You got to make sure you don't sleep.
[开门][Door opens]
[枪上膛]
[Cocks gun]
你过来
You come on.
[门铰链声]
[Door hinges squeal]
请
Please.
请
Please.
脑子坏了
The head cabbage.
好,好,好
Well, well,well, well, well.
接受现实吧,长官
Be realistic, major.
放下枪
Put it down.
我不在你的洋葱头上
Not before I unload a few
缴械
into you onion heads.
军人:放松,长官,别紧张
Soldier: Relax, major.Take it easy.
你太另我失望了,教授
You disappoint me,doctor.
你是人类的解药
You're a man of medicine.
你应该保护生命
You're supposed to preserve life,
而不是逃跑
not take it.
你这个杂种
You bastard.
你说你的生活是什么?
You call what you are life?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你呢?
Do you?
苯♥丙♥胺♥
Amphetamines.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happens
当你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
when you sons of bitches
到处抓正在睡觉的人们时
catch somebody sleeping.
想要几个?
Want a few?
看看你自己的恐惧都让你干了什么?
Look what your fear has done to you.
看不到吗?
Can't you see?
当所有的事情都按计划发展时
When all things are conformed...
将不会有争端
There will be no more disputes,
没有冲突
no conflicts,
不再有任何问题
no problems any longer.
军人:抛弃你自己,加入我们吧
Soldier: Abandon yourself and join us.
这里有成千上万的
There are hundreds,
我们在这儿
even thousands of us here.
我们在宇宙中渡过了不知几光年
We've traveled light years throughout the universe,
一直幸存下来了,而且还在不断变强always surviving,always growing stronger
因为我们学会了--
because we've learned--
这是很重要的比赛it's the race that's important...
与个人无关
Not the individual.
个人总是很重要
The individual's
always important.
军人:只有团结才能保证生存
Soldier: Only unity guarantees survival.
另一个军人:这就是你必须加入我们的原因
Second soldier: Which is why you must join us.
再另一个军人:人类注定要失败
Third soldier:The human race is doomed.
再再另一个军人:接受它
Fourth soldier: Accept it.
退后
Stay back.
这是一个生存问题
It's a matter of survival.
退后!
Stay back!
退后!我警告你
Stay back!I'm warning you!
你待着别动!
You stay back!
教授...
Doctor...
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你永远也别想得到我的灵魂
You're never going to get my soul.
永远
God, never.
干
Shit.
完蛋
Shit.
¶ Nobody likes us ¶
¶ everybody hates us ¶
¶ I'm going to the garden
to get worms ¶
¶ long, slim, slimy ones ¶
¶ short, fat, juicy ones ¶
¶ itsy-bitsy,
fuzzy-wuzzy worms ¶
¶ first you bite the head off ¶
¶ then you suck the juice out ¶
¶ then you throw
the rest of it away ¶
¶ then you... ¶
爸爸!
dad!
一切都还好吗?
Everybody ok?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
快来,我找到个办法带我们离开这儿
Come on. I found us a way out of here.
广播:所有人员在部门A,B和C
P.A.: All personnel in sectors a, b, and c...
天呐,爸爸,它们到处都是
God, dad.They're everywhere.
爸爸
Dad.
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
不要担心
Don't worry.
别表现出太多的情绪
Just don't show any emotion.
他们可以被愚弄
They can be fooled.
我知道我要去哪
I know where I'm going.
我知道我在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
[拉紧急刹车][Pulls emergency brake]
[轮胎尖叫]
[Tires squeal]
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
你待在这儿
You stay in here.
下车!
Get off!
下车马丁!
Get off marti!
干!干!
Fucker! Fucker!
干!干!
Shit! Shit!
不要逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
冷静下来
Just calm down.
嘿!怎么了?
Hey! What's going on?
让她走!
Let her go!
放开她!
Leave her alone!
开枪打他!打他!Shoot him!Shoot him!
打他!这不是我爸爸!
Shoot him!It's not my father!
这不是他!
It's not him!
打他!
Shoot him!
我后退,后退,把它放下
Just back up.Back up. Put it down.
放下枪
Put it away.
开枪!
Shoot him!
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他不是我爸爸
It's not my dad!
他杀了我爸爸
He killed my father!
放下枪
Put it away.
巴西:开枪!
Marti: Shoot him!
别紧张,放下枪
Just relax and put it away.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我去
Shit.
爸?
Daddy?
爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
快,让我们离开这儿
Come on. Let's get out of here.
快来,马丁!
Come on, marti!
[可怕的尖叫]
[Hideous shrieking]
那是我的直升机
There's my chopper.
太危险了,所以我先自己过去
It's too dangerous,so I'm going in alone.
看着我,我会在这里着陆
Watch for me,I'll land it over here.
当我落下来时准备好跳上去
Just be ready to move when I touch down.
我们得离开这儿,马丁
We're going to get out of here, marti.
准备好,我向你保证
Ready for that ride I promised you,
小伙子?
little man?
好的
All right.
像他们一样行动
Just act like one of them.
小心
Be careful.
[头顶直升机飞过]
[Helicopter overhead]
没有人相信我
Nobody believed me.
嘘
Shh.
我觉得你可以试着开一架
I figured you'd try a bird.
你什么意思,皮特?
What do you mean,Pete?
你知道我什么意思?
I think you know what I mean.
现在我们一样了,皮特
Now we're all the same, petey.
那么你在跑什么?
So what are you running from?
谁跑了?
Who's running?
我接到命令
I got orders.
电影精选列表