Declan Crawley, that's the...
那个运营"沙漠"的人
that's the guy that runs The Desert?
对 有很多东西从那里进进出出
Yeah, a lot of stuff goes in and out of there,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
嗨 普里斯
Hiya, Pris.
我刚把这个修好了
I just fixed this.
普里西拉
Priscilla?
我们承担不起
We can't afford to deal with
这个中国制♥造♥的垃圾玩意儿
this made-in-China piece of garbage.
-额 普里斯 -你找到它了吗
- Uh, Pris? - Did you find it?
那把刀吗
Uh... the knife?
-是的 -找到了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 是的 我找到它了
Yeah, yeah, yes, I found it.
我从肯伍德大桥上扔掉了它
I threw it off Kernwood Bridge.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我
I, uh...
我以为水里那具尸体是他
I thought it was gonna be him in the water.
什么
What?
嗨 迪克兰
Hey, Declan.
我带了一些礼物来
I come bearing gifts.
你们他妈怎么
How the hell are...
你挡着我看电视了
You make a better door than a window.
我们不会占用你太多时间
We won't take up much of your time.
只是需要问你关于戈尔斯基这个家伙的事情
Just need to ask you about this Gorski fella.
没有果冻
No jelly.
应该有的
Well, there should be.
克劳利先生
Mr. Crawley.
你是蒂姆·克劳利的爸爸 对吗
You're Tim Crawley's dad, aren't you?
我可以说 我从没忘记
Uh, I tell you, I-I'll never forget
那场我毕业那年举办的感恩节比赛
that Thanksgiving game my senior year.
你可是扔了一个万福玛利亚传球
You want to talk about a Hail Mary.
万福玛利亚(Hail Mary)传球,橄榄球当中在比赛最后一刻向对方端区孤注一掷的超长距传球
没有人能想到他能接住那个球
Nobody thought he would catch that one.
是的 不可思议的一击
Yeah, unbelievable play.
你和蒂宝一起参加比赛的
You played with Timbo?
我是负责计分的
I ran the scoreboard.
听着 克劳利先生 如果你得到任何和
Uh, listen, Mr. Crawley, if you got any information
戈尔斯基有关的信息
about Gorski,
我们就不会烦你 让你继续看比赛
we'd be happy to get out of your hair, let you watch your game here.
你去过他那儿了吗
Well, did you go by his place?
你有地址吗
You got an address?
是的 伊妮德曾让我开了一个旧棚子
Yeah, Enid had me open up an old shack.
在马什路的尽头
Far end of Marsh Lane.
伊妮德
Enid.
找到他后打电♥话♥告诉我一下
Hey, give me a call when you find him.
他就这么像个屁一样在风中消失了
Hell, he's up and vanished like a fart in the wind.
你好
How are you?
警官 我休息了
I'm on break, Officer.
找谭雅去吧
Talk to Tanya.
抱歉打扰了
Hey, sorry to bother you.
在海景之家看你挺沮丧
You seemed upset at the Oceanview.
你之前和迪伊很要好吗
Were you close with Dee?
你知道她从哪儿来
You happen to know where she was from
或者她是怎么死的吗
or how she ended up there?
听着 我只是想在凶手对别人动手前
Hey, look, I'm just trying to find whoever did this
把他们先揪出来 好吗
before they can do it to someone else, all right?
她老家在马萨诸塞州的罗威尔
Yeah, her family's in Lowell, Mass.
不过戈尔斯基找上她时她住在琳家里
But she was living in Lynn when Gorski picked her up.
那么 戈尔斯基
And, uh, Gorski...
也是他把你找来的吗
Did he pick you up, too?
迪伊欠谁的钱吗
Did Dee owe anyone money?
拜托 是别人欠她钱
People owed her fucking money, guy.
什么人
What people?
-你妈 -别闹
- Your fucking mother. - Okay.
配合一下 有什么人不待见她吗
Please, was there anyone who was upset with her?
有什么人想伤害她吗
Any-Any-Anyone who wanted to cause her harm?
布南
Brennan.
你个狗东西
You bastard.
我喜欢这套性感警服 你跳舞的钢管呢
I love that sexy cop outfit. Where's your stripper pole?
老天 保利 我正工作呢
Jesus, Paulie, I'm trying to fucking work here.
好吧 好吧 今天不顺吗
Okay. Okay. Rough day?
是啊
Yeah...
是啊 就是有点冷
Yeah, just... a little cold is all.
亲爱的 是我
It's just me, honey.
我就是来把外套还你
I'm just returning your jacket.
如果你想聊聊 我们一直都在
We're here if you want to talk.
对你的不幸深表遗憾
思念与祈祷
诚挚地
苏茜·加拉格尔
迪伊
旧语♥音♥消息
选择
在吗
Hey.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
莱克茜
Lexie.
我好爱你啊 你知道吗
I love you so much. You know that?
希望你能接下电♥话♥
Wish you'd pick up your phone.
古奈特家的杂烩浓汤
Chowder from Gurnet's.
胜过一切人间美味
Better than anything you can cook.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吃吧
Here we go.
-我来 -不用 不用
- I can help. - No, no, no.
-我来拿 -你确定
- I'll get that. - Are you sure?
我还记得这靴子
I remember these.
你们妈妈从前总在里面藏个瓶子
Your mother used to slip a flask in the side
然后从你们外公的壁橱里偷酒出来喝
and sneak booze out of your granddad's cabinet.
听起来可不像我妈
That doesn't sound like Ma.
她最调皮了 你们妈妈
She was the worst, your mother.
不过我们从没被抓到过
But we never got caught.
无论做了什么
For anything.
很多人都低看了年轻姑娘的能力
A lot of people underestimate young women.
这就是为什么她们总能得手
That's why they can get away with a lot.
我们以前生意不错 你们妈妈和我
We had a good run, your mother and I.
也挣了很多钱
Made a lot of money, too.
她是个天生的生意人
She was a natural businesswoman.
你之前也在鱼店工作吗
You worked at the fish shop?
姑娘 我这看着像鱼贩子的手吗
Do these look like fishmonger hands to you, dear?
看在我和你们妈妈多年交情的份上
Given that your mother and I go way back,
我要你们姐妹知道
I want you girls to know that...
无论发生了什么
if anything ever happened,
你们都可以来找我
you can come to me.
我什么都见识过
I've seen it all,
我不会刻薄你们的
and I won't judge.
"妈妈的秘密"
煎饼粉
复活节湾
煎饼早餐
康奈利姐妹
Connollys.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
能单独谈谈吗
Can we have a minute?
当然
Sure.
伊妮德说她和我们妈妈
Enid said she and our mother
一起赚了很多钱
made a lot of money together.
她这话是什么意思
What did she mean by that?
你们应该知道
What you girls need to understand is
以前这一片很乱
that it used to be real bad around here.
这虽是个小镇 但也是港口
It's a small town, but it's also a port.
来往的人很多
A lot of men came through.
其中不乏坏人
Not all of them were nice.
所以当伊妮德提议开海景之家时
So, when Enid said she wanted to start Oceanview,
我们 包括你们妈妈 都很支持
we all, including your mother, supported her.
支持她开个妓院吗
By starting a whorehouse?
支持她控制局面
By managing the situation.
那时候我们总说 "男人都是本性难移"
In those days, we said, "Boys will be boys.