现在,在这个问题中,你会看到,在没有风的情况下,空速240,
Now, in this problem, you'll see that,
with a no-wind condition, air speed 240,
高度1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺,你已经修正了所有的个人错误
altitude 10,000 feet, and you have eliminated all personal error
调整了你的位移并做出了所有必要的更正
by killing your drift and making all the necessary arbitrary corrections,
你将击中你的目标
you will hit your target.
这是炸♥弹♥释放线
This is the bomb release line.
你会注意到在这种情况下,炸♥弹♥在空中的滑行路径
You will notice under these conditions, the path of the bomb through the air,
被称为炸♥弹♥的轨迹
known as the bomb's trajectory,
目标在轰炸机的正下方,但炸♥弹♥撞击点将是在轰炸机的后面
is directly under the ship, but the point of impact will be trail
distance behind the ship.
如果有侧风,轰炸机将处于目标的逆风方向
With a crosswind, the ship would be upwind from the target.
逆风方向的这段距离被称为十字轨迹
This distance upwind is known as cross trail.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions, misters?
好的,这就完成课堂作业
All right, that finishes the classroom work.
对于那些明天通过考试的人来说,再也不需要地面学校了
For those of you who pass your examinations tomorrow, there'll be no more ground school...
半天
for half a day.
下周,你们都将开始飞行
Next week, you'll all start flying...
但只离地面12英尺
..but only 12 feet off the ground
在投弹训练器上
on a bomb trainer.
投弹训练器的目的是让学员熟悉投弹瞄准镜的操作
The purpose of the bombing trainer is to familiarise students with operations of bombsight,
在不升空的情况下模拟投弹的各种问题的器械
methods of solving the bombing problem without going into the air.
投弹训练器在平地上的运动模拟了飞行中的飞机
The motion of the trainer across the floor simulates the airplane in flight.
安装了四个轮子、电动驱动、箱形风扇用于模拟目标上空的风
The four-wheel, electrically driven,
box-like affair on which the target is placed simulates wind.
瞄准镜安装在投弹训练器上,各项数据由投弹手设置
The bombsight is mounted on the trainer, and data is set by the Bombardier.
投弹训练器在地面模拟到达目标的速度
The speed of the trainer to target simulates ground speed.
投弹训练器上使用的炸♥弹♥是电动铅垂炸♥弹♥
The bomb used on the trainer is an electrically operated plumb bomb,
在适当的时刻降落以击中移♥动♥中的目标
dropped at the proper instant to hit the moving target.
投弹
Bombs away.
中了
Bingo.
这应该有多高,长官
How high is this supposed to be, sir?
8000英尺
8,000 feet.
哦
Oh.
投弹
Bombs away.
向左修正9度
9 degrees left drift.
他们看起来不错,奇克
They look fine, Chick.
你好,巴克,你来这儿干什么?
Hello, Buck. What are you doing here?
你感觉不舒服吗?
Don't you feel well?
浑身发热、脚底肿胀以及由于缺乏锻炼和陪伴而导致的全身倦怠
Ground fever, swollen arches, and general lassitude due to inactivity and lack of companionship.
你不会寂寞太久的。你将做其他人正在做的事情,去工作
You won't be lonesome long. You'll be doing what everybody else is doing, working.
巴克,这里禁止烟火,你要守规矩
你的意思是我要复飞吗? -是的,我们需要飞行员
Buck, this time no fireworks, behave yourself.
-You mean I'll be flying again? -Yep, we need pilots.
你的意思是这套装备需要优秀的飞行员
You mean you need good pilots for this outfit.
你把地面的知识灌输给了这些小伙子,但在天上,鹦鹉不是鹰
You've poured ground knowledge into these boys, but in the air, parrots aren't eagles.
在天上,你要听从上级命令 -在轰炸中,你将听从投弹手的指令
In the air, you'll follow orders.
-On a bombing run, you'll follow the orders of the Bombardier.
我会严格遵守他们的规定,长官 -如果你不这样做,我会让你崩溃
I'll follow them to the letter, sir.
If you don't, I'll break you down.
"O"代表奥利弗的真正含义是零
to what O for Oliver really stands for - zero.
学员乔丹,彼得。战斗A,高度400
Student Jordan, Peter. Fight A, altitude 4,00,
估计在236英尺的有气流
estimated circular air 236 feet.
紧张,协调性差,程序错误
Nervous, poor coordination, bad procedure.
及格线以下 建议将其淘汰
Borderline case. Recommend check for elimination.
乔丹,你必须思考,集中注意力。瞄准镜不会为你做任何事
Jordan, you've got to think, concentrate.
The bombsight can't do everything for you.
投弹手呼叫飞行员。是的,长官。-你有困难吗,小子?
Pilots to Bombardier. Yes, sir. -You having difficulties, son?
一定是视线有问题,长官,或者是我
There must be something wrong with the sight, sir, or me.
我无法调整镜头
I can't get my course set up.
我想我们最好称之为演习
Guess we'd better call it a dry run.
学员卡特,詹姆斯。始终保持冷静和放松
Student Carter, James. Always calm and relaxed.
果断、出色的协调、出色的程序
Decisive, excellent coordination, excellent procedure.
投弹手呼叫飞行员,准备调整自动飞行控制
Bombardier to pilot, ready to adjust automatic flight control.
明白
Right.
你肯定不想当飞行员吗
Sure you wouldn't rather be a pilot?
不了,谢谢
No, thanks.
你的飞行课程一直很不错的,可能会安排转学科
You've been showing promise with your flying lessons - a transfer might be arranged.
同样感谢,我希望成为一名投弹手,长官
Thanks just the same, I hope to be a Bombardier, sir.
你偏了50英尺——如果你修正了你的移位,炸♥弹♥就会直接投到泡菜桶里了
You missed it by 50 feet - it would have been right down the
pickle barrel if you'd killed your drift.
那会击沉一艘战列舰吗? -当然,一击必沉。 -好吧
Would that get a battleship? -Sure, it'd sink one. -Well...
学员哈里斯,保罗。性格胆小
Student Harris, Paul. Very timid.
教官将糟糕的轰炸归因于他的恐惧
Instructor attributes poor bombing to fear.
在检查是否淘汰之前,建议更换教官
Recommend change of instructor before checking for elimination.
我想我们逆风已经够远了。释放照明弹
I think we're far enough upwind. Release the flare.
照明弹投放
Flare away.
投弹
Bomb away.
学员,我很想知道当你摁投弹钮时你是怎么想的,你看起来很害怕,很僵硬
Mister, I often wonder what you think about when you turn them loose - you look scared stiff.
弹指一挥,100磅炸♥药♥
The flick of a finger, 100 pounds of dynamite,
500磅或一吨♥,如果你愿意的话,只需动动一根手指
500 or a ton if you like, just by moving a finger.
是的,就是这个鬼想法。怎么了,怕那些炸♥弹♥跳起来咬你?
Yeah, that's the idea. What's the matter - afraid those bombs will jump back up and bite you?
不,长官,我不害怕,不像人们通常认为的那样害怕
No, sir, I'm not afraid, not in the way people usually think of being afraid.
哈里斯先生,我们根据这里的记录。
现在,你还剩下三枚炸♥弹♥,你最好把它们投好
We go by the records here, Mr Harris.
Now, you've got three bombs left, you'd better make them good.
投放另一颗照明弹
Release another flare.
投放照明弹
Flare away.
照明弹失效,它被我们的尾轮缠住了
That flare didn't clear us - it's caught on our tail.
尾轮缠住了照明弹。 -到后面去看看,你能做什么
There's a flare caught on the tail.
Get back there and see what you can do.
飞行员呼叫机组,飞行员呼叫机组,紧急情况,全体待命
Pilot to crew, pilot to crew - standby for an emergency.
怎么回事? -它缠住我们的尾轮
What is it? -It's caught on our tail.
我来试试,长官,需要有人抓着我的脚,往后甩我 -拿绳子 -是,长官
I'll take a chance, sir, if someone will hold my feet
and swing me. -Get a rope. -Yes, sir.
抓紧我的脚
Hold my feet.
你永远猜不出是谁干的。谁? -哈里斯。
You'll never guess who did it. Who? -Harris.
哈里斯? -是的。你知道,我永远不会理解那个孩子,看来我把他想错了
Harris? Yep. You know I'll never savvy that kid - I guess I had him pegged for the wrong colour.
哈里斯先生,我感谢你的信任,把你母亲的这些信给我们看
I appreciate your confidence, Mr Harris,
in showing us these letters from your mother.
任何一个能做到你昨晚所做的人,任何一个有着你出色的地面学校记录的人
Any man who can do what you did last night,
any man with your brilliant ground school record...
理论上应该成为一名优秀的投弹手
by theory should become an excellent Bombardier...
然而你的投弹平均分数是班上最低的。 -是的,长官
..and yet your bombing average is one of the lowest in your class. -Yes, sir.
我一直在努力,长官,但当我看到目标时,我看到了人...妇孺
I keep trying, sir, but when I look at the target,
I see people...women and children.
母亲在信里...她说我要把自己当成杀人犯
Those letters...she says I'm making myself a murderer.
保罗,你最近看报纸了吗?
Have you've been reading the newspapers lately, Paul?
是的,长官。嗯,我的哲学一直是转过头来,
Yes, sir. Well, my philosophy has always been to turn the other cheek,
但恐怕我们的脸颊都快用完了
but I'm afraid we've almost run out of cheeks.
我和你母亲以及她所属的这些组织一样相信和平
I believe in peace as much as your mother and these organisations she belongs to.
保罗,和平并不像那些人想那样简单
Peace isn't as cheap a bargain, Paul, as the price those people put on it.
那些人把自己锁在一个梦想世界里
Those people lock themselves up in a dream world.
你看,还有数以百万计的其他母亲在看着你,像你这样的男孩
You see, there are millions of other mothers who are
looking to you, boys like you,
摧毁你母亲错误地认为是你的谋杀力量
to destroy the very forces of murder that your mother mistakenly attributes to you.
敌人的目标到处都是,但你的目标是明确而有限的
The enemy's targets are everywhere, but yours are clear and confined -
不是妇孺,而是他们传播死亡的武器库
not women and children but their arsenals for spreading death.
这就是为什么美国投弹手被训练来击中目标
That's why the American Bombardiers are trained to hit the target.
保罗,这是一个小小的祈祷
There's a little prayer for that, Paul -
帝给我的不是恐惧的精神,而是力量和爱的精神
God give me not the spirit of fear but of power and of love
对于被压♥迫♥者来说,一个健全的头脑和清澈的眼睛
for the oppressed, a sound mind and a clear eye.
上帝,让我成为一个好的投弹手,我可以摧毁这个杯子里的毒药
God, make me a good Bombardier that I may destroy the poison in this cup
熄灭火焰的猛烈,战胜与羔羊交战的伪神
and quench the violence of fire and overcome the false gods who make war with the Lamb,
因为他是耶♥和♥华♥的主,是万王之王,与他同在的人都被呼召,被拣选
for He is the Lord of Lord and King of Kings, and
they who are with him are called and chosen...
...和忠诚
...and faithful.
学员康纳斯,约瑟夫。因履职时肋骨骨折住院治疗
Student Connors, Joseph. Hospitalised with broken ribs sustained in line of duty.
除非立即被释放执行飞行任务,否则建议该学生推迟上课
Unless released for flying duty immediately, recommend that student be set back a class.
关于乔.康纳斯被淘汰的传言是什么
What are the rumours about Joe Connors being washed out?
那是别人在医院。但我不在医院,长官,我在这里
The man's in the hospital. But I'm not in the hospital, sir, I'm here.
你是怎么出院的? -奉医嘱,长官
How did you get out of the hospital? -By doctor's orders, sir.
我告诉康纳斯学员他可以做点运动
I told Cadet Connors he could take a little exercise...
..但我没有说跳下墙
..but I didn't mean walking down the wall.
对不起,我在找玛米.福斯特
Excuse me, please, I'm looking for Mamie Foster.
对不起,我在找玛米.福斯特
Excuse me, please, I'm looking for Mamie Foster.
玛米!玛米!
Mamie! Mamie!
你好!
Hello.
你怎么样啊?
How do you do?
我是奇托.拉弗蒂,从玛米.福斯特那里
我收到了绑在降落伞上的这张纸条。这是你写的吗?
电影精选列表