"要么是伊妮德手下的姑娘"
If it's not Enid's girls,
"要么是我们自己的女儿"
then it's our own daughters."
我们想让你们过得更好
We wanted something better for you kids.
伊妮德这老东西
Awful nerve of Enid,
现在又和你们纠缠不清
stirring things up with you two.
伊妮德很危险 离她远点
Enid's dangerous. Stay away from her.
该死
Shit.
我忘了我们没有牛奶了
I forgot we're out of milk.
我刚买♥♥了一些
I just bought some.
那些都坏了 我给扔了
No, it was bad. I-I threw it out.
什么意思 你给扔了
What do you mean, you threw it out?
普里斯 那里面都结块了
What, Pris? It had lumps in it.
-太恶心了 -包装呢
- That's gross. - Where's the carton?
玛丽·贝思 他们怎么能卖♥♥过期牛奶呢
They can't just sell us bad milk, Mary Beth.
-普里西拉 我今早都给扔了 -真可恶
- I took it out this morning, Priscilla. - Goddamn it!
我们没钱了
I mean, we're broke.
怎么会有人这样对自己的女儿
Who does this to their own daughters?
太过分了
I mean, this is so wrong.
你是说咱们喝不上牛奶吗
That-that we don't have milk?
我是说她开妓院的事儿
That she ran a whorehouse.
我们为她做了那么多
We did everything for her.
让她过得舒舒服服
Made sure she was comfortable,
推她倚着枕头在屋里遛弯
walked her around the house with that fucking pillow,
给她煮汤
made her goddamn soup.
还送她去教堂
Took her to church for her holiness.
她又是怎么回报我们的
And how does she thank us, huh?
没给我们留下半毛钱
She leaves us with no savings...
-普里斯 -只有个破生意
- Pris. - A shitty business,
丧葬费 医药费
funeral bills, hospital bills
-还有个住不起的房♥子 -普里斯
- and a house we can't afford. - Pris.
干什么
What?
有人会来找这笔钱的
Someone's gonna miss this.
是啊
Yeah.
可他都死了
But he's dead.
我想我们搞清了
Well, I think we found out
是谁撞了迪克船长
who plowed into old Cap'n Dick.
-里面有支手♥枪♥ -好 你确定吗
- There's guns in here. - Okay. You sure about that?
好的 谢谢 好的 我先挂了
All right. Yeah, thanks. All right, I got to run.
我和你赌一杯焦糖星冰乐
I'll bet you a Caramel Frappuccino
子弹就是从这里打出去的
the bullet matches.
好吧 可他为什么把防水布留在后备箱里
Yeah, but why would he leave the tarps in the trunk?
还有 如果他要跑路
And-and if you're gonna skip town,
他为什么不带着枪
wouldn't you take the gun with you?
或者把枪扔到别处
Or y-you dump it off somewhere?
不管怎样 种种迹象都指向戈尔斯基
Either way, all roads lead to Gorski.
没错 但伊妮德谎称知道他的地址
Yeah, but Enid lied to us about knowing his address.
迪克兰的一面之词
So says Declan.
我真是搞不懂
Hey, you know what? I-I don't understand...
你为什么总想放她一马
Why are you always giving her a free pass?
我说 阿加莎·克里斯蒂
Hey, Agatha Christie,
阿加莎·克里斯蒂 英国侦探小说家
别再对我的工作指手画脚了
how about you stop telling me how to do my job, huh?
进来
Come in.
陪陪我
You can keep me company.
想喝就喝点
Have some if you like.
-好烫 -那就先吹吹
- It's hot. - Blow on it first.
"blow"暗指吹♥箫♥
她们在说你的坏话
They're saying bad things about you.
谁说坏话
Who's saying bad things?
我不认识 几个老太太
I don't know. Some old ladies.
什么样的坏话
What kind of bad things?
说迪伊
That Dee...
可能是你杀害了迪伊
That, um... that maybe you hurt Dee.
你信她们吗
And do you believe them?
不信
No.
我是说 至少我不这么觉得
I mean, I don't think so.
那我问你
Let me ask you something.
你一无所有的时候是谁帮了你
Who... who helped you out when you had nothing?
是你
No, you did.
不是的 我懂 我懂
No, I know, I know.
是你帮了我
You did.
我
I...
我真是蠢
I feel like such a fool.
我不知道戈尔斯基会这么坏
I had no idea Gorski was such a monster.
等等
Wait.
你说什么 戈尔斯基杀了迪伊吗
What... Gorski killed Dee?
他是个变♥态♥
He's a sick man.
我该怎么说呢
What can I say?
我给了他点权力
I gave him a little bit of authority,
他就以为他能够
and he seemed to take it as a free ticket
为所欲为了
to do what he wanted.
天啊
My God.
但是亲爱的 迪伊
But Dee, honey...
她求着让我把她当成女王一样供养
she begged me to give her the queen's treatment.
抱歉我的话可能让你伤心 但那姑娘
I'm sorry to break it to you, but that girl was ready
绝对会为了一点蝇头小利
to sell you down the river at the drop of a hat
随时准备出♥卖♥♥♥你
if it meant she could have a bigger slice of pie.
不是的 迪伊和我就像姐妹一样
No, but Dee and I... Dee and I were like sisters.
得了吧 醒醒吧我的小可爱
Come on. Wake up, cupcake.
她只关心她自己
She was only ever looking out for herself.
意识到这点我也很伤心
It was a sad realization for me, too,
我之前那么照顾她
after all I'd done for her.
伊妮德 你欠她的钱好吗
Enid, you fucking owed her money.
迪伊就是个又自私又忘恩负义的毒虫
Dee was a selfish, ungrateful junkie
总想从别人那里骗钱
who was always skimming off the top.
那姑娘毫无忠诚可言
Not an ounce of loyalty in that girl.
你知道吗
And you know what?
你还有我 是吗
I'm still here for you, aren't I?
过来
Come here.
好了
Yeah.
你到底为什么来这儿
What are you doing here, anyway?
你怎么没在"沙漠"
Why aren't you at The Desert?
迪克兰把我们赶出来了
Declan kicked us out.
他说你这个月没付钱
He said you didn't pay this month.
盖尔和多琳让你这么做的吗
Gail and Doreen put you up to this?!
伊妮德 淡定
Enid, calm down.
你一生气就不美了
You're not so pretty when you're mad.
咱们合伙30年了
30 years of business,
你还是信不过我吗
and I don't get the benefit of the doubt?!
把你欠的账还了 她们就能回来了
Just pay me what you owe me, and your girls go back to work.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
营业
你妈妈还把威士忌藏在这里吧
Your mom still hide whiskey around here?
我不确定
Uh, I doubt it.
我能帮你什么忙吗 德芙琳夫人
Uh, is there something I could help you with, Mrs. Devlin?
德芙琳小姐
Ms. Devlin.
嗨呀 普里斯
Hi, Pris.
别骂我 我大采购去了
Don't hate me, but I splurged.
找到了
Bingo.
顶级陈酿
Aged to perfection.
我继承含早旅馆时和你们差不多大
I was about your age when I inherited the B and B.
那时候 有的渔夫会带着女孩
When some fishermen started bringing this girl
去海景之家开钟点房♥
to Oceanview for hourly services,
我非常愤怒
I was furious.
但你们的妈妈和那女孩谈了谈
But your mother had the idea to actually talk to the girl.
寻找共同获益的法子
See if we could all find a way to capitalize.
我们找到了
And we did.
喝吧 别拘着
Go on, drink up.
喝了
Drink up.
知道我为什么来找你们吗
You know why I'm here?
悲哀的是 我对你们很失望
The sad truth is I'm disappointed in you girls.
你们以为能打劫我