于是今天早上 我得自己打扫卫生
And this morning... I had to clean up today.
抱歉 我 我只是跟女孩约了个会
Sorry, I... I just... met a girl.
女孩
A girl?
嗯 她 是的 她很棒
Um, she's... yeah, she's awesome.
-你看星星了吗 嗯 -看到了
- Do you see the stars? Mm? - Yeah.
真为你感到开心
I'm happy for you.
但是 看看 我这里就靠你了
But look. I rely on you.
好吗 你必须来这里工作的 你知道吗
Okay? You have to show up for work here, you know?
我不能做你的工作
I cannot do your work.
这不对 不是吗
It's not right, is it? Huh?
我很抱歉 这不会 这不会再发生了
I apologize, it won't... it won't happen again.
好吧 我们有新的客户了
Well, we have new orders.
小丑一家 我需要你的帮助
A clown family. I need your assistance right here.
他是自杀的 好吧
So the guy kill himself. Okay?
顺便说一下 他们要求你不能碰任何东西
And by the way, they request that you don't touch anything.
就随它去 直到葬礼 好吗
Just let it go until-until funeral, okay?
听懂了吗 什么都别碰
You understand? Don't touch anything.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
如果你看看X光 看看
If you look at the X-ray... look it.
-你看到那根蜡烛了吗 -嗯
- You see the candle? - Mm-hmm.
-他吞了那只蜡烛 他是自杀的 -真难受
- He swallowed candle. He kill himself. - How sad.
第二根蜡烛 在他的屁♥眼♥里 这怎么样
And the second candle, put in his ass. What about that?
-什么 哦 天哪 -是啊
- What? Oh, man! - Yeah!
这家人都很奇怪
This entire family so weird.
-小丑家族 哇哦 -小丑家族
- Clown family? Wow! - Clown family?
-他们全都是小丑吗 -是啊 他们奇怪的一批
- All of them clowns? - Yeah, they're weird like hell.
要知道 我们应该庆祝一下 比如 吃点 额 蛋糕
You know, we should celebrate. Like, eat, uh, cake,
-好的 -比如 额 冰沙 或是
- Okay. - like, uh... sorbet, or...
我去把棺材洗了
I'm going to finish cleaning the coffins,
然后让我们明天晚上为小丑做点什么吧
and then let's do something for clown man tomorrow night.
好的 明晚是小丑
Okay, clown man tomorrow night.
但是你猜怎么着 我有点东西要给你
But guess what? I have something for you.
-这整个地方的钥匙 -哦 谢谢你
- Keys for entire place. - Oh. Thank you!
好了 去干活吧
Okay, go to work!
大学很美好 我的意思是
College was good, I mean...
就是少了点什么 所以
Something was just kind of missing, so...
我原本想去科罗拉多 但最后却到了这里
I originally wanted to be in Colorado, but I ended up here.
科罗拉多有什么
What's in Colorado?
科罗拉多 科罗拉多没有什么呢 你在逗我吗
Colorado? What's not in Colorado? Are you kidding me?
那里有你所见过的最雄伟的山
They have the most majestic mountains you'll ever see.
有你能呼吸到的最新鲜的空气
Freshest air you'll ever breathe.
那里的瀑布简直美极了
The waterfalls are incredible.
而且 还有 最洁白的圣诞节
And, like, the whitest Christmases.
哦 我的天
Oh, my gosh!
你有没有经历过白色圣诞节
Have you ever had a white Christmas?
额 没有 从来没有
Well, no. I never have.
安德烈 嘿 这是乔恩
Andrei, hey, this is Jon.
苏特恩医生把你的电♥话♥给了我
Dr. Surtain gave me your number.
是啊 我卖♥♥给他了一些废牙
Yeah, I sold him some dental scrap
然后他觉得你可能会对 额 对我手头的东西感兴趣
and he thought you might be interested in, uh, in what I have.
我有 我有很多很多 很多袋的
I have... I have tons. I have bags...
成袋的 成袋的东西 整个存储室都满了
bags of, uh, bags of stuff. A whole storage unit full.
好吧 我的合伙人 额 他经营一家停尸房♥ 所以
Well, my partner, uh, he runs a morgue, so...
是的 嗯 对 今晚我有空
Yeah, um... Yeah, I can do tonight.
大概在 大概在东边
It's over, uh, it's over on the east side.
在山谷大道6200号♥
It's, uh, 6200 Valley Boulevard.
对 多少钱
Yeah. How much?
好的 好的 我会去的
Yeah, yeah, I'll be there.
我会去的 好的 晚点见
I'll be there. All right, I'll see you... see you a little bit later.
好的
Okay.
对 没问题 谢谢
Yeah, no problem, thank you.
你也可以从中获利 所以我真的没有偷你的东西
You can profit from it too, so I didn't really steal from you.
哦 额 说实话就好了
Uh... Oh, just say the truth.
额 你知道的 我想
Um, you know, I think...
我想这件事对我们两个都有好处 你知道吗
I think this could be something that could help both of us, you know?
嘿 哈维 我想跟你说点事
Hey, Harvey, I want to tell you something.
这他妈听起来...
This fucking sounds...
哈维 对 我打算跟你说点事
Harvey, yeah, I want to tell you something.
对 去维加斯之前的那周
Yeah, the week before Vegas, um,
你知道 我大概... 我从你那里拿了一点东西
you know, I kind of... I kind of took something from you.
额 对 当时我路过你的储物间 然后我摔了一跤
Uh, yeah, I was going through your-your storage and I fell down,
然后我看到了这些
and I saw these...
诚实点 告诉他真♥相♥
Just be honest. Just tell him the truth.
乔恩 我把钥匙给你 这样你就能像一个商业伙伴一样干活了 对吗
Jon, I give you keys so you can work like a partner, right?
你在这里干嘛呢 你看起来就像一个无家可归的人
What are you doing here? You look like a homeless person.
读一下这个
Read this.
-你现在成作家了吗 -这张纸会解释一切
- You became writer now? - It'll explain everything.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
我很绝望 我 我犯了个错误
I was desperate and I... I made a mistake.
乔恩 你从我这里偷了东西 你从我朋友那里偷了东西
Jon, you steal from me. You steal from my friends.
你把人体部件卖♥♥到黑市里去
You sell body parts on the black market.
-你为什么要这么做呢 为什么 -拜托
- Why you doing this? Why? - Come on.
别这样 事情不是你想象的那个样子
Come on. It's not like that.
我发现了点东西 好吗 这是一个合法的行业 这个东西
I found something, all right? It's a legit industry. This thing...
-这会对我们有益 -合法的 不是合法的
- It can help us. - Legit, not legit.
你知道吗 我现在只想让你离开 把钥匙还给我
You know, I want you to just leave now. Give me the keys back.
好吗 我不想和你一同共事了
Okay? I don't want to work with you.
拜托了 我 我没地方去了
Come on, I-I have nowhere to go.
这是谁的问题啊 是我的问题嘛
Whose problem is it? It's my problem?
这真的能帮到你
This can really help you.
好吗 你储物间里有成千上万个假牙
All right? You have a ton of dental scrap sitting in your storage.
却都在落灰
And it's just collecting dust.
我本来打算从维加斯回来之后就告诉你的
I've been wanting to tell you since we got back from Vegas,
但是我 我没找到机会
and I... I haven't had a chance.
你跟女孩出去约会了 这对我来说没什么
You met the girl. That's okay with me.
好吗 但是看看现在的自己
Okay? But look at yourself now.
你看起来就像一个行尸走肉 你的眼球爆出来
You look like a zombie. Your eyes pop out.
好吗 记住我的话
Okay? Mark my words.
你不会有好下场的 好吗
It will not end up well for you, okay?
听着
Look.
再说了 跟你说一声 这个看起来不像是真的
It doesn't look real, anyhow, you know, for your information.
但是我要怎么处置你 你告诉我
But what to do with you? You tell me.
我有联♥系♥方式 好吗 他叫安德烈
I have a contact, all right? His name is Andrei.
现在你开始引狼入室了
Now you invite criminals to my office.
不 他不是罪犯 他经营冶炼厂 好吗
No, he's not a criminal. He runs the refinery. All right?
他想来这里看看 你的那些假牙
He wants to come here and he wants to look at your scrap.
如果他喜欢的话 他会把所有都买♥♥下来然后给你很多钱
And if he likes it, he'll buy everything and give you maybe a lot of cash.
有多少
How much?
在他来之前我可不知道
I don't know until he comes here and looks at it.
今天可真倒霉
Today is not my day.
你可以从中赚到钱 你能获利的
You can make money off of this. You can benefit.
好吗 就 拜托了 我所有的希望就是
All right? Just, please. All I'm asking you...
给他一个小时 让他来这里
just give it an hour. Let him come here.
哦 乔恩
Oh, Jon.
你知道吗 好了 好了 好了
You know what? All right, all right, all right.
我们会 见面的 好吗 我们走着瞧
We will have, uh, meeting, okay? We see what happens.
但是乔恩 等你进监狱了之后 我可不会去救你
But Jon, when you end up in jail, I will not rescue you, okay?
我能做的就是 我能给你寄一些橘子
The only thing what I can do, I can send you few oranges.
懂了吗(法)
Tu comprends la vie?
-你明白吗 -我明白
- You got that? - I got it.
-这个 拿着它 -谢谢你 抱歉
- Here. Keep it. - Thank you. Sorry.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁 你是乔恩吗
Who are you? Are you Jon?
不 我不是乔恩
No, I'm not Jon.
稍等一下 在你进入我的天堂之前
Wait a minute. Before you enter into my paradise,
我要 我要检查一下
I have to... I have to check for little stuff.
-行吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好的 让我看看你都有什么
Okay, let me see what you have...
你带了枪或是 什么东西吗
Do you have a gun or something on you?
-没有 -好的 袋子里有什么
- No. - Okay. What is in the bag?
电影精选列表