.
我的效率?你几乎要高效地杀死学员了
MY efficiency? You're darn near killing the cadets with efficiency.
当然,所以他们不会在战斗中自杀
Certainly, so they won't kill themselves in combat.
你我需要同心协力
Together, you and I will do all right.
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
Are you a flat tyre, a run-down heel with no appeal?
乔? -什么
Joe? -Yeah.
我很高兴你决定不做一个笨蛋,乔
I'm glad you decided not to be a chump, Joe.
如果你有我想象的一半聪明,你将成为这个国家最富有的小子之一
If you're half as smart as I think you are, you're going to
be one of the richest boys in the country.
现在,我想让你为我做些什么。
Now, here's what I want you to do for me.
哦,就这样,嗯?
Oh, so that's it, huh?
你吹口哨吹得真棒,乔。
You whistle swell, Joe.
电影精选列表