还是去工作吧
Better get to work.
对我徒弟悠着点
Hey, take it easy on my protégé.
不然我让你进局子
I'll have to take you in.
真会调情
What a flirt.
上帝保佑
Lord help us.
她是在去教堂吗
Think she's on her way to church?
海景之家
住宿
早餐
靠
Oh, fuck.
妈了个巴子
Holy shit.
操 冷死了 操
Holy shit, it's freezing. Fuck.
你会得感冒的
You're gonna catch a cold.
我没给你买♥♥长袜吗
Didn't I buy you stockings?
等戈尔斯基等了半天
Fucking waited for Gorski.
还打了他的电♥话♥
And called his cell.
人影都没看到
No-show.
你就这样走回来的
You walk home looking like that?
有人看到你吗
Anyone see you?
我想 只有几个老太太
I mean, just some old ladies.
好极了
Oh, great.
天呐 伊妮德
Geez, Enid.
有想过重新装♥修♥吗
Ever think about redecorating?
你早就该重新装饰这里了
You're, like, way overdue for a makeover.
不关你的事 玛莎·斯图尔特
None of your business, Martha Stewart.
我只是想说 对自己好点儿
I'm just saying, like, treat yourself.
扇贝
打烊
营业中
我扔了垃圾 洗了衣服
I took out the trash. I did the laundry.
漂白了浴缸
I bleached the tub.
我们会被抓的
We're gonna get caught.
为什么
Why?
我找不到那把刀
I can't find the knife.
上面写着"康奈利渔家"
It says "Connolly Fish" on it.
你有看到我把它捡走吗
Did you see me pick it up?
没有 但是 我是说 我们很小心
Mm, no, but, I mean, we were really careful.
还不够小心
Yeah, well, not careful enough.
如果妈妈知道了这件事
If Mom knew about this...
好了 普里斯 冷静 靠
Okay, Pris, just calm down, damn it.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do? Uh...
有人吗
Hello?
-我会 我会找到它 -有人在吗
- I'll go... I'll go get it. - Anyone here?
-好吗 你 你留下 -好
- Okay. Y-You stay. - Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
普里西拉·康奈利
Priscilla Connolly?
科莱迪警官让我来这里
Officer Coletti sent me here.
你 你是不是有一艘小艇
You-you have a... a small skiff, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们可以借用一下吗
Think we could borrow it?
抱歉 我们 我们的情况真的很紧张
Sorry, we're just... we're in a real squeeze.
我们只是想找一位好心人
We're just looking for a Good Samaritan.
很凉快吧
Chilly.
这艘船你们家买♥♥挺久了吗
You guys had this boat in the family for a while?
不好意思 警官
Sorry, Officer. Oh.
拜托 叫我贾斯汀
Please, uh, call me Justin.
贾斯汀·布南
Um, Justin Brennan.
我们一起读了郡上的高中
We went to County High together.
你的妹妹
Your sister
她以前恶作剧 给我朋友保利打电♥话♥
she used to prank-call my buddy Paulie
总 总是这样
all-all the time.
快要把他逼疯了
It drove him nuts.
你知道的 可能会有点恶心
J-Just so you know, it-it could get a little grody.
什 什么意思
H-How do you mean?
一具尸体被冲上了岩石
A body washed up on the rocks.
我们从岸上没法打捞
Um, we can't get it from shore,
也不能用大船 所以
and we can't get it with the big boats, so, uh,
用这艘小的 就非常合适
this little guy is the best tool for the job.
你负责感恩节时候的
Oh, you-you ran the food drive
食物运输 对吧
at Thanksgiving, yeah?
你的海报很有用 所以 你知道的
Uh, your-your posters worked, so you know.
我买♥♥了十罐博亚迪大厨
I-I brought ten cans of Chef Boyardee.
Chef Boyardee:一个大型美国食品品牌
装满了 购物袋
Filled up the... grocery bags.
我们的战车来了
Our chariot arrives!
小心脚下
Watch your step.
好了 来吧 布南
All right. Come on, Brennan.
我知道她很可爱
I know she's cute.
-你不来吗 -不了
- You're not coming? - Oh, no.
我的膝盖有伤
Not with my knees.
我和你女伴待在这儿
I'll stay here with your girlfriend.
行吧
All right.
伊妮德的生意正让整个镇子蒙羞
Enid's business is bringing shame to the town.
让我们所有人蒙羞
It's bringing shame to us.
玛丽·玛格丽特向我们保证了
Well, Mary Margaret assured us that all we...
玛丽·玛格丽特不在这里 苏西
Mary Margaret's not here, Suze.
现在是我们和伊妮德之间的事了
It's now between us and Enid.
我不能再装瞎了
I can't turn a blind eye anymore.
你能吗
Can you?
我的叉子掉了
I dropped my fork.
马上 亲爱的
Oh, sure, Hon.
帅哥们玩得怎么样 鲍勃
How the Pats doing, Bob?
他们没给布莱第任何保护措施
They're not giving Brady any protection.
他们就像一群修女一样玩
They're playing like a bunch of nuns.
伊妮德越界了 有些事该改变了
Enid's crossed a line, and something needs to change.
玛丽·玛格丽特是个忠实的朋友
Mary Margaret was a loyal friend,
愿上帝安息她的灵魂
God rest her soul,
但是她已经不能在这里保护伊妮德了
but she's not here to defend Enid anymore.
就算她还在世
And even if she was,
我也认为玛丽·玛格丽特会同意的
I'd like to think Mary Margaret would agree.
海景之家要完了
Oceanview has run its course.
龙虾
小心
你好 雷琳
Hello, Rayleen.
吉米怎么样了
How's Kimmie?
我想看看她舞会上的照片
I want to see those prom pictures.
还有四分钟 亲爱的
Four more minutes, Hon.
你好 茱莉
Hi, Julie.
你好 伊妮德
Hi, Enid.
盖尔 多琳 苏西 你们好
Gail, Doreen, Suze, hello.
Paul Mitchell
Paul Mitchell. Huh.
-好极了 -我懂了 我懂了
- Fancy. - I get it. I get it.
你们看到我的一个女儿
You saw one of my girls walking home
穿得像个妓♥女♥一样回家
looking like a lady of the night.
我家男人不见踪影
My guy's M.I.A.
不会再发生这种事了
won't happen again.
不 伊妮德 不是
No, Enid, no.
一个年轻的女人被发现死在了海港
A young woman was found dead in the harbor.
身上还有枪伤和注射毒品的痕迹
Bullet wound, track marks.
我们知道她在海景之家工作
And we know she worked at Oceanview.
我们一直在问自己
We've been asking ourselves,
谁能做出这件事
who could have done this?
这是做什么 审讯吗
What is this, the Inquisition?
伊妮德 你考虑过退休吗
Enid, do you ever think about retiring?
我们只是在一起考虑
We were just thinking about
一起去报个旅游团
some sort of travel club together.
去博卡·拉顿喝一些麦台鸡尾酒
Go to Boca Raton, drink mai tais,
晒成爱尔兰人的棕褐色肤色
get an Irish tan.
我还不想变成纯素食者 苏西
Not ready to go full vegetable yet, Suze.
也许该做些改变了
Maybe it's time for a change.
你们想让我停掉我的生意吗
You want to shut down my business?
不是 只是做些调整
No, just adjust.
我可以帮你打理含早旅馆的事
I can help you spruce up the B and B,
你知道的 就是打扫卫生
clean things up, you know.
孩子 你们没有浪费一丁点儿时间