耶利米,当我说走的时候,你就跑向那块巨石
In the unlikely event you gain the advantage of me,
万一你们占了我的上风
I would politely ask that you do me the same good turn.
我想礼貌地请求你们 对我也回报以同样的善意
Go!
去吧
Well played!
干得漂亮
It might also interest you to know my weapon of choice
你们可能也有兴趣想知道我手中的武器
is a Henry repeater,
是一把亨利步♥枪♥
which served me well in the War of Northern Aggression.
这枪在南北战争中帮了我不少忙
I acquired it from a Yankee,
我是从一个北方佬那里抢来的
who was
他已经
no longer in need of it.
不需要它了
I have enough provisions
我有足够的物资
to keep me in food and drink for many days.
可以让我吃饱喝足好几天
And in alternate circumstances,
如果换另外一种情况
I would have loved to have broken bread with you.
我会很乐意和你们一起分享面包的
Don't move, Mr. Goodnight.
别动,古德奈先生
Gun down and hands up.
放下枪,举起手
Reverend, I don't think you have the guts.
牧师,我觉得你没那个胆量
Martha?
玛莎?
Rose?
罗斯?
Rose!
罗斯
Ma'am, I must admit to a change of plans.
女士,我必须承认计划有变
In a moment of capricious sentimentality,
因为一时任性心慈手软
I thought to bear you alive to Tucson.
我想过要把你活着带到图森
But I regret to inform you,
但我很遗憾地告诉你
it is clear that it is not worth the trouble.
很显然不值得冒这么大的风险
Do you have any last words?
您有什么遗言吗?
Reverend, what have you got yourself into?
牧师,你这是卷进了什么破事啊?
Jeremiah.
耶利米
You're alive.
你还活着
I'm impressed.
我很震惊哎
"He makes me lie down in green pastures."
"他让我躺在青草地上"
"He leads me beside quiet waters."
"他引领我在宁静的水边"
"Therefore, we will fear no evil."
"因此,我们不惧怕邪恶"
".though the earth shakes, and the mountains
"......虽然地动山摇
slip into the heart of the sea."
滑入海心"
"The LORD is near the broken-hearted,
"耶♥和♥华♥走近伤心的人
and He saves those who are crushed in spirit."
他拯救了那些心灵受压♥迫♥的人"
Just rest.
休息吧
In the darkness,
在昏迷中
I heard a sound.
我听到了一个声音
It was a heartbeat
一个心动的声音
calling me back.
在叫我回来
It was your heart.
那是你的心
They're coming.
他们来了
How many?
几个人?
Just her, and her husband.
只有她和她丈夫
You go and tell Diamond to take Hope out of the camp.
你去告诉戴蒙德,让他把霍普带出营地
I've been running from this place,
我一直在逃离这个地方
from him, for half my life.
逃离他,有半辈子了
Now that I'm back, I feel like I never left.
现在我回来了,感觉却像从未离开过一样
I feel like I'm home.
有种回家的感觉
We have to get her out of there.
我们得把她救出来
How, Rose?
怎么做,罗斯?
Play his game better than he does.
奉陪到底 胜他一筹
We move at nightfall.
等夜幕降临我们再行动
Welcome home, Rose.
欢迎回家,萝丝
Hello father.
你好,父亲
15 years with a preacher, and you're still
和传教士呆了15 年,你拔枪的速度
as quick on the draw as I am.
还和我一样快
Oh, that warms my heart.
哦,我心里暖暖的
Cover the entrance.
守住入口
Why don't you stay put, Reverend?
你最好呆着别动,牧师?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
She's safe.
她很安全
A bit disappointed.
有点失望
Truth be told,
实话实说
she's heartbroken.
她伤心欲绝
If you hurt her...
如果你伤害了她...
I have done nothing to hurt that child
我没有伤害那个孩子
except tell her the truth,
我只是告诉她了真♥相♥
something you two are incapable of doing.
这是你们俩应该做的
Now put your guns down.
现在把枪放下
Give me my daughter back.
把女儿还给我
I'm sorry, did someone steal your daughter from you?
对不起,有人把你女儿偷走了吗?
I can't imagine how that must feel.
我无法想象这种感觉
Diamond.
方块小子
I know that I didn't win the bet, but,
我知道我没有赌赢,但是
and I know this isn't fair to ask you, but
我知道这样要求你不公平,但是
you promised me that you'd give me
你答应过我 如果我赢了
anything I want if I win.
我想要什么都行
Did you mean it?
你是认真的吗?
I did.
是的
All right, then.
那好吧
Could we bet again?
我们能再赌一次吗?
Call it.
下注吧
Heads.
头
Diamond?
方块小子?
I just wanna go home.
我只想回家
No, no, no.
不,不,不
I'm sorry, Hope.
对不起,霍普
No, you have to take me back, okay?
不,你必须送我回家去,好吗?
I can't.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么不行?
I just can't.
我就是不行
Tell me, Diamond, tell me why not, please!
告诉我,方块小子,告诉我为什么不行,求你了!
The King of Hearts.
红桃国王
He said your mother was coming.
他说你妈妈要到了
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Now what's to become of us?
现在我们该怎么办?
You shoot me, I'll shoot you,
你开枪打我,我就开枪打你
my men shoot him several times.
我的人打他几枪
Now is that any way for an intelligent group of people
这就是一群聪明人
to settle a disagreement?
来解决分歧的做法吗?
We all die?
一起死光光?
I don't think so,
我不想这样
especially with family.
尤其有家人在
Especially with Hope.
尤其是有霍普在
I agree.
我同意
You have a proposal?
你有什么建议吗?
I do.
有
Propose.
说吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Rose.
罗斯
If you let my husband and my daughter go free,
如果你放了我丈夫和女儿
I'll be your Queen of Hearts again.
我可以回来当你们的红桃皇后
You'll stay, free and clear?
你会留下来,确定吗?
So be it.
那就这样吧
You will accept your birthright?
你愿意接受宿命了吗?
So be it.
那就这样吧
No.
不
Reverend, I want to ask you a question,
牧师,我想问你一个问题
and please answer me honestly.
请诚实地回答我
Were you unaware of her past?
你不知道她的过去吗?
I was.
我以前是不知道
Your marriage was defunct from the beginning.
你们的婚姻从一开始就不存在的
Now you can end this nightmare.
现在你可以结束这场噩梦了
All you have to do is disavow this lyin', treacherous woman.
你所要做的就是 和这个满嘴谎言的狡猾女人解除婚约
Say it.
说吧
I disavow her.
电影精选列表