for the road.
伊妮德 你今晚喝的够多了
Enid, I think you've had enough for tonight.
你要不回家吧
Why don't you get yourself home?
你还真可爱啊
isn't-isn't that cute?
少逼逼 给我倒酒
Cut the shit and get to pouring.
大的那个吗 叫普里西拉
The older one, Priscilla?
对 她的头发与众不同
Mm-hmm? Her hair is different,
但是 反正 她还是很好看
but it's... yeah, she's just... she's still really pretty.
用好你那身警服
Work that uniform.
天主教女孩可吃那套了
The Catholic girls love that shit.
你认识她妹妹 她人怎么样
You know her younger sister. What about her?
她是个辣妞 但和她相处就是浪费时间
Oh, she's a hot shit, but a waste of time.
她喜欢怪咖男
She likes the creeps.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我不明白 为什么女人都喜欢渣男
I don't get that. Why do girls like dicks?
不仅是渣男 还有油腻男
Oh, not even just a dick; like, a dirtbag.
那晚她一直黏在那个
She was all over that
海景之家来的怪咖男身边
Oceanview creeper in here the other night.
保利 你说的是哪天晚上啊
Paulie, what, uh... what night was that?
就 周六
It was, uh, Saturday.
-周六是吧 -对
- Saturday, huh? - Yeah.
那见鬼了
Well, shit.
也真是不嫌烦的
I need this like a hole in the head.
我们知道你杀了那个女孩 伊妮德
We know you killed that girl, Enid.
你得自首
You need to turn yourself in.
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
你 你像我们的家人一样
Y-You're like family.
别扯淡了 苏西
Cut the bullshit, Suze.
你们这些老母鸡几年前就讨厌我了
You hens decided to hate me years ago.
是你不按照规矩办事 伊妮德
You didn't play by the rules, Enid.
对啊 我没有孩子可以带着四处炫耀
That's right. I didn't have a kid to parade around
也没有蛋糕可以在烘焙市场卖♥♥
or a cake at the goddamn bake sale.
不是这些规矩 伊妮德
Not those kind of rules, Enid.
什么 那是这生意吗
What, this?
这地方难道不是当初我们一起决定
This place we all decided on together,
一致同意的吗
that we all said yes to?
-是你说服我们的 -屁话
- You convinced us then. - Bullshit.
我们都记得当初情况有多糟糕
We all remember how bad it was.
我们都有各自的过往 所以
We all have stories, so...
不要搞得好像我故意在找麻烦一样
don't treat me like I was asking for trouble.
什么都变了 伊妮德
It changed, Enid.
-整个生意都变了 -承认吧 盖尔
- The whole operation. - Admit it, Gail.
你对这地方一直都没有意见
You never had a problem with this place
直到你发现布鲁斯也会过来光顾
until you caught Bruce coming by.
也许是吧
Maybe.
但是你 伊妮德
But you, Enid...
你需要好好看看镜子里的自己
you need to take a good look in the mirror.
那我看到的就是恶魔本人吧
The devil herself.
这 这样做是不对的 伊妮德
It-it's not right, Enid.
她们不是我们的孩子
They're not our girls,
但是她们也是其他人的女儿
but they're somebody's daughters.
那个可怜的孩子不应该就这么死去
That poor thing didn't deserve to die.
迪伊
Dee?
你们都在利用她
You all used her.
你们都从她和别的孩子身上获利
You all benefited from her and so many others.
上帝知道我们永远无法原谅自己
And God knows how we can ever forgive ourselves.
但是我们现在想做正确的事情
But we're trying to do right now.
一切都结束了 伊妮德
It's over, Enid.
如果你还是无法接受这个事实
If you can't see that,
我们也帮不了你
we can't help you.
那就再见吧
Toodle-oo.
叽歪的婊♥子♥
Catty bitches.
我们从后门走
We'll take the back door.
坐船跑
And the boat.
德芙琳夫人
Mrs. Devlin?
德芙琳夫人在吗
Um, Mrs. Devlin?
他们说"丹妮尔的妈妈卖♥♥给我
Saying, um, "Danielle's mom sold me
一张假票"
an effin'fake ticket,"
她还一直在不停地复述
and she's, like, going on and on
这些不恰当的信息
with all these inappropriate texts.
我来问你
Let-let me ask you something.
钱都在这了
Here's the money.
我们之前不得已用了一些
We had to use some,
但是我们会把那些钱还给你的
but, uh, we'll pay you back.
我们发誓
We swear.
然后我就说"我妈妈在这里
And I was like, "My mom's here.
她能过去帮你把票拿回来"
She can go get your ticket..."
上帝啊 我真的很想念你们的母亲
God, I miss your mother.
我都没有和她好好道别
I never said goodbye.
我觉得她讨厌我
I'm sure she hated me.
她没有生你的气
She wasn't angry.
我觉得她理解你
I think she understood.
你们的母亲 是个好人
She was a good egg, your mother.
做的一切都是为了你们
Did everything for you girls.
离开了这行也是因为你们
Left the business 'cause of you.
但是我也不因为这旧事怀恨在心
I don't hold it against you, though.
我们从现在开始再也不会打扰你了
Well, we won't be bothering you from now on.
这话你们跟戈尔斯基说去吧
Tell that to Gorski.
我们想要回刀子
We'd like our knife back.
什么
Hmm?
对了
Oh, yeah.
那把刀
The knife.
仔细想一想
On second thought,
你们还是留下一部分钱吧
I think you should keep some of this money.
我知道你们需要它
I know you need it.
买♥♥一些东西
Buy a f-few nice things.
没关系的
Wouldn't hurt.
等这些钱用完了
And when that money's gone,
你们可以过来为我工作
you can come to work for me.
当然 不是让你们卖♥♥身
On the business side, of course.
我们不能接受这钱
We can't accept this.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
普里斯说得对
Pris is right.
我们不想要你的钱
We don't want your money.
说话注意点
I don't like your tone.
你们这些小兔崽子
You brats
完全不知道你们拿这钱多轻松
have no idea how easy you have it.
我们当初一切都靠自己
We were on our own.
没有人关心照顾过我们
No one was looking out for us.
但是你们两个 从小就他妈的被宠着
But you girls, you grew up spoiled fucking rotten!
现在你们想表现的一幅道貌岸然的样子吗
And now you want to act all high and mighty?
瞧不起我 评判我
Look down on me? Judge me?
对我的生活评头论足
Judge my life?
-德芙琳夫人 -是德芙琳小姐
- Mrs. Devlin... - Ms. Devlin
你们应该跪下感谢我
You should be on your knees thanking me!
我扶你
Here.
不用
Yeah.
我不要帮忙 停下
I can't. Stop it.
我们把刀子拿回去了 德芙琳小姐
We're taking our knife back, Ms. Devlin.
♪ 你这个大胆的水手 ♪
♪ You seamen bold ♪
♪ 像个海上的农民 ♪
♪ Who plow the ocean ♪
♪ 大海上险象环生 ♪
♪ See dangers ♪
♪ 居住在陆地上的人永远想象不到 ♪
♪ Landsmen could never know ♪
♪ 出海不是为了荣誉 ♪
♪ It's not for honor ♪
♪ 也不是为了升职 ♪
♪ Or promotion ♪
♪ 任何言语都无法描述 ♪
♪ No tongue can tell ♪
♪ 他们经历过什么 ♪
♪ What they undergo ♪
♪ 在狂风中 ♪
♪ In the blusterous wind ♪
♪ 在深不见底的海洋上 ♪
♪ And the great dark waters ♪
♪ 我们的船在飘荡 ♪
♪ Our ship went drifting ♪
♪ 在海洋上飘荡 ♪