土生土长的复活节湾人
Easter Cove, born and raised.
你是怎么到了这个鬼地方的
How'd you end up in this shithole?
运气不好
Bad fucking luck, man.
但你知道吗
You know what, though?
我刚刚赢了乐透
I just won the lottery.
我呢 我正要离开镇上
Well, personally, I'm on my way out of town.
那来个送别派对怎么样
Well, how about a going-away party?
德芙琳夫人
Mrs. Devlin?
嗨 康奈利
Oh, hi, Connolly. Hi.
谢谢你送来这些花
Uh, thank you for the... the flowers.
它们 它们真的很好看
They're-they're lovely.
是啊 这些花不便宜
Uh, yeah, they weren't cheap.
再见
Toodle-oo.
你刚刚真的吓到我了
You scared me for a second there.
别像那样和我开玩笑 好吧
Don't fuck with me like that, you know.
我们在这可能会遇到几个条子
Yeah, we might get some, uh, troopers up here.
遇到几个州警
We got some staties up here.
我负全责
I got to be all responsible.
天气有点冷 但是出来感觉很棒
It's cold, but it feels good out there!
感觉不错
You know, it feels pretty, uh...
但是很迟了
it feels late.
我估计得回家了
I probably should be getting home.
你真♥他♥妈♥好看
You're so fucking cute.
注意 看路
Watch it. Watch it!
真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
开车吧 你在等什么
Let's go. What are you waiting for?
好
Okay.
♪ 注意 注意 注意 注意 ♪
♪ Look out, look out, look out, look out ♪
♪ 注意青少年自杀 ♪
♪ Look out for teenage suicide. ♪
这儿还留了点纪念品
We got some souvenirs.
你开得真♥他♥妈♥好
Nice fucking driving.
该死
Shit.
这是 你懂的 只是我捕鱼的装备
It's just, you know, my fishing knickknacks.
上面有血
There was blood.
放开我
Get off of me.
别这样 我们先冷静一下
Stop. Let's-let's just stop for a second.
不 你可以放开我吗
No, will you get off of me?
快放开我
Get off!
快放开 放开
Get off! Get...
让我走
Let go!
你♥他♥妈♥快放开我
Get... the fuck off of me!
你想怎么样
What's the plan?
我想回家
I want to go home.
你怎么想你看到的
Oh, what did you think that you saw?
过来
Come here.
你会吵醒我所有的邻居 知道吗
You're gonna wake up all my neighbors, you know?
那你离我远点好吗
Well, stay the fuck away from me.
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里 你这个骚货
Where are you, you fucking cunt?
该死的骚货
Motherfucking cunt.
普里斯
Pris?
你能再说一遍吗
Can you start over?
我没听明白
I'm confused.
这事很复杂
It was confusing.
你是不得不这么做 是吧
But you had to do it, right?
玛丽·贝思 你没得选择 对吧
You... Mary Beth, you had to do it, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你什么意思 你不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
我失控了
I lost control with...
用砖头
the brick.
砖头
Brick?
你说那是把鱼叉
You said it was a harpoon.
日 我完蛋了
Oh, shit, I'm so screwed.
玛丽·贝思 你说那是把鱼叉
Mary Beth, you said it was a harpoon.
你会去报♥警♥吗
Are you gonna call the police?
警局
复活节湾警局
Easter Cove PD.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
康奈利渔家
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们得把他抬起来
We got to lift him together.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
普里斯 我做不到 靠
Pris, I can't. Fuck.
凉拌卷心菜
Coleslaw.
什么
What?
伊根太太的凉拌卷心菜
Mrs. Egan's coleslaw.
世上最白 最傻♥逼♥的东西
The whitest, goopiest shit ever.
我讨厌凉拌卷心菜
I hate coleslaw.
但是当那个叫什么亚当的
Yeah, but when Adam what's-his-name
说你是个孬种 你就能全部吃光
called you a pussy, you ate the whole thing.
你甚至会把勺子都舔一遍
And you licked the spoon even.
很恶心的
It was disgusting.
但是你做到了 不是吗
But you got it down, didn't you?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
操
Shit.
推 我不确定能不能装下他
Push. I don't know if he's gonna fit.
能的
It'll fit.
但是膝盖 弯不过来
The knees, though... Can't bend enough.
我们是不是该把他的鞋脱了
Should we take his shoes off?
不
No.
不 把头摁下去
No, push the top down. Oops.
操
Shit.
把他推进去
Just push it in.
天啊 去他妈的
Oh, my God. Damn it!
我们应该报♥警♥的
We should have just called the police.
不要
Don't.
我是说 我们该怎么办 普里斯
I mean, what are we supposed to do, Pris?
把他的胳膊砍下来
Just chop his arms off?
去他妈的凉拌卷心菜
Fucking coleslaw.
准备好了吗
Ready?
数到三
On the count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
♪ 我们的衣靴 ♪
♪ Our boots and clothes ♪
♪ 都在当铺 ♪
♪ Are all in pawn ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 我们与风暴斗争 ♪
♪ We fought the storm ♪
♪ 整日不休 ♪
♪ From dusk till dawn ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 哦 花♥花♥公♥子♥们 ♪
♪ Oh, you pinks and posies ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 我亲爱的老妈妈 ♪
♪ My dear old mother ♪
♪ 给我寄来了信 ♪
♪ She wrote to me ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 我最亲爱的儿子 ♪
♪ My dearest son ♪
♪ 从大海回了家 ♪
♪ Come home from sea ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 哦 花♥花♥公♥子♥们 ♪
♪ Oh, you pinks and posies ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down. ♪
早上好 科莱迪
Morning, Coletti.
早上好 贾斯汀
Morning, Justin.
还是说 该喊布南警官
Or should I say Officer Brennan?
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
今天过得怎么样
How's the day looking?
迪克船长可过得不怎么样
Not good for Cap'n Dick.