Boy, you didn't waste any time.
玛丽·玛格丽特才下葬多久
Mary Margaret's been in the grave what,
一天不到
not even a day?
别拿玛丽·玛格丽特当挡箭牌
Don't try and pull the Mary Margaret card here.
她才是真朋友
Now, she was a real friend.
很不幸你忙到
Too bad you were too busy
不去医院看望过她或者出席她的葬礼
to visit her in the hospital or attend the funeral.
对你来说踏入教堂一定很艰难吧
But it must be hard for you to step foot in a church.
小心说话 盖尔
Careful, Gail.
你让你的皱纹越来越严重了
You're making your frown lines worse.
-伊妮德 -闭嘴 多尔
- Enid. - No, Dor.
你们进来就告诉我其中一个
You come in here telling me one of
最疼爱的女儿死了
my dearest girls is dead,
我有点不高兴
and I'm a little upset.
你知道那是哪一个女儿吗
Oh, you know which girl?
我付给雷琳一大笔钱
I pay Rayleen good money
就想理个头发染个色
for a cut and color
换一点我急需的和平和安宁
and some much needed peace and quiet.
所以继续享受你们
So kindly get on with your afternoon
吃着炖菜做着针线活的下午吧
of casseroles and crochet,
因为我走了以后
'cause when I leave here,
还有该死的生意要做
I-I have a goddamn business to run.
我看见你的车了
I saw your car.
戈尔斯基
Gorski!
天哪 你在让我难堪
Geez, you're making me look bad!
去他的
Fuck it.
♪ 白色的线 ♪
♪ White lines ♪
♪ 数着每一英里的路程 ♪
♪ Counting every mile of road... ♪
请给我一杯威士忌 要最好的
I'll take a whiskey, please... Top shelf.
康奈利家的女孩
Connolly girl.
我过去常和你妈妈一起玩
I used to pal around with your mother.
我 我知道 德芙琳夫人
I-I know, Mrs. Devlin.
她是唯一头脑清楚的姐们儿
One of the only gals had her head screwed on straight.
你们姐妹打理店子还顺利吗
You girls holding down the shop all right?
是的
Well, yeah.
我是说 我吗
I mean, me?
我要做更大更好的事情
I'm onto bigger and better things.
你知道的 我想去旅游或者
You know, I want to travel or...
至少离开复活节湾这鬼地方
at least get the hell out of Easter Cove.
你觉得她会给我们寄明信片吗
Think she'll send us a postcard?
不用找了 玛丽
Keep the change, Mary.
回头见 德芙琳夫人
I'll see you later, Ms. Devlin.
♪ 我正在高速公路上减速 ♪
♪ I'm speeding down the highway ♪
♪ 冲下偏僻的小路 ♪
♪ Racing down the byway ♪
♪ 追随心灵 ♪
♪ Chasing down my mind... ♪
进来吧
Come on in!
你是在找雷蒙吗
Are you looking for Raymond?
抱歉 我想我可能走错地方了
Sorry, I think I got the wrong place.
等等 我们可以给你钱
Hold on. We'll pay you.
我们只是想和你聊聊
W-We just want to talk is all.
你在码头工作很久了吗
Have you been working the docks for long?
苏西
Suze.
他们叫它"沙漠"
They call it "The Desert."
你真时髦啊 盖尔
Oh, you're just so hip, Gail.
你还不知道怎么发短♥信♥
You still don't know how to text.
几年
Couple years.
那个可怜的女孩真是太让人惋惜了
It's such a shame about that poor girl.
你知道这是怎么发生的吗
Do you know how this could've happened?
是的 这真的很操蛋
Yeah, it's pretty fucked-up.
比如说 谁会溺死啊
Like, who drowns?
亲爱的 你的朋友在被抛进水里之前
Dear, your friend was killed
就已经被杀死了
before she made it into the water.
她不是溺死的
She didn't drown.
她是中枪死的
She was shot.
迪伊中枪了
Dee was shot?
对这件事你认为伊妮德牵涉其中吗
Do you think Enid was involved?
你们他妈什么意思
What the fuck's that supposed to mean?
我的意思是
I mean...
在这样的事发生之后她让你今天去上班?
she has you working today after what happened?
我们担心你们这些女孩子
We're worried about you girls.
你们他妈干嘛不管好自己的事
Why don't you mind your own fucking business?
亲爱的 我们只是想帮忙
Honey, we just want to help.
我们想为迪伊讨回公道
We want justice for Dee.
对你们来说
As far as all youse are concerned,
我只是被用来打炮的
I'm only good for a screw.
你们要是不想打炮 就吃屎去吧
You don't want a screw, eat my fucking ass.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
大家都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
我跟你说 通常这里感觉更欢乐
It's usually more festive, I'll tell you.
单纯指这里的氛围
The atmosphere of this place alone.
我敢说你不会喜欢的
I dare you not to love it.
当然 在这种情况下 是的
Of course, under the circumstances... Yeah.
嘿 老爹
Hey, daddy.
我想你了
I missed you.
他们跟谁说话都这样
They talk to everybody like that.
你渴不渴 到喝鸡尾酒的时间了
You thirsty? It's cocktail o'clock.
进来把你的鸡鸡弄湿
Come on in and wet your cock.
像往常一样吗 威士忌配可乐
The usual? Jack and Coke?
想来双飞吗
You want a two-for-one?
好玩的在这儿
The fun's in here.
别表现的怪怪的
Don't be weird.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
过来
Come on.
我知道你裤裆里的枪按捺不住了
I know you got some guns under there.
嗯?
Yeah?
-警♥察♥都喜欢活动活动 -好的
- All cops like to work out. - Okay.
伊妮德 让你的姑娘悠着点
Enid, tell your girls to take it easy on him.
他是一个天主教的乖乖男
He's a good Catholic boy. Aw.
德芙琳夫人 你能告诉我们
Um, Ms. Devlin, can you tell us
你最后一次见到迪伊·麦肯尼夫的情形吗
about the last time you saw Dee McAnniff?
谭雅 看电视去
Tanya, uh, go watch TV.
我录了几集吸血鬼猎人巴菲
I TiVo'd some Buffy.
好吧
All right.
可怜的姑娘
Tragic thing.
我试着保护这些女孩
I try to protect these girls,
但我不是无所不能的
but I can't do everything.
我认为她可能深陷于毒品之中了
I think she may have been too wrapped up with the drugs.
这很令人遗憾
It's a shame.
你建议告诉我们她吸毒多久了吗
would you mind telling us how long she was using?
亲爱的 这不是我所管的
Not in my department, honey.
但这还不是最糟的
But it's not the worst lead.
伊妮德 那个帮你管事的人呢
Enid, what about this fella that manages for you?
一个怪咖 不是从复活节湾来的
Weirdo, not from Easter Cove.
戈尔斯基 他是一个人畜无害的笨蛋
Gorski. Well, he's a harmless sap.
你知道他住在哪儿吗
Do you know where he lives?
恐怕不知道
Afraid not.
但是如果戈尔斯基和这件事有任何的关系
But if Gorski had anything to do with this,
我永远不会原谅是我自己
I'd never forgive myself
把他带进了这个房♥子
for bringing him into this house.
科莱迪 谢谢你调查这件事
Thank you for looking into this, Coletti.
你是一个好人
You're a good man.
天呐 这妞真带劲
Ooh, boy, what a woman.
伊妮德·诺拉·德芙琳
Enid Nora Devlin.
从前她简直是个辣妹
She was hot shit back in the day.
她看起来不是很伤心
Yeah, well... she didn't seem too upset, though.
她也没有给我们
You know, and she didn't give us
很多值得深入调查的线索
a whole lot to work on, either.
孩子 你有眼睛 但你看不见
You have eyes, my child, but you cannot see.
她没有说出他的名字 但她无疑
She didn't say his name, but she was definitely
把我们指向了迪克兰·克劳利
pointing me toward Declan Crawley.
迪克兰·克劳利 是那个