不过在安提塔姆战役之后,他就疯了
He found his wife slaughtered,
他发现自己的妻子被人杀了
then his daughter disappeared,
然后他的女儿失踪了
and the House Gang became his church.
于是豪斯帮就成了他的教会
They swore a blood oath to his allegiance,
他们歃血为盟,效忠于他
leaving a trail of crime and chaos across the west,
在整个西部都留下了犯罪和混乱的足迹
which leads me to wonder.
这让我产生了疑问
Why would the House Gang come to Last Chance?
为什么豪斯帮会来拉斯特城?
Why would they want Hope?
他们为什么想要霍普?
And...
还有
Sheriff.
警长
Martha.
玛莎
Do not move that hand.
不要动那只手
Sheriff, if I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead.
警长,如果我想杀你,你早就死了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
My name is Rose Bridges.
我叫罗斯-布里奇斯
I am a fugitive from justice.
我是一名逃犯
William the King of Hearts Bridges is my father.
红桃国王威廉-布里奇斯是我的父亲
I am willing to surrender myself
我愿意毫无保留地自首
without caveat or reservation except for one.
只要你答应我一个条件
Sheriff,
警长
you and I will go and rescue Hope.
只要你和我一起去把霍普救回来
Look, I know their ways.
听着,我知道他们的路
I know their movements.
我知道他们的动向
I know how to find her.
我知道怎么找到她
And when we have brought her safely home,
等我们把她安全带回家
I will remand myself to your custody.
我就会向你自首
Please.
好吗
Sheriff, please.
警长,求你了
It's her only chance.
这是她唯一的机会了
Look.
你看
In good faith.
诚心诚意的
Okay?
好吗?
Plea...
求求...
Rose Bridges, by authority of the territory of Arizona,
罗斯-布里奇斯,由亚利桑那州政♥府♥授权
I place you under arrest.
我现在逮捕你
Billy.
比利
She said in good faith.
她说得那么有诚意
Good faith, my foot.
诚意个屁啊
I cannot tell you how sorry I am.
我都不知道要怎么告诉你 我的歉意
She played you for a fool.
她把你耍得团团转
On the off chance that they come back,
以防万一他们回来了
maybe looking for your missus.
可能会抓你的夫人
When are you gonna go get my daughter?
你什么时候去救我女儿?
I can't take on a criminal gang,
我不可能端得掉一整个匪帮的
let alone the House Gang, on my own.
更不用说单打独斗地去对付豪斯帮了
Well then, we'll have to form a posse.
那我们就得组一个小队了
Posse takes men, Reverend.
组队需要人手 牧师
Where are you gonna get men in Last Chance?
在拉斯特城,你要上哪里找人去?
Well, you and I'll have to ride together then.
好吧,那就只好你和我一起上了
All due respect,
恕我直言
you're not somebody I'd choose to ride out with.
我可不会选择和你一起组队
All due respect to myself,
恕我直言
anyone I would choose to ride out with
任何一个我愿意组队的人
would not choose to ride out with me.
都不愿意和我一起组队
What I'm saying, Parson,
我想说的是 牧师
go on home,
回家吧
ask Providence to lend a hand.
请上帝伸出援手
Best thing you can do right now is pray.
你现在能做的最好的事情 就是祷告
Billy, can't you do anything for him?
比利,你就不能为他做点什么吗?
I already did.
我已经做了
I told him the truth.
我告诉了他事实
Lord.
主啊
I know I'm not supposed to test You.
我知道我不该试探你
So if You know another way.
那么,如果您知道另一种方法
Now's the time to suggest it.
现在正是提出建议的时候
I believe I said my piece.
我相信我都已经告诉过你了
I prayed.
我祷告过了
Go on.
进去
You may want to consider
您可能要
this course of action, Preacher.
考虑考虑后果,传教士
Open it.
打开
No, Jeremiah, this isn't the way.
不,耶利米,这不是办法
Now listen to her.
现在听她的
There is no other way.
别无他法
Open it.
打开
I don't have the keys.
我没有钥匙
Ma'am, easy.
女士,别紧张
Bonnie, do something, now talk some sense.
邦妮,想想办法,讲讲道理
Billy.
比利
He's right.
他是对的
Someone's gotta go after that little girl.
得有人去救那个小女孩
Don't you dare.
你敢
You do anything to help them, and I will...
你要是敢帮他们,我会...
Close that up.
把那个关上
Close that.
关上啊
Sheriff.
警长
You're the only chance I got to save my daughter.
你是我救回女儿的唯一机会
Sheriff Beauchamp, please,
博尚警长,求你了
please, I beg you, we can go together, please.
好吗,我求你了,我们一起去,好吗
If I cross this threshold,
如果我跨过这道门槛
there's no going back, for either of us.
我俩就都没有回头路可以走了
I know it.
我知道
We need guns.
我们需要一些枪
That's aidin' and abettin'.
这就是帮助和教唆
You could arrest me later, dear.
你可以稍后逮捕我,亲爱的
Everything in here
这里的一切
is exactly the way it was the day she left.
和她离开时一模一样
I've had my men set this up day after day for 15 years.
15 年来,我一直让手下日复一日地这样做
Praying every day that one day she would return.
每天都在祈祷,有一天她能回来
For 15 long years,
15年了
I have felt it.
我感受到了
A cognate heart beating,
一个跳动的心
keeping time as if it were my very own.
就像我自己的心脏一样跳动着
What is your name, child?
你叫什么名字,孩子?
Hope.
霍普
Hope?
霍普?
Who are you?
你是谁?
My blood flows through your veins,
我的血液流过你的血管
through your heart.
流过你的心脏
It's an inheritance.
一种传承
I am William Bridges, King of Hearts.
我是威廉-布里奇斯,红桃国王
I'm your grandfather.
我是你爷爷
Wait, whoa whoa.
等等,哇哦
What's that?
那是什么?
Good Girl, Hope.
好姑娘,霍普
Good girl, she left it for us, I know she did.
好姑娘,她给我们留了记号♥,我知道是她做的
We're on the right trail.
我们找对了方向
How do we know he'll still be there?
你怎么知道他还会在那里?
Because he knows I'm coming.
因为他知道我会来
Jeremiah, you don't have to do this.
耶利米,你不必这样做
My life is already ruined, yours doesn't have to be.
我的生活已经毁了,你的生活也不必如此
Look, just go home.
听着,回家吧
I will go after her, I will bring her back,
我会去找她,我会把她带回来
and then you never have to see me ever again.
然后你就再也不用见到我了
Don't!
不要
No, you don't get to set the terms, Martha.
不,这些不是你能决定的,玛莎
Look, I gotta go save my daughter.
听着,我得去救我女儿
You're just gonna slow me down.
你只会拖累我
Well then teach me.
那就教教我吧
Teach me what I need to know.
电影精选列表