你得去感受它
Fate it.
瞄准它
That cactus there.
那棵仙人掌
Pretend it's your sworn enemy.
假设那就是你的死敌
Hang on, hang on, stay fluid.
坚持住,坚持住,保持动作流畅
Look.
你看
That's it.
就是这样
Okay.
好的
Hold your neck easy.
放松脖子
If you tense up, you feel yourself tense up,
如果你紧张,你就会感觉到紧张
it's 'cause you're trying to shoot from your mind,
那是因为你想用你脑子来射击
but shootin' isn't about the mind, it's about here.
但射击跟脑袋无关,跟这里有关
Shoot from the heart, and you'll always shoot true.
发自内心地射击,你就能百发百中
All right,
好的
try again.
再试一次
That's good.
很好
Biscuits and gravy.
像模像样的
I'm still your wife, Jeremiah.
我还是你的妻子 耶利米
My wife's name was Martha.
我妻子的名字叫玛莎
Pay up.
赔钱
Double or nothing?
加倍不加倍?
Well, you done broke the bank already.
好吧,你已经把银行抢光了
Hey, why don't we make this wager a little more interesting.
嘿,我们可以让这个赌注更有趣一些
So what's the wager?
赌注是什么?
How's about a kiss?
亲一个怎么样?
Oh, well what would I get if I win?
如果我赢了,我能得到什么?
Two kisses.
两个吻
No.
不
That's no kind of bet.
这可不是什么赌注
Well, as your grandpa says, the house always wins.
就像你爷爷说的,豪斯总是赢家
Hmm.
嗯
Well not today, I ain't playing.
今天不行,我不玩了
Fine.
很好
You win.
如果你赢了
Mm hmm?
嗯?
You get anything you ask for.
你想要什么我都答应你
Promise?
你保证?
Cross my heart.
我发誓
Deal.
成交
Beat that.
难不倒我
You swear you never shot a pistol before?
你发誓从没开过枪?
No, my mama would tan my hide.
不,我妈妈会把我吊起来打的
Don't you start laughing again.
别再笑了
I don't laugh at a lady with a gun.
我可不敢嘲笑拿枪的女生
All right, stand back now.
好了,退后
Even Steven.
真不赖啊
You were letting me win.
你故意让我赢的
So, uh,
那么
how about that wager?
赌注如何?
Oh.
哦
Hey.
嘿
Oh.
哦
That's not fair.
这不公平
All these people.
所有这些人
How did they all end up being.
他们怎么会沦落这种地步的?
How did you end up being the...
你是怎么会成为...
No need to be delicate.
没必要这么委婉
Criminals.
罪犯
Yeah.
是啊
I mean.
我是说
Don't you know right from wrong?
你不知道是非黑白吗?
Well, your grandfather says that
你爷爷说
everyone's born the way they are.
每个人生来如此
He calls it a birthright.
他称之为与生俱来的权利
Some people in the world, they want to try and change it,
世界上有些人,他们想试图改变这个
but they can't.
但他们做不到
Instead you just gotta embrace it.
相反,你必须接受它
You see him?
你看到他了吗?
That's Royal Flush.
那是皇家同花顺
Now he used to be a chemist making medicine and such.
现在,他曾经是一名化学家,制♥造♥药品之类的
He mixed the wrong ingredients one time, killed some people.
有一次他掺错了成分,害死了一些人
Now it was an accident, but he still went to jail.
现在看来,就是一场意外,但他还是进了监狱
When he got out, no one would hire him.
出狱后,没有人愿意雇用他
Your grandfather found him facedown
你爷爷发现他脸朝下
in a gutter in Kansas City.
躺在堪萨斯城的一条水沟里
And that there, that's Joker's Wild.
而那边那个,是小王怀尔德
He used to work on the railway.
他以前在铁路上工作
A few years back there was a strike.
几年前发生过一次罢♥工♥
A couple of men burned down the camp he was living in,
几个人烧毁了他居住的营地
killed his wife and child.
杀了他的妻子和孩子
King of Hearts, your granddad,
红桃国王,你爷爷
found him in an opium den.
在一个鸦♥片♥馆里发现了他
Oh, and Ace of Spades there.
哦,黑桃A在那边
Well, he's been with your grandfather since the beginning.
他从一开始就跟着你爷爷
He doesn't like to talk about his past,
他不喜欢谈论自己的过去
about the war.
关于战争的那些事
But sometimes I hear him screaming at night.
但有时我会听到他在夜里尖叫
And, uh.
还有
What about you?
你呢?
I was an orphan.
我是个孤儿
So no one ever gave me a second thought
因此,没有人会多看我一眼
except maybe to spit on me.
除了可能要朝我吐口水之外
Except, except the King of Hearts.
除了,除了红桃国王
He saw something in me that no one else really did and.
他在我身上看到了一些 别人看不到的东西
Well he, he, treats me like family.
他对我就像家人一样
Well, that's the only family the Diamond Kid's ever had.
这就是方块小子唯一的家人
What's your real name?
你的真名是什么?
The Diamond Kid.
方块小子
No. your
不,你的
Your real name.
你的真名
On the night that I joined the House Gang,
在我加入豪斯帮的那天晚上
and I took that oath.
我宣过誓
Your granddad said that I was shedding my skin
你爷爷说我已经浴火涅槃
and I was reborn a new man.
重获新生了
And now my old life and my name and everything with it
现在我的从前 我的名字和所有一切
was dead and buried.
都死了,被埋葬了
So my name's the Diamond Kid, and that's that.
所以我的名字叫方块小子,就是这样
It's time I heard the whole story.
是时候让我听听整个故事了
Everything.
所有东西
Some things are best laid buried.
有些事情最好埋在心底
You're a stranger to me.
你对我来说是个陌生人
The only thing that matters is Hope.
唯一重要的是霍普
And the more I know about my enemy,
我对敌人了解得越多
the better chance I have at defeating him.
我就越有机会打败他
My first memory,
我还记得的童年记忆
I swear it,
我发誓
is of my father helping me pull the trigger
就只有我父亲帮我扣动扳机的画面
on a Colt Peacemaker.
那是一把柯尔特手♥枪♥
My mother was already dead.
我母亲早就去世了
By the time I was ten,
我十岁的时候
my name was written in every lawman's book
我的名字就被堪萨斯城到阿尔伯克基的
from Kansas City to Albuquerque.
每一个执法官通缉了
Hope?
霍普?
You are cordially invited to the greatest show on Earth.
我们诚挚地邀请您参加地球上最精彩的演出
Protestations from Mr. P. T. Barnum notwithstanding.
尽管 P. T. 巴纳姆先生提出了抗♥议♥
Please do not embarrass me in front of my people.
请不要在我的手下面前让我难堪
And the crazy thing is
最疯狂的是
my father never made it seem like
我父亲从未让我觉得
there was anything strange about us being outlaws.
我们是逃犯有什么稀奇的
And it was just,
就这样
just another way of life, like any other.
电影精选列表