[Bird calling]
[Woman singing]
马丁:我从哪里开始?
我不知道
Marti: Where do I begin?
I don't know.
我想到一个主意
I guess with the idea
有时候我们并不明白发生了什么
that sometimes things happen that we don't understand.
或许我们不应该了解这些事情
Maybe we shouldn't try to understand those things.
我爸爸被指派去检查
My dad had been assigned to inspect
环保局的南部军事基地
the military Southern sector of the e.P.A.
我的继母,我弟弟和我
My stepmother,half brother, and I
不得不和他在路上花费了两个月
had to spend 2 months on the road with him.
被困在一辆汽车了并不容易
It's not easy being stuck in a car
有6岁
with a 6-year-old
那个女人代替了你妈妈
and the woman who replaced your mom.
再一次
Then again,
没有人问我我想要什么
nobody asked me what I wanted to do.
我想事情会发生是有原因的
I guess things do happen for a reason...
即使你不喜欢这个原因是什么
Even if you don't like what that reason is.
做朋克摇滚
Do it punk rocker.
¶ Long, slim,slimy ones ¶
¶ short, fat,juicy ones ¶
come on.
我的臀部好疼
My bottom is so sore.
填满它,
你会吗?
Fill it up,
will you?
你得到了一间休息室
You got a rest room?
是的,它不是最好的,但我有一个
Yes. It ain't great,but we got one.
妈妈,我可以喝一杯苏打水吗?
Mom, can I have a soda?
我看见你从华盛顿来
I see you're from Washington, D.C.
离家很远
Long way from home.
史提夫:我们肯定是
Steve: We sure are.
你很快。
你很快。你很快
You're fast.
You're fast. You're fast.
你很害怕,好的
You're scared. Good.
他们在那里
They're out there.
他们到处都是
They're everywhere.
他们当你睡觉的时候得到你
They get you when you sleep.
他们当你睡觉的时候得到你
They get you when you sleep,
你在听吗?
you hear?
出去,出去,
或者你将是下一个
Get out. Get out,
or you'll be next.
老爹!老爹!
Dad! Dad!
爸爸,有
那里的一个心理变♥态♥
Dad, there's a psycho in there!
在浴室里
In the bathroom?
他有一把刀
He's got a knife.
甜心
Sweetheart?
也许你应该
让他先去
Maybe you should let him go in first.
他有枪
He's got the gun.
马丁
Marti,
或许你回到这里会更好
maybe you'd better come back here.
马丁?
Marti?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
没人在这里,亲爱的
There's no one in there, honey.
你还好吗?
You ok?
这里没人?
There's no one there?
马丁,你还好吗?
Marti,are you ok?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
Honey, are you all right?
他长什么样啊?
What did he look like?
或许我们应该报♥警♥
Maybe we should call the police.
当你睡觉的时候他们会得到你
"They get you when you sleep."
我记得他是疯子
I remember thinking he was crazy,
但是我也记得
but I also remember thinking
我们花费了我们生命中的一半时间在睡觉
we spend half our lives asleep.
早上好,先生
Morning, sir.
嗨。我是史蒂夫·马龙
我在环保局
Hi. I'm Steve Malone.
I'm with the e.P.A.
普拉特将军在等我们
General platt's expecting us.
请稍等片刻
One moment, please.
按照标志到部门“C”
Follow the signs to sector "c."
[Soldiers singing cadence]
我搞定了
I got it.
59。有3扇门,
所以它应该是…
59. There's 3 doors,
so it should be...
让我们看看
Let's see.
A,B,C……
这是这—
A, b, c...
It's this--
嗨,安迪,你是怎么知道的?
hey, Andy, how did you know that was it?
我们这个孩子真聪明
This kid of ours is so smart.
你怎么知道是那个门,亲爱的
How did you know it was that door, honey?
系好你的鞋带
你将要去旅行
Tie your shoelaces.
You're going to trip.
史蒂夫:所以这是正确的门吗?
Steve: Sure this is the right door?
这是,哈?
This is it, huh?
好的[笑]
Great. [Laughs]
好的,安迪,快点
Ok, Andy, come on.
帮我把车卸下
Help me unload the car.
卡罗尔:快点
Carol: Come on.
我会在你之前到达那里
I'm gonna get there
before you do.
快点
Come on.
嗨,安迪,
亲爱的,慢点
Hey, Andy,
honey, slow down.
这里只有2个卧室
There's only 2 bedrooms.
好吧,我想你会和你弟弟分享
Well, I guess you got to share with your brother.
史蒂夫
Steve!
你能给我一只手吗?
Can you give me a hand up here?
不要工作的太辛苦
Don't work too hard.
[Music playing in headphones]
Man: ¶ I ¶
¶ I want you back ¶
马丁:我们不知道什么在等着我
marti: If we'd known what was waiting for us,
我们应该跑
we would have run,
但是最后它还是发生了
but in the end,
it had to happen...
于是乎开始
And so it began.
Man: ¶ I ¶
¶ I just can't see ¶
这是一个禁区,小姐
this is a restricted area, miss.
纳尼?
What?
你不应该在这
You shouldn't be here
没有安全通行证
without
security clearance.
[车辆接近]
[Vehicle approaching]
[Megadeth playing on car stereo]
怎么了,伙计?
What's up, guys?
在车上,宝贝
Get in the car, babe.
我是詹
I'm jenn.
马蒂。谢谢你载我
Marti. Thanks for picking me up.
没问题
那些家伙都是JB
No problem.
Those guys are dicks.
那是神马?
What was that about?
谁知道啊!他们经常放屁
God knows. They always
have a bug up their ass.
你得学会忽视他们
You learn to ignore them.
神马倒霉事儿把你带到这儿的?
What heinous misfortune
brings you here?
和我爸爸和他妻子的一个月的地域生活
A month in hell
with my dad and his wife.
他在环保局工作
He's with the e.P.A.
环保局!很赞啊!嬉皮士在拯救地球
Epa! Cool. Hippies
saving the planet.
你看这些暴徒?
Will you look
at these goons?
他们自愿做这个垃圾
They volunteered
for this crap.
你信吗?
Can you believe it?
所以你在这干甚呢?
So what are you
doing here?
没啥
跟着我爸爸瞎跑
Not much.
My dad runs the place.
电影精选列表