You thought you could hustle me.
德芙琳夫人 我们
Mrs. Devlin, we...
但看在你们的母亲面子上
But because of your mother,
我给你们一次改正的机会
I'm giving you a second chance to make this right.
把你们偷的东西还给我
You're going to bring me back what you stole.
相应地
And I'll return...
我把你们的雕花刀还回来
that fancy knife of yours.
你们如果不还 我有两个选项
And if you don't, there are two things I can do.
友善一点的就是告发你们
And the nice one is to turn you in.
晚上见
See you tonight.
普里斯!
Pris
好了 普里西拉 等一下
Okay, Priscilla, just... wait one minute.
普里西拉 慢点走
Priscilla, just slow down.
她怎么会有刀
How does she have the knife
你不是把刀丢到肯伍德大桥下面了吗
if you dropped it off Kernwood Bridge?
你当时吓坏了
Well, you were freaking out.
你对我说谎了
You lied to me.
我得让你冷静下来啊
I needed to calm you down.
我要去警局
I'm going to the police.
我们把钱还给那老贱♥人♥行不行
Look, why don't we just bring that bitch back her money?
你听到盖尔的话了 她说了别插手
You heard Gail. She said stay the hell away.
-那女孩被杀了 -我知道
- That girl was killed. - I know.
她在伊妮德手下工作 玛丽·贝思
She worked for Enid, Mary Beth.
我知道 但是
I know, but-but...
不 你没意识到严重性
No, if you saw what I saw...
是 可也不一定
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that...
钱呢
Where's the money?
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a criminal.
我不能过这样的生活
I can't live like this.
那我们就走嘛
So then let's just leave.
我们可以带上钱啊 有五万呢
We could take this money. It's $50,000.
离开这个鬼地方 普里斯
We could get out of this dump, Pris.
离开这个镇子 这个房♥子
This town, this house...
这个可悲的地方
It's all pathetic.
你要是带着钱走 我就不干了
If you leave with that money, I'm done.
我说真的 你就单干吧
I mean, really, you're on your own.
没人会帮你收拾残局的
No one to clean up your mess.
你懂不懂 如果我们去自首
Do you get that if we-we go and we turn ourselves in,
我们的人生就毁了
then-then our lives are over?
玛丽·贝思 成熟点吧
Mary Beth, grow up.
♪ 靴子 衣服 ♪
♪ Our boots and clothes ♪
♪ 全部抵押 ♪
♪ Are all in pawn ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 我们与风暴抗争 ♪
♪ We fought the storm ♪
♪ 从黄昏直到清晨 ♪
♪ From dusk till dawn ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down ♪
♪ 花♥花♥公♥子♥们啊 ♪
♪ Oh, you pinks and posies ♪
♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪
♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪
♪ 沉落吧 ♪
♪ Go down. ♪
喂
Hi.
谢了
Thanks.
我明天就去
I'll go tomorrow.
去警局
Go to the police...
把一切都说出来
and I'll tell them everything.
妈妈肯定希望我们这么做
That's what Mom would've wanted.
你好 普里西拉
Hey there, Priscilla.
还有玛丽·贝思
Mary Beth.
布南警官
Officer Brennan.
还叫我"布南警官"吗
"Officer Brennan" still, eh?
其实比"先生"好点 也可以吧
Well, better than "sir." I'll take it.
好香啊 是黑线鳕吗
Smells delish in there. Is that haddock?
天 闻着真香
Geez. Smells good.
对不起 有点小饿
Sorry, um, stomach's talking.
你吃了
Oh, uh, did you...
你想跟我们一起吃吗
Do you want to join us?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
我可不会拒绝一顿大餐 多谢
I won't say no to a good meal. Sure. Thanks.
主 求你降褔我们
Bless us, O Lord, and these thy gifts,
并降褔吾主基♥督♥
which we are about to receive from thy bounty
赐予我们的食物 阿门
through Christ our Lord. Amen.
好了
All right.
我
I, um...
听闻你们的母亲过世我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your mom.
只是想跟你们说一声
Um, just wanted to say that.
葬礼那天是周六 对吧
Um, funeral was Saturday, yeah?
你们俩那天一切都好吗
And was everything okay with you two, um...
晚上也都好吗
here alone that night?
对 一切都好
Uh, well... Everything was fine.
我们 我们很早就睡了
We, uh... we went to bed early.
好的
Okay.
我只是
It's just, uh...
对不起 我这么问 是因为
Sorry. The reason I ask is, uh,
警局那天接到了你们打的电♥话♥
the station actually got a call from this residence,
周六夜里很晚的时候 所以
um, pretty late on Saturday night, so...
你们俩遇到什么不寻常的事情了吗
Did you girls see anything unusual?
其实是我啦
You know, that was me.
我想起来了
I-I remember now.
我按错了键
I-I pressed the wrong preset.
怎么会按错到警局呢
How'd you do that?
亨利舅舅醉得特别厉害
Our Uncle Henry got really drunk,
然后
and, uh...
我想打电♥话♥问问他有没有安全到家
I just was trying to call to see if he got home okay,
然后我本来想打
and, um, I was trying to press the, uh,
生活协助机构的电♥话♥
assisted living, um, preset.
-手指一抖 -就是这样
- Fumbling fingers. - Yeah.
-他还好吧 -对 他
- And, uh, w-was he okay? - Oh, yeah. He, uh...
他那天晚上可能交了个新女友
I think he got a new girlfriend that night.
好的
Okay.
-还挺浪的 对吧 -是啊
- Quite the scoundrel, then, huh? - Yeah
所以 所以如果我要记录
Um, well, so, uh... so, if I had to note it
录入官方记录册的话 你们俩周六
for the, um, official record, you guys were here
接待会之后 整晚都在家里 对吧
all Saturday night after the reception?
对 我们俩都在
Yeah. We were here together.
一点没错
All night.
圣女贞德流动施舍厨房♥
St. Joan's soup kitchen.
志愿者日那一天
On volunteer day.
我记得你
I do remember you.
那 再见 贾斯汀
Well, bye, Justin.
好 再见
Yeah, bye.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
那我们现在要做什么
Well, so what are we gonna do now?
把那老贱♥人♥的钱还回去
We give the bitch back her money.
在干什么呢
What are you doing?
莱克茜
Lexie.
我好爱你 你知道吗
I love you so much. You know that?
真希望你快接电♥话♥
Wish you'd pick up your phone.
我做了一件事 莱克茜
I did something, Lexie.
我破罐破摔了
I cracked it.
就在伊妮德的生日那天
It was Enid's birthday.
我们受气受够了
We are done taking shit.
十月十七日
October 17...
1951年
1951.
生日快乐 伊妮德
Happy birthday, Enid.
进屋里来 小宝贝
Come in, sweetheart.
进屋来
Come in.
我才知道伊妮德骗了我
I know Enid's lying to me.
她伤害了我的朋友
She hurt my friend.
再来一杯
I'd like another one
喝了上路