亚利桑那领地 1♥8♥9♥0年
Ma'am.
女士
Wonder if I might trouble you for a hot meal
不知道能不能麻烦你给我做顿热饭
and a hitch for my horse?
帮我把马也给拴上?
Well, sure.
嗯,当然
My husband takes great delight
我丈夫非常喜欢让我
in my ministerin' to random desperados.
给那些亡命之徒当牧师
Your husband needs a bath.
你丈夫需要洗个澡
Oh yes, he does.
哦,是的,确实
Daddy?
爸爸?
Hope.
霍普
I thought you'd never get home.
我还以为你永远不回家了
Is it good news, Jeremiah?
是好消息吗 耶利米
As good as it gets.
好得不能再好了
Mmm. Smells good.
嗯 闻起来不错
Well, don't you clean up nice.
你不好好收拾一下吗?
Nothing like a few nights in the rough
没有什么比在野外度过几晚
to make you appreciate the creature comforts.
更能让你感恩生活的舒适了
Don't get too comfortable.
不要太舒服
We're still short some birds.
我们还缺一些野味
Hey, guests arrive at five,
嘿,五点才开席
and the butcher's still open for an hour.
屠夫还得再干一个小时活
- Butcher? - Yeah, butcher.
- 屠夫?- 对,屠夫
What do you think I am?
你到底以为我是干什么的?
I mean, I don't know.
我的意思是,我不知道
Come on, Hope.
来吧 霍普
No, no, in this house, the women cook and the men hunt.
不,不,在这个家里,女人做饭,男人打猎
Now, Martha darling, you know she's my lucky star.
亲爱的玛莎 你知道她是我的幸运星
All right, fine.
好吧
But you best return overladen with grouse.
但你们最好多打点松鸡回来
I intend to.
我也想
Look for 'em, Track.
找到它们,扎克
High on.
轰出来
Picks and axes.
鸡飞蛋打
No cussing, daddy.
不准骂人,爸爸
Ah, it was hardly a cuss.
啊,这还不算骂人
It was close enough.
也差不多
My turn.
轮到我了
Now you remember our deal, you speak a word of this.
现在你还记得我们的约定吧,你一个字都不能说
My lips are sealed.
我的嘴被封住了
Now hand it over.
把枪给我吧
Track, heel.
扎克,跟上
High on, Track.
轰出来,扎克
Hunt dead, Track.
寻回猎物,扎克
Don't you go cussing, now.
你不许再骂人了
If my congregation finds out
如果我的会众发现
that my daughter's a natural-born gunslinger,
我女儿是天生的神枪手
I'll never live it down.
我永远别想好过了
It's our secret, I promise.
这是我们的秘密,我保证
Now just three more.
现在再打三只去
Ma'am, pardon the intrusion.
女士,请原谅我的打扰
Is the mister at home?
先生在家吗?
May I help you?
有什么事吗?
More likely,
更有可能
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍一下
My name is Jebediah Goodnight,
我叫杰比迪亚-古德奈
the sole licensed purveyor of Mr. Stanley's
斯坦利先生包治百病的
wondrous cure-all rattlesnake elixir.
响尾蛇灵药的唯一特许经销商
Now Mr. Stanley, he spent sacred time with Hopi medicine men
斯坦利先生在霍皮和赤脚医生们一起度过了神圣的时光
who revealed to him the secret
在那他学到了
of this wondrous potion.
这种神奇药水的秘方
Synthesized from the sweet fat of the Western rattlesnake,
由西部响尾蛇的甜油合成
our elixir is guaranteed to cure all that ails you.
我们的灵丹妙药保证包治百病
Mr. Goodnight.
古德奈先生
If I was of the mind to imbibe rattlesnake juice,
如果我想喝响尾蛇汁的话
I'd simply squeeze one myself.
我不如自己挤一个
Ah, look, there comes my husband now.
啊,看,我丈夫在那
I thank you kindly all the same.
我还是非常感谢你
You have a good day.
祝你愉快
- Ma'am. - Mm-hm.
- 女士 - 嗯
Here.
给你
What is it?
是什么?
Open it.
打开它
Come here, Track.
过来 扎克
Daddy, it's beautiful.
爸爸,太美了
Like it?
喜欢吗?
It looks nice.
看起来不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, Track.
来吧,扎克
Why are you staring?
你干嘛盯着我?
I was just thinking how you're
我只是在想你怎么看起来
looking more like your mama.
越来越像你妈妈了
Do you ever...
你有没有...
regret staying in Last Chance?
后悔住在拉斯特城?
Like maybe you were.
就像也许你可能注定
Born for something bigger?
是要干点大事的?
Well Hope, it's not about the places you've been.
霍普,这和你住在哪里没什么关系
It's about learning to make the most of where you're at.
主要是要学会 充分利用你现有的资源
Daddy, that's mama talking.
爸爸,妈妈总这么说
Now you just hold it right there.
现在,你要好好记住了
I'll be first to admit, your mama can be opinionated,
我首先承认,你妈妈很有主见
Mmhmmm
嗯
but she didn't have an easy life.
但她的生活并不容易
I knew that when I married her.
我娶她时就知道这一点
Two trees growing side by side,
两棵树,肩并肩生长,
well, they never meet up.
他们从未接触过彼此
Two blades of grass, well, they sway a little.
而两片草,嗯,它们携手起舞
give-and-take
互相迁就
Marriage is a promise to stand firm when it's right.
婚姻是一种承诺,遇到了对的人,要坚定不移
And to bend when it's necessary.
有必要的时候,要学会低头
But you always, you always stand together.
但你们始终,始终要站在一起
Yeah.
是啊
Someday,
总有一天
maybe you'll find a man that's willing to stand with you,
也许你会找到一个愿意和你站在一起的男人
as pigheaded as you are,
像你一样的猪脑袋
and the life you guys build together,
你们一起建立的生活
maybe it's bigger than you ever dreamed of.
可能比你曾经梦想过的还要幸福
Yeah, right over there.
对,就在那边
That's nice.
真不错
Oh.
哦
Nice place for a meeting.
碰头的好地方
Afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好,先生们
Hope your day has been as amentiferous as my own.
希望你和我一样度过了愉快的一天
Well?
怎么样?
Cut to the chase.
切入正题
I see you are an eager man,
我知道你是个急性子的人
not a trait that usually compliments the outlaw life.
这可不是亡命徒通常具备的特质
But to answer your almost-a-question,
不过,为了回答你这个不算问题的问题
I have indeed identified your prize.
我确实找到了你的奖品
That means I saw her.
也就是说我看见她了
You sure it was her?
你确定是她?
With a 99% certainty,
有 99% 的把握
the remaining 1% reserved out of a spirit of humility.
剩下的1%是出于谦虚
Was she alone?
她是一个人吗?
Not hardly.
几乎没有
There's a girl,
有个女孩
a spitting spitfired image,
一副性感惹火的相貌
and a man, a parson by the looks of him.
还有一个男人,一看就是牧师
Parson?
牧师?
Smart girl.
电影精选列表