我和她解除婚约
Say it!
说吧
Tell him, Rose.
告诉他 罗斯
You have to, Jeremiah, it's the only way.
耶利米,听他的,这是唯一的办法
Rose.
罗斯
You asked me if I knew the truth, if I'd have married you?
你问过我,如果我早点知道真♥相♥,我还会娶你吗?
I can't say what I would've done then, but.
我也不知道那会儿我会怎么做,但是
I'd marry you now, this instant.
现在我愿意和你结婚,就这一刻
She's my wife, and that's that.
她是我的妻子,此生不渝
You can choose to let us all go.
你可以选择把我们都放了
That I cannot do.
这我做不到
Her birthright is my legacy.
她生来注定就是我的接♥班♥人
My bloodline needs its queen.
我的血脉需要女王来传承
And you, sir, are standing in the way.
而你,先生,挡住了这条路
Daddy? Mama?
爸爸?妈妈?
Until death do you part.
直到死亡把你们分开
Hope.
霍普
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
None of this would've happened,
这一切都不会发生
if you would've just told me the truth.
如果你早点告诉我真♥相♥
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道
He's dead.
他死了
Isn't he?
不是吗?
When Jeremiah found me, you were just a baby.
耶利米找到我时,你还是个婴儿
And you know, I hadn't given you a name yet because.
要知道 我没敢给你取名字 因为
I didn't know if you would survive.
我不知道你能不能活下来
And I couldn't bear it.
我怕的要死
I thought,
我一直在想
if I have to lose her,
也许我注定要失去她
I will.
那就失去吧
Can't lose her if she has a name.
可能只要给她起个名字,就不会失去她了
And then.
接着
He found us.
他就发现了我们
And he asked me what your name was, and I didn't answer and,
他问我你叫什么名字,我没有回答
and somehow he knew why.
不知何故,他知道原因
He knew what I'd been thinking.
他知道我在想什么
He just, he knew that secret in my heart.
他就是知道我心里的那个秘密
And he took one look at you,
他看了你一眼
and he said,
然后他说
"This child's name is Hope."
"这个孩子叫霍普"
And I knew
我知道
right then
就在那一刻
that everything was gonna be okay.
我知道一切都会好起来的
I knew that this man
我知道这个人
had a faith that I,
有一种信仰,
I had always felt but I didn't have a name for.
那种一直都在我心里,我却不知道它应该叫什么的信仰。
I mean, his heart was just overflowing
我是说,他的心溢满了
with God's love.
上帝之爱
And I knew that
我知道
no matter what, no matter what I had done,
无论如何,无论我做过什么
I could start over.
我都可以重新开始
My past could be unwritten.
我的过去可以改写
It's gonna be okay.
都会没事的
It'll all be better.
一切都会好起来的
I must say,
我必须说
mighty surprised to see you hanging around these parts.
看到你在这些地方闲逛,我非常惊讶
Horse thievin', five years.
偷窃马匹,判五年
Assaultin' a peace officer, that would be me, seven years.
袭击治安官,就是我,判七年
Stealin' said peace officer's guns, five years.
偷窃治安官的枪♥支♥,五年
Stealin' said peace officer's vittles, nine months.
偷窃治安官的食物,九个月
Jail breakin', ten years.
越狱,十年
Murder, victim being a bounty hunter
谋杀,受害者是一个
named Jebediah Goodnight,
名叫杰比迪亚-古德奈的赏金猎人
one hanging.
判绞刑
So now let me see.
现在让我看看
Carry the one.
合计一下
We got a minimum 27 and three quarter years, plus a hanging.
刑期至少是27年零9个月,外加绞刑
I'm not going to argue with you about what I've done.
我不会和你争论我做过什么
We can still save 'em.
我们还有时间去救他们
Reverend, my advice, you remain silent.
牧师,我建议你,保持沉默
You have sorely tested what little faith I had.
你极大地考验了我仅有的一点信仰
What deviltry?
虔诚个鬼
Stranger, identify yourself
陌生人,请表明身份
before I send you a hot lead telegram.
在我给你送一颗滚烫的电报之前
Billy Beauchamp.
比利-博尚
Bonnie?
邦妮?
Rose?
罗斯?
It's time.
是时候了
Time for what?
什么时候?
Justice.
正义
If today we meet our fortune,
如果今天我们行了大运
if today we find our doom,
如果今天我们流年不利
then we face our fate,
那么我们就睁大眼睛
with eyes wide open,
直面命运
and death
和死亡
if we shall part.
如果我们注定要分离
What are you gonna do to her?
你要对她做什么?
I'm gonna give your mother what she always dreamed of,
我要给你妈妈她梦寐以求的
her freedom.
她的自♥由♥
One day child, you will understand.
总有一天,孩子,你会明白的
Tonight, the Queen of Hearts must die.
今晚,红桃皇后必须死
And the Queen of Spades will be born.
黑桃皇后将诞生
No.
不
I won't join you.
我不会加入你们的
You have no choice, child, it's your birthright.
你别无选择,孩子,这是你命中注定的
Rose.
罗斯
William, no.
威廉,不
Sir, this ain't right.
先生,这样不对
Kid!
小子
It is what it is.
木已成舟
Well I've had enough of it!
我受够了
No
不
William?
威廉?
My real name,
我的真名
is Dylan.
是迪伦
He loved you.
他爱你
William!
威廉姆
William Bridges!
威廉-布里奇斯
This is over!
结束了
Hope?
霍普?
Hope?
霍普?
Hope!
霍普
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Come here!
过来
Hope?
霍普?
Rose.
罗斯
Jeremiah.
耶利米
Daddy!
爸爸
No
不
Daddy!
爸爸
Jeremiah?
耶利米?
Jeremiah!
耶利米
Daddy!
爸爸
No, Grandpa, don't!
不,爷爷,不要
Shoot me!
开枪啊
My daughter, she teach you how to shoot?
我女儿,她教你怎么开枪了?
Then you know the secret.
那你就知道技巧了
Shoot true, and I die.
瞄准点,我就死了
You don't, she dies.
你要不,她就死
Don't listen to him, Daddy.
电影精选列表