Nowhere.
因为没人像你一样
'Cause there's
no one like you left.
对
That's right.
噢,我的天
Oh, God.
对
好的
That's right.
That's good.
你听到了
那是好的
You're listening now.
That's very good.
好吧,我知道你现在很害怕,史蒂夫
Ok, now, I know you're frightened, Steve.
我知道你很害怕.没事的
I know you're scared.
That's ok.
我明白,
你很困惑
I understand that.
You're confused.
我来告诉你一些事吧,史蒂夫
Let me tell you something, Steve.
所有的愤怒,所有的恐惧,所有的困惑
All that anger, that fear, that confusion,
都会逐渐消失的
it's going to melt away.
都会消失的,史蒂夫
It's going to go away,
Steve.
它将要走了,
你去睡觉时
It's going to go away.
You go to sleep.
当你醒来后
一切都会非常简单
You wake up.
It's very simple.
早上当你醒来后,
你会感觉很嗨
In the morning, you wake up,
you feel wonderful.
那是我们就一样了
Then we'll be together.
我们连接在一起,很紧密
We're connected.
We're close.
那会怎么样?
What's happening?
没有恐惧
那会非常好
No more fear.
That's good.
爸爸
Dad.
我们上♥床♥去睡觉吧,史蒂夫
Let's go to bed,Steve.
离开我!
离开我的孩子!
Get away from me!
Get away from my kids!
[可怕的尖叫]
[Hideous shrieking]
[警报器]
[Siren]
[可怕的尖叫]
[Hideous shrieking]
这边走,先生!
快!
This way, mister!
Come on!
快!
我们会掩护你!
Go on!
We'll cover you!
快走,先生!
快!
Move it out,mister!
Move!
彼得!
Petey!
那噪音是什么?
What's all that noise?
[枪声和尖叫][Gunfire and shrieking]
嗨,彼得,那些是枪声!
Hey, petey,those are gunshots!
[警报器]
[Siren]
皮特,你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿?
Pete,where the fuck are you?!
嗨,皮特,发生了什么事?
Hey, Pete,what's going on?
坐下来,廷博
Sit down, timbo.
究竟出什么事了,皮特?
What the hell's going on, Pete?
嗨,贾斯汀
Hey, Justin.
睡觉吧,廷博
Go to sleep,timbo.
这是什么,是在开玩笑吧?
What is this,some kind of joke?
去睡吧
Just go back to bed.
用针怎么了?
What's with the needle?
这是什么?
What is this?
你们在做什么?
What are you guys doing?
额--
Wh--
我告诉过你去睡觉,对吗?
I told you to go to bed,
didn't I?
拿我的手表
Take my watch.
我得试着去寻求一些帮助
I got to try to find us some help.
几个小时后我会回来的
I'll be back
in a couple hours.
爸--
Dad--
会好的
it will be all right.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
你要听你姐姐的话
You do what your sister tells you.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我去找找离开这里的路
I'm gonna try to find us a way out of here.
安静的呆在这,好吗?
Just be very quiet, ok?
好
Ok.
不要担心,亲爱的
Don't worry,sweetheart.
我不会让任何事发生在你们身上
I'll never let anything happen to you guys.
[远处的枪声]
[Gunfire in distance]
[头顶的直升机]
[Helicopter overhead]
[警报器]
[Siren]
[窗口
粉碎]
[Window shatters]
广播:所有剩余的嫌疑人
P.A.: All remaining suspects
到医务室诱导睡眠
to the infirmary for sleep inducement.
[哔]
[Beep]
[铃♥声♥]
[Line ringing]
[铃♥声♥]
[Ring]
我需要一个连通外界的线路
I need an outside line.
接线员:对不起,科林斯长官
Operator:I'm sorry, major Collins.
现在所有的线路都在忙
All the lines are busy at present.
请留在原地
Please remain where you are.
我会试着一直打电♥话♥给你
I'll keep trying and call you back.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么知道我的名字?
How the hell do you know my name?
我从未告诉过你我的名字
I didn't tell you my name!
你是怎么知道我的名字?
How the hell do you know my name?
[线断开]
[Line disconnects]
[头顶的直升机]
[Helicopter overhead]
[距离尖叫]
[Shrieking in distance]
长官?
Major?
长官?
Major?
别动!
You stay back!
不,不,是我,史蒂夫·马龙
No, no. It's me.It's Steve Malone.
你记得我
You remember me.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你...待着...别动!
You...Stay...Back!
你得帮帮我
You got to help me.
没多少时间了,我的孩子们很危险
There's no time left.My kids are in danger.
我的妻子...
My wife is...
你有车吗?
Do you have a car?
[警报器]
[Siren]
没有--
No--
快点
please come.
来不及跑了,马龙!
It's too late to run,Malone!
太晚了!
It's too late!
它们已经占领了基地
They've taken the base!
我们所能做的只是等它们来--
All we can do is wait until they come--
钥匙,教授
the keys, doctor.
钥匙
The keys.
他们会跟着你的
They'll follow you.
他们会跟着你的
They'll follow you.
那就是它们工作的方式
That's how they work.
我们得站起来反击了!
We got to stand up and fight back now!
嗯,好的
Yeah, ok.
我有一把枪给你
I got a gun for you.
我也有一把枪给你
I got a gun for you, too.
让我们送它们下地狱!
We'll give them hell!
我们会送它们下地狱的,马龙
We'll give them hell,Malone.
让他们看看
We'll show them
真正的人类的厉害
what the human race is really made of!
你要来吗?
You want some?
跟着我,教授
Stay with me, doctor.
我们马上得走了
We have to go. Now.
马上
Now.
你不能睡
You can't sleep.
你得明确你不能睡觉
电影精选列表