只是一种生活方式,就像其他生活方式一样
His world was exciting.
他的世界是激动人心的
Romantic.
浪漫多姿的
But there was something in me that knew
但我内心深处总有一种感觉
that no matter how normal William made it seem.
无论威廉让它看起来多么正常
There was this small voice
总有这样一个微弱的声音
telling me there was something better.
在告诉我 还有更好的生活方式
When I was 15,
我15岁的时候
a man joined our camp.
一个男人加入了我们的队伍
I mean, I say man, but he was, he was a boy,
我的意思是,我说的是男人,但他其实是个男孩
and I was just a girl.
而我只是个女孩
Soon I was, I was in a motherly way.
很快,我就当上了母亲
And, and something in me shifted.
于是,我的内心发生了变化
I, I'd never cared for anything before,
我,我以前从未关心过任何事情
really cared.
真正关心过
But this child inside me.
但我怀的这个孩子
I could feel her.
我能感觉到她
Her little heart beating.
她的小心脏在跳动
And I knew that I had to protect her, whatever the cost.
我知道我必须保护她,不惜一切代价
My father had arranged the romance, of course,
当然,是我父亲一手策划了这场恋爱
as easy as another man might breathe.
不费吹灰之力
He had just taken two hearts and made 'em one.
轻易就把两颗心撮合到了一起
He was ensuring his legacy.
他就是为了自己的家族传承
And I just couldn't, I could not let that happen.
我不能,我不能让这种事情发生
The boy promised to help me, and we escaped.
那男孩答应帮我,我们就逃了出来
But my father.
但我父亲
So you have...
所以你得...
You have to understand that we all took a vow,
你必须明白,我们也发过誓的
like a wedding vow.
像结婚誓词那种
Leaving meant death.
只有死亡才会分离
Even for his own daughter.
对待他的女儿也是一样
They hunted us down and they found us.
他们四处追捕,最后找到了我们
And the boy.
还有那个男孩
They killed him, and I got away.
他们杀了他,我逃走了
When you found me, I was half dead.
你找到我的时候,我快要死了都
How my child survived is a miracle.
我的孩子能活下来的,简直是个奇迹
God saw fit to spare her,
上帝认为应该饶恕她
and for some reason to spare me too.
而且出于某种原因也放过了我
I am,
我
I am sorry, Jeremiah.
对不起 耶利米
I, I.
我,我
I wish it were different.
我也不想这样
I didn't know how to tell you the truth.
我不知道该如何告诉你真♥相♥
It wasn't something I ever learned,
从来也没有人教过我
and then when I did, it was.
当木已成舟,就已经
It was too late.
为时已晚了
Why couldn't you trust me?
你为什么就不能相信我?
To tell me?
告诉我一切?
Did you not care for me...
难道你不在乎我...
No.
不
- Jeremiah. - Don't, Rose.
- 耶利米 - 别 萝丝
Don't,
别这样
I know you needed
我知道你只是需要
a sanctuary.
一个避难所
And I was it.
而我刚好就是
When you found me, yes, I was scared and I was alone.
当你找到我时,是的,我很害怕,我很孤独
But I saw in you that thing that I knew
但我在你身上看到了那种
in my heart,
我内心深处渴望已久的那种
that love from beyond.
那种超越一切的爱
And I knew you had it, that,
我就知道你有这个
that impossible thing.
神奇的力量
You, Jeremiah,
你 耶利米
you gave it a name.
你给她起了一个名字
That
这
fiery love.
火热的爱
God's love.
上帝之爱
I knew that it wasn't from you.
我就知道那就是上帝的意思
I knew that it was in you, and I just wanted it.
我知道它就在你心里,我只想要它
I wanted it so badly.
我是那么迫切地想要这份爱
Can you blame me?
这能怪我吗?
That you, of all people.
就是你,在所有人当中
If I had told you the truth from the beginning.
如果我一开始就告诉你真♥相♥
Could your heart have ever loved one as
你的心还会爱上像我这样
wounded and thorn-struck is mine?
被刺过的受过伤的人吗?
Could you have made me your wife?
你还会娶我做你的妻子吗?
Diamond?
方块小子?
I feel like.
我感觉好像
Everything I knew was burned to ash.
我所知道的一切 都灰飞湮灭了
You know, like you said with, with your name.
你知道,就像你说的,你的名字
And the real me,
真正的我
she was just,
她只是
she was always there.
一直都在
She was just hiding.
她只是躲起来了
Just waiting to come out.
在等着重见天日
But.
但是
Now that she's here I.
现在在这里,我
I don't know who I am.
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I really am.
我不知道自己到底是谁
Well, maybe we can figure that out.
也许我们能想出办法的
Together.
一起
Rose Bridges.
罗斯-布里奇斯
Jeremiah?
耶利米?
Hold it right there, Parson.
别随便乱动,神父
My name is Jebediah Goodnight.
我叫杰比迪亚-古德奈
We met briefly before,
我们之前见过一小面
regrettably under false pretenses.
令人遗憾的是 都是在伪装的情况下
I am a bounty hunter.
我实际上是一个赏金猎人
I tracked you under contract for your father,
在替你父亲追踪你
a William Bridges.
威廉-布里奇斯
However, he breached that contract,
然而,他撕毁了合同
and now I aim to collect the legal bounty
现在我的目标 是领♥取♥你头上的
on your head instead.
合法赏金
I prefer to bring you both in dead.
我宁可把你们俩都打死
However, because I am a Christian man,
然而,因为我是一个基♥督♥徒
I will give you a choice.
我给你们一个选择
Surrender peacefully, or I will be forced to kill you both.
和平投降,不然我只好杀了你们两个
As is my custom, I will give you five seconds to decide.
按照惯例,给你们五秒钟时间做决定
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
That was one.
一秒
I don't know, he's got us pinned.
我不知道,他把我们盯死了
Two.
两秒
We can make a run for it.
我们可以冲过去
Three.
三秒
Can't outrun bullets.
跑不过子弹的
Four.
四
Hang on.
坚持住
Five.
五
I've got an idea, throw me your hat.
我有个主意,把你的帽子扔给我
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Just do it.
照做就是了
By your lack of formal surrender,
因为你们没有正式投降
I can only assume you have chosen to go down fightin'.
我只能假设你们选择了战斗到底
Understand that I take no personal offense to your decision.
请理解,我对你们的决定没有任何个人意见
He's up on the ridge.
他在山脊上
Stay down.
趴下
I also want you to have my personal commitment.
我也希望你们能听到我个人的承诺
I will do my utmost to dispatch you
我将尽最大努力以最快捷的方式
in the most expedient way possible.
为您提供服务。
Here.
给你
Preferably with a shot to the head or the heart.
优先一枪爆头或心脏
Jeremiah, when I say go, you run for that boulder.
电影精选列表