♪ 来吧所有追随着大海的 ♪
♪ Come all ye young fellows ♪
♪ 年轻伙计们 ♪
♪ That follow the sea ♪
♪ 跟着我 ♪
♪ To me, weigh hey ♪
♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Blow the man down ♪
♪ 竖起耳朵 ♪
♪ Put a vent on your ears ♪
♪ 听我说 ♪
♪ And listen to me ♪
♪ 给我一些时间把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Give me some time to blow the man down ♪
♪ 在英格兰岛 ♪
♪ On a New England isle ♪
♪ 一个很棒的海港小镇 ♪
♪ In a good seaport town ♪
♪ 跟着我 跟着我 ♪
♪ To me! To me, weigh hey ♪
♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Blow the man down ♪
♪ 捕鱼的收获很好 ♪
♪ The fishin' pays nicely ♪
♪ 如果你没有淹死 ♪
♪ If you don't drown ♪
♪ 给我一些时间把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Give me some time to blow the man down ♪
♪ 在男孩们开始入行的地方 ♪
♪ Where boys become greenhorns ♪
♪ 新手们成为伙伴 ♪
♪ And greens become mates ♪
♪ 跟着我 ♪
♪ To me, weigh hey ♪
♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Blow the man down ♪
♪ 如果你不喜欢捕鱼 ♪
♪ And if you ain't into fishin' ♪
♪ 那你就来了错误的地方 ♪
♪ Hell, you're in the wrong place ♪
♪ 给我一些时间 ♪
♪ Give me some time ♪
♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ To blow the man down ♪
♪ 跟着我 跟着我 ♪
♪ To me! To me, weigh hey ♪
♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Blow the man down ♪
♪ 给我一些时间 ♪
♪ Give me some time ♪
♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ To blow the man down. ♪
把
那
个
人
击
倒
复活湾,缅因州
我们母亲给我们最伟大的馈赠之一
One of the greatest gifts our mother gave us
是她严格的道德准则
was her strong moral compass.
玛丽·玛格丽特有很多值得怀念的地方
There was a lot to love about Mary Margaret.
她的开怀大笑 她的微笑
Her booming laugh, her smile.
姐妹喝两口 敬妈妈
Sister sippers. To Mom.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
拜托 搞什么
Come on. What the fuck?
拜托
Come on.
我才不要进去
I'm not going in there.
离我远点
Get away from me!
快放开我
Get off!
傻♥逼♥玩意 我靠
Goddamn motherfucker, goddamn it!
滚开
Fuck off!
你永远别想拿回这笔钱
You're never getting this fucking money back!
深切怀念
玛丽·玛格丽特·康奈利
1956-2018
坐下吧
Here you go.
-没问题吧 -谢谢
- You good? - Thank you.
-需要什么吗 -不用了
- Yeah? Need anything? - I don't think so.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
坐了很久的飞机
Been a long fight.
姑娘们 你们来了
Girls, there you are.
这里真是外行教外行
It's the blind leading the blind over here.
亲爱的 有苏打水吗
Do you have any soda water, hon?
-有的 -苏打水吗
- Oh, yeah. - Soda?
你在干什么 盖尔 拿点真正的饮料出来
What you doing, Gail? Have a real drink,
-不然你要然我难堪的 -我有
- or you'll make me look bad. - I am.
你的女孩们做得很棒了
You girls did a real nice job.
玛丽·玛格丽特会感到骄傲的
Mary Margaret would be proud.
-谢谢你 伯克夫人 -所以 玛丽·贝思
- That means a lot, Mrs. Burke. - So, Mary Beth,
下个秋天去缅因大学吗
UMaine next fall?
天呐 我希望能如愿
Well, yeah, God, I hope so.
我已经迟了一年了
I mean, I'm already a year behind.
缅因大学有最辣的男生
UMaine has the hottest boys.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
记得玛丽·玛格丽特穿这个去凯特婚礼吗
Remember Mary Margaret wore these to Kate's wedding?
还穿了她的漂亮裙子
And her nice dress.
我们问她的时候 她看上去很低落地说
And when we asked, she looked down and said,
-这些是巴黎买♥♥来的 -我全都记得
- "They're from Paris." - Didn't miss a beat.
我记得89年的时候
Aw. Yeah, I remember '89.
地下室的积水有三英尺深
Yeah, three feet of water in the basement.
玛丽·玛格丽特凌晨一点
Mary Margaret showed up in those boots
穿着这双靴子出现 还带着抽水机
at 1:00 a.M. with a sump pump.
她还救了我一命
She saved my tush, too.
好多次
More than a few times.
天啊
Oh, my.
那么深的积水
Hell or high water,
你母亲现身帮助了我们
your mother showed up for all of us.
愿上帝保佑她安息
God rest her soul.
我知道你现在感觉不是很好
Now, I know you're feeling bad
错过了大学 失去了房♥子
about missing college and losing the house,
但我告诉你
but I'll tell you...
以后你会庆幸你把家庭放在第一位
Later in life, you'll be glad you put family first.
我这里忙不过来
Hey. I'm in the weeds here.
你能稍微帮我一下吗
Can you help me out a little bit?
你准备什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on telling me
我们失去了房♥子
we're losing the house?
非得听该死的多琳·伯克说我才知道
I have to find out after Doreen goddamn Burke?
妈妈把它作为商店贷款的抵押
Ma leveraged it, okay, against a loan for the shop.
她欠了很多债
She was behind on payments.
我本来准备告诉你的 好吗 我真的
I was gonna tell you. Okay? I was.
放屁
Bullshit.
我们能解决问题的 我们可以的
We can make it work. We can...
我只是 我做不到
I just... I... I can't.
我们可以轮流 这
We can take shifts. It's...
不 这不是我的问题
No, it's not my problem.
我受够了
I... I'm done.
我要离开这
I'm out of here.
不愧是玛丽·贝思
Typical Mary Beth.
我留下来了 普里斯
I stayed, Pris.
我已经留在这个烂镇子
I've stayed here in this shitty town
和这烂房♥子整整一年
in this shitty house for a whole freaking year.
行吧 妈妈去世了 你可以离开了
Well, Mom's dead now, so you can leave.
♪ 他们不再像那样书写他们 ♪
♪ They don't write 'em like that anymore... ♪
康奈利
Connolly.
-好久不见 保利 -给我从这出去
- Hiya, Paulie. - Get the hell out of here.
-给我出去 -闭嘴
- Get out of here. - Shut up.
最近工作怎么样
How's work?
我今天一整天都没上班 所以喝一杯吧
Hey, I'm off for a whole day, so drink to that.
行吧 但你闻起来还都是鱼腥味
Oh, well, you still reek of fish.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
别 别 康奈利 康奈利
Ah, ah. No, no. Connolly, Connolly.
-怎么了 -康奈利 你上次还欠我呢
What? Connolly, no, you owe me from last time,
想得美 你个铁公鸡
you cheap ass. No way.
真的吗 你想在我母亲葬礼的时候
Really? You're gonna ride my ass
占我便宜
the day of my mother's funeral?
放松点 孩子
Oh, kid, relax.
只想让你振作一点
Just trying to cheer you up.
抱歉
Sorry.
♪ 我现在正看着这些身体 ♪
♪ And now I'm staring at the bodies ♪
♪ 舞动起来是如此缓慢 ♪
♪ As they're dancing so slow ♪
♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 他们不再像这样书写他们 ♪
♪ They don't write 'em like that anymore ♪
♪ 他们不再像这样书写他们♪
♪ hey don't write 'em like thatlike that anymore... ♪
♪ 现在我不再凝视 ♪
♪ Now I wind up staring ♪
♪ 空荡荡的玻璃杯 ♪
♪ At an empty glass ♪
♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 因为太过容易 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's so easy... ♪
要拿就多拿一根吧
Go ahead and take two while you're at it.
享受一下
Live a little.
你不是这附近的 对吧
You're not from around here, are you?