教我点我需要会的东西
This life's gonna break your heart.
这种生活会让你心碎的
Can't break what's already been broken.
已经碎得不能再碎了
Ma'am.
女士
Your grandfather requests the honor
您的祖父请求
of the pleasure of your society for a morning repast.
希望您能赏光参加我们的晨宴
A, a morning what?
早上什么?
Chow time.
早餐时间
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
If today we meet our fortune.
如果今天我们行了大运
So be it.
那就这样吧
If today we meet our doom.
如果今天我们流年不利
So be it.
那就这样吧
May we face our fate with eyes wide open.
愿我们睁大眼睛面对命运
So be it.
那就这样吧
As shameless as the first outlaws in the garden,
就像伊甸园里的第一批逃犯一样无♥耻♥
freely united, unencumbered by vow or covenant.
自♥由♥结合,不受誓言或盟约的约束
So be it.
那就这样吧
And death.
还有死亡
If we shall part.
如果我们要分离
So be it.
那就这样吧
So be it.
那就这样吧
This chair has been empty since the Queen of Hearts,
这把椅子一直空着 自从红桃皇后
my daughter Rose, left us many years ago.
我的女儿罗斯 多年前离开了我们之后,
And today I present this chair to my granddaughter, Hope.
今天,我把这把椅子送给我的孙女,霍普
No, I, I wanna go home.
不,我想回家
Darling, you are home.
亲爱的,你已经到家了
And as soon as your mother returns,
等你妈妈一回来
we will be a family again.
我们一家人将再次团聚
Family?
一家人?
You kidnapped me.
你绑♥架♥了我
Now you better take me back right now
现在你最好马上送我回去
before my father gets here with the law.
在我父亲带着警队过来之前
Your father is dead.
你父亲死了
You lie.
你撒谎
I know he's alive.
我知道他还活着
Not that imposter.
不是那个冒牌货
I mean your real father.
我是说你的亲生父亲
Go on.
跟着她
Yes sir.
是的,先生
Bonnie?
邦妮?
Bonnie, I'm going.
邦妮 我要走了
Good riddance.
走得好
Oh now, come on.
得了吧
Don't be like that.
别这样
Don't let me ride off to my possible doom
别让我骑马走向可能的末日
without so much as a kiss.
连一个吻都没得到
Sandwiches, cheese, and a slab of bacon.
三明治 奶酪和一块培根
I hope you like it.
希望你喜欢
Bonnie.
邦妮
Rather than hunt those folks down,
宁愿去追捕逃犯
why can't you help get Hope back?
为什么你就是不愿意去帮忙救霍普回来?
I aim to help them, by saving them from themselves.
我是想帮助他们,拯救他们
The best thing I can do for those people
我能为这些人做的最好的事情
is bring them into custody
就是拘捕他们
so they can't effectuate their own demise.
这样他们就不会害死他们自己了
If those men took me, would you feel the same?
如果那些人带走了我,你也会这样想吗?
What would they want you for?
他们要你有什么用?
Fine.
很好
You can just forage.
你去讨饭吧
Bonnie, in spite of their misfortune,
邦妮,尽管他们很不幸
she is a known criminal.
她是一个众所周知的罪犯
Reformed.
洗心革面了
They assaulted a duly elected sheriff.
他们袭击了一个正式当选的警长
That was hardly an assault.
算不上是袭击
They stole my favorite horse.
偷走了我最喜欢的马
Borrowed.
借的
Dang, woman! I got a duty here.
该死的女人 我有工作在这边
Right or wrong,
不管对不对
the law is the law.
法律就是法律
Help them.
帮帮他们
Help them if you can, Billy.
能帮就帮帮他们,比利
I'll do what I can.
我尽力吧
Go away.
走开
I said go away.
我叫你走开
Mighty good arm.
臂力惊人
Your grandfather'd be right proud.
你爷爷会为你骄傲的
You should have nabbed one of the horses,
你应该跳上一匹马
it would've made for a more exciting escape.
这会是一次更刺♥激♥的逃亡
I don't know how to ride.
我不会骑马
What?
什么?
Stop it.
别说了
I said stop it.
我说别闹了
Doesn't know how to ride a horse?
不会骑马?
Don't laugh at me.
别笑我
Now, what is so funny?
有什么好笑的?
Rose Bridges' daughter doesn't know how to ride a horse?
罗斯-布里奇斯的女儿居然不会骑马?
Child, your mama's been breaking broncos since she was six.
孩子,你妈妈从六岁起就敢调♥教♥野马了
She said that galloping around on horses was unladylike.
她说,骑马飞奔是不淑女的行为
Yeah, well no one accused her of being a lady.
是啊,没人认为她是个淑女
She is a lady.
她就是个淑女
Well, she is now anyway.
反正她现在是了
Oh, don't, don't do that.
哦,别,别这样
It's true what he said about my father, isn't it?
他说的关于我父亲的话是真的,不是吗?
The King of Hearts said it, it's most likely true.
红桃国王以前说过,很可能是真的
Yeah, but he's.
是的,但他
He's an outlaw.
他是个逃犯
He's a thief.
他是个贼
And he'd be the first to admit it.
他从来也没有否认过
Why didn't he just leave us alone?
他为什么不放过我们?
Well, that'd be like asking the sun
那就好比问太阳
why it don't just let the Earth wander?
为什么不让地球去流浪?
Your mama she, she was,
你妈妈她,她曾经是
she is the Queen of Hearts.
她是红桃皇后
That's not something you can just quit.
这不是说放弃就能放弃的
Well, what if you try?
那么,试试又能怎样?
Come on, I wanna show you something.
走,我给你看点东西
Hmm?
嗯?
Hope, I promise I'd never hurt you.
霍普,我保证永远不会伤害你
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
These men,
这些人
they as good as you are with a gun?
他们的枪法和你一样好吗?
More than likely, I'm rusty.
可能更好,我已经生疏了
My own experience is limited to grouse and squirrels.
我只打过几只松鸡和松鼠
Well, we best rectify that.
那我们最好先来提高一下
Sh sh, here she comes.
嘘,她来了
Oh,
哦
they're so cute.
它们太可爱了
Yeah, I found 'em the other day.
是的,我前几天找到的
Hawk was going after the mama but
老鹰在追妈妈,但
I fixed him good.
我把他好好修理了一顿
Oh, they're gonna make a great stew.
哦,它们会是一锅非常棒的炖肉
You wouldn't dare.
你敢
I've eaten cuter.
我吃过更可爱的
Hope shot all those grouse.
松鸡都是霍普打的
Every one of them.
每一只都是
All right, look, shooting is about intention.
好吧,听着,射击是要用心的
Okay, you gotta,
好吧,你得
you gotta know where you want your bullet to go.
你必须知道子弹要射向哪里
You gotta feel it.
电影精选列表