我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We have big issue!
下午3点在汽车经销店见
Meet me at car dealership by 3 PM!
嘿 急什么 有什么事情吗
Hey, what's the rush? What are we doing here?
让我来给你看点东西 我有一个惊喜要给你 来吧
Let me show you something. I have a surprise for you. Come on.
跟我来
Follow me.
等下 你是怎么发动车的
Wait, how did you just start that?
这是全自动的 你知道吗 这是新科技
It's automatic. You know, it's a new technology.
我能从一百公里外就发动这台车
I could start it 100 miles from here.
-这是你的车吗 -是的 是我的车
- Is this your car? - Yes, it's mine, it's mine.
这是我梦想之车 我爱死这辆车了
This is my dream car. I love this car.
我给自己了一点小奖励 这就是我的小宝贝
I treat myself, this is my little baby.
对
Yes!
你猜怎么着 你看到这里了吗
But guess what? You see this one here?
弯了
It's crooked.
弯的
It's crooked.
但是你猜怎么着 给我特♥价♥了
But guess what? I got a discount.
你知道吗 我跟销♥售♥员说 这里怎么了
You know, I told the salesman, "What's happen here?"
他说 嘿 你知道吗 这个独一无二
He say, "Hey, you know what? It's a one of a kind."
然后我说 是啊 我也是百万分之一 对吧 我是特别的 我是独一无二的
And I say, "Yeah, I'm a one of a million too, right? I'm special, I'm unique."
所以我说 给我便宜点吧 然后他就给我便宜了
So I say, "Give me a discount." He give me the discount.
你知道吗 这才花了八万块钱
You know? I pay only $80,000.
而不是九万八
Instead of $95,000.
你花了八万买♥♥这辆车吗
You spent $80,000 on this car?
是啊 很漂亮 嗯 我的小宝贝 啊
Yes, it's beautiful. Mm, my little baby, ahh!
我都想舔它 啊
I can lick it, ahh.
来吧 我们来兜一圈
Come on. Let's go for spin!
我们站在钱山的山顶 我的朋友 好吗
We reach mountain of money, my friend, okay?
我们现在应该放松一下
And now we should take it easy.
就像他们说的 保持低调
Lay low, as they say.
你没动我们的钱吧 对吗
You haven't touched any of our money, right?
没有 没有 没有
No, no, no.
没有 我没动 一切都是秘密的
No, I did not! Everything is secret.
好吧 现在 我们都有足够的钱
Okay. All right, at this point there's plenty of money for both of us.
好吗 你拿着你的那份 重做你的停尸房♥
All right? You take your share, you redo your morgue.
我拿着我那份 找个地方和特蕾西住在一起 这样就好了
I take my share and I get a place with Traci, we're good.
特蕾西 你应该对她的事放轻松 好吗
Traci? You should take it easy with her, okay?
如果她爱你的话 她会接受你的小房♥子的 好吗
If she loves you, she will accept your little tiny apartment, okay?
-他们称之为工作室 -不
- The studio, they call it. - No.
这完全不现实 对吧
That's totally unrealistic, all right?
我们很开心 我们不能住在粪堆里
We're happy, we can't live in a little shithole.
你知道吗
You know what?
你不能通过金钱买♥♥到关系 好吗
You cannot buy your relationship by using money, okay?
听着 这事不是这样的
Look, it does not work that way.
不 我很感谢你的意见 但我为我自己的钱努力工作
No, I appreciate your advice, but I worked hard for my money.
我会对它负责的
I'll be responsible for it.
你才没有责任 你什么都不知道 好吗
You're not responsible, you don't know anything, okay?
无论如何 在这种情况下我不能动用那笔资金
And anyway, I cannot release money of this kind of condition.
好吧 如果你见到特蕾西 你就会理解我在说什么了
Okay, if you just met Traci, you'd understand what I'm talking about.
听着 我不想参与到你和特蕾西之间
Look, I don't be mediated between Traci and you
-以及你们的大戏 -我没这么说
- and all of your drama! - I'm not saying that!
-她想见见你 -真的吗
- She wants to meet you. - Serious?
-我是认真的 -怎么见 什么时候就见
- I'm serious. - How and when?
我们去她工作的地方 现在就去
Let's go to her work, right now.
我们去见她
Let's go meet her.
-嘿 听着 -嘿 你怎么样
- Hey. Listen. - Hey. How you doing?
和你做生意很愉快
It was great doing business with you.
是啊
Yes.
-我想给你一点东西 -好的
- I wanna give you something. - Okay.
-我的卡片 -哇哦 名片 谢谢
- My card. - Oh, wow, business card. Thank you.
-好了 -你还需要什么吗
- All right. - What else do you want?
你卖♥♥给我了一辆有缺陷的车 你还想要什么
You sold me a crooked car, you know, what else you want?
结束了 完结了 到此为止了 好吗
It's over. It's finished. It's done. Okay?
还有事吗
Anything else?
所有的销♥售♥人员都是一样的 特别是汽车销♥售♥员
All salespeople are the same. Especially car salesperson.
-哦 嗨 -嗨
- Oh... Hi. - Hi.
你没跟我说过她这么漂亮 她真漂亮
You didn't tell me she's so beautiful. She's beautiful.
-很高兴见到你 特里 -特蕾西
- Nice to meet you, Terri. - Traci.
-哦 特蕾西 好的 -很高兴见到你
- Oh, Traci, okay. - Nice to meet you.
-我听说了你的很多事 -比如
- I've heard a lot about you. - Like what?
额 乔恩跟我说过
Well, Jon told me
你是怎么和尸体一起工作的 而且你还做面具
about how you work with dead people and you make masks.
对 你是指特别的技巧 对吗
Yeah, you mean special skills, okay?
而且我收集他们的圣物 好吗
And I collect their holy work, okay?
圣物
Holy work?
别想歪了 好吗
But don't you think about sex, okay?
想都不要想
Don't even think about it, okay?
跟性无关
It's not sex, it has nothing to do with sex.
我没说那是关于性的
I didn't say anything about sex.
-我看到了你给他做的面具 -额 啊
- I saw the mask you made of him. - Uh-huh.
你不觉得有一点
Don't you think that's a little...
有一点太真实了吗 都有点诡异了
a little too real? A little weird?
你要用这东西做什么
What do you use it for?
这很有趣啊
It was fun!
这很有趣 他是一个挺酷的家伙
It was fun, he's so cool guy.
你的故事是什么
What's your story?
那你的故事是什么 事实上
What is your story, actually?
好吧 我在这里工作
Well, I work here...
我就是一个普通的家伙 工作努力
I'm just a simple guy. Working hard.
-你在这里工作 啊 好吧 -我在这里工作
- You're working here? Ah, okay. - I'm working here,
而且乔恩是我的男朋友
and Jon's my boyfriend.
-哦 是吗 -你是哪里人啊
- Oh, he is? - Where are you from?
我是地球人
Planet Earth.
地球人
"Planet Earth."
好了 很酷啊
Okay, very cool!
是啊 很酷 不是吗
Yeah, it is cool, isn't it?
-你了解黄金和钞票吗 钞票 黄金
You know about gold and the money? Money, gold?
让我给你看点东西
Let me show you something. Okay.
这个 这个是黄金 对吧
This is... this is... this is gold, right?
这是什么 钞票 对吧
And this is what? Money, right?
你喜欢哪个 这个还是这个
Which one you like? This or this?
嗯
Hmm?
这个还是
This or...
对 我不知道这是在干什么 但是你想听听我的故事吗
Yeah, I don't know what all this is, but you want to know my story?
-行啊 你的故事是什么 -我在这里工作
- Yeah. What's your story? - I work here.
-啊哈 -这是我的男朋友
- Uh-huh. - And that's my boyfriend.
对
Right.
这就是你需要了解的了
That's all you need to know.
你知道吗 总有一天他会养得起你
You know what? Some day he will support you.
你就不用在这种破餐厅工作了
You don't have to work at this lousy restaurant.
好了 我不需要他养我 好吗
Okay, I don't need him to support me, okay?
我很独♥立♥ 谢谢
I'm very independent, thank you.
哦
Oh...
你知道的 我只是说着玩玩
You know, I just say that just for fun.
我现在要走了 好吗 所以 这里可真冷
I have to go now, okay? So... It's cold here.
我得去车里了 好吗 好的
I have to go to car. Okay? Okay.
你也看到了 乔恩 她说她很独♥立♥的语气
You see, Jon, the way she say independent girl?
她很居高临下的 你能看得出来吗
She's so condescending. Can you see that?
她太消极了 乔恩
And she's too negative, Jon.
等下 消极是什么意思 她只是想了解你
Wait, how is that negative? She's just trying to get to know you.
你知道吗 你不应该 你不应该跟她谈钱 好吗
You know, you shouldn't... shouldn't talk to her about money, okay?
事实上 她就是个骗你钱的小婊♥子♥
In fact, she's... she's gold digger.
骗钱的小婊♥子♥ 胡扯
Gold digger? That's ridiculous.
你没钱也能找到女朋友的
You can get a girl without money.
我没用钱 她知道我一无所有
I'm not using money. She knows I have nothing.
我的打算是
The way I see it,
我得把我们的钱再留一段时间
I have to keep our money little longer.
不不不 这太荒谬了 我们说好了的
No, no, no, that's ridiculous. We had a deal.
我们赚一定数量 我们把它分开了 现在你要变主意
We made a certain amount, we split it up, and now you're changing it.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我有决定的权利
I have a right for judgment.
电影精选列表