直着走 直着
Go straight. Straight.
哦 我♥干♥不动了
Oh! I cannot do this anymore.
啊 天哪
Ah, man.
来吧
Come on.
你有女朋友什么的吗
Do you have a girl or something?
没有 我 我一个人生活
Nah, I'm just... just doing my own thing.
但是你呢 你有家人吗
But how about you? Do you have a family?
现在没有
Not at this time.
你知道的
You know...
有时候孤身一人很难熬
loneliness is hard sometimes,
但是比失去某个人要简单的多
but it's easier than losing someone.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你知道的 我在想
You know, I was thinking...
也许我们可以什么时候出去玩
maybe we could hang out sometime.
你懂的 到外面去转转
You know, outside of this place.
对吧 像朋友一样
Right? Like friends.
好吧 那我告诉你一件事
Well, I have news for you.
每年一次 我会去维加斯
Once a year, I go to Vegas.
开阔的道路
Open road.
金灿灿的金子
Golden Nugget.
我可以忘记世界 伙计 好好玩
Forget the world, man. Have groovy time.
-花点钱 你想去吗 -当然 当然 当然了
- Spend some moolah. You want to go? - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
-你打算什么时候去 -嗯 今晚
- When are you thinking? - Um... tonight!
-今晚吗 -对
- Tonight? - Yeah!
-好吧 行 我们就这么办-我们走吧 伙计
- All right, yeah, let's do it. - Let's do it, man.
-我们怎么去呢 -坐车 怎么样
- How are we going to get there? - By car, what do you think?
-好吧 -你不用出一分钱
- All right. - You don't have to pay for anything.
-好吧 我们走 我准备好了 -好吧 我们走
- Yeah. Let's go. I'm ready. - Okay, let's go.
耶
Yeah!
哦 我喜欢那本 《人鼠之间》
Oh, I love the book Of Mice and Men.
你读过吗
Have you read that book?
-是的 讲的友谊 -是吗
- Yeah, friendship. - Yeah?
我总是 我不知道
I always... I don't know,
我总是在莱尼和乔治身上看到自己
I always saw myself in Lenny and George, you know,
他们两个
these two people just...
想要过富足的生活 拥有一个可以称之为家的地方
wanting to live off the fat of the land and have a place to call home.
是啊
Yeah.
-这感觉就是友谊 是吗 -嗯 是的
- The feeling is friendship, huh? - Mm. Yeah.
你知道 这是 这是 我这么久以来第一次
You know, this is the... this is the first time I've felt alive
感到自己还活着 而且
in a long time, and...
我都快忘了那是什么感觉了
you know, I almost forgot what it felt like.
-多亏了你 -嗯
- It's all thanks to you. - Mm.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
你想不想做我的合伙人 商业合伙人
Do you want to be my partner? Business partner?
-什么 商业合伙人 -对啊 商业合伙人
- What? Business partner? - Yeah, business partner.
我能把钥匙给你 你就能随意进出了
I can give you keys and you can go in and out.
我觉得不错
I-I would love that.
-嗯 -好
- Mm. - Yeah.
-行吗 击个掌 -耶
- Yes? Give me five. - Yeah! Yeah.
-再来一次 -耶
- Do it again. - Yeah.
-你今天有点笨手笨脚的 -是啊 有点冷
- You're a little clumsy today. - Yeah. Oh, it's cold.
-哦 -有点冷
- Oh. - It's cold.
-看那些星星 -出来的时候
- Look at the stars. - Being out here
我总能想起我的妈妈 在
just reminds me of my mom, you know, before...
-在她去世之前 她总是 -她去世了吗
- before she died. She would... - She died?!
-什么时候 -哦 几年前
- When? - Oh, years ago.
好吧 你说得就像是最近发生的
Well, you say like it's recent.
-没有 过了好几年了 但是 -很遗憾
- No, it was years ago, but... - Sorry about that.
没事 每当我抬头看的时候
Yeah, just when I look up,
我会想起 就像 她会带着我
I think about, like, she would take me...
她会带我去天文台
she'd take me to the Observatory,
然后 我不知道
and... I don't know...
她总是想让我融入大自然
Like, she would always want to get me involved in nature.
我向她保证我不会最后
I promised her that I wouldn't end up
-就像我的父亲一样 -保证了什么
- like my father. - Promise what?
她想让我念完大学
She wanted me to finish college,
然后我 我完全搞砸了
and I... I totally dropped the ball.
-是啊 -我什么都没做成 而且
- Yeah. - I haven't made good on anything, and...
我爸爸 是个无业游民 你知道吗
you know, my dad, he was a bum, you know? And he...
他输掉了我们的房♥子 然后消失了
he lost our house and he disappeared.
我 从那以后 我就一直居无定所
And I've just been... I've just been bouncing around ever since.
嘿 别担心 听着
Hey, don't wo... Listen.
别担心 她在这呢 看
Don't worry about it. She's up there, look!
在天上呢
In the sky!
你好 你好
? Hello! Hello! ?
你儿子在这里
? Your son is here ?
在吗 有人吗
? Hello! Hello! ?
她非常为你感到自豪 她在外面呢 知道吗
She's very proud of you. She's out there. You see?
她真的非常为你自豪 乔恩
She's very proud of you, Jon.
非常为你自豪
Very proud of you.
有人吗 你儿子在这里呢 你看到了吗
Hello? Your son is right here, yes. You see?
不想打个招呼吗 你好 嗨 嗨 嗨
You don't want to say hey? Hello. Hi, hi, hi.
她为你自豪 没错
She's proud of you, yes.
她为你自豪
She's proud of you.
-你真这么觉得吗 -是的
- You think? - Yes.
-你怎么知道的 -我能感受到
- How would you know? - I can feel.
准备好出发了吗
Are we ready to go?
是啊 我想我终于准备好回去了
Yeah, I think I'm finally ready to go back.
哈维 我想告诉你我做过的一些事
"Harvey, I want to tell you about something that I did.
去维加斯之前的那周
The week before Vegas,
我从你的储物间里偷了两袋金牙
I stole two bags of gold teeth from your storage room
我给卖♥♥掉了
and I sold them for money.
我觉得很难受 而且我不知道要怎么告诉你
I feel awful about it and I didn't know how to tell you."
但是好消息是 我想我找到了什么东西
"But the good news is, I think I found something,
一些对我们俩都有帮助的东西 我想让你参与进来
something that can help both of us and I want to bring you in on it."
你的朋友 乔恩
"Your friend, Jon."
所以 很抱歉告诉你这件事
So, I hate to be the one to break it to you,
但我们要关门了
but we are closing up.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
亚利桑那州 你吗
Arizona. You?
嗯 很复杂的问题
Um, complicated question,
但是 大概是 卡里中♥央♥区吧
but I'd go with, uh, Central-Central Cali.
有点复杂 你叫什么啊
Complicated. What's your name?
额 乔恩
Uh... Jon.
乔恩 特蕾西
Jon. Traci.
-很高兴 很高兴见到你 -我也一样
- Nice to... nice to meet you. - Likewise.
所以你是来洛杉矶做什么的
So what are you doing in L.A.?
嗯 我在从事一点 一点黄金上的生意
Um, I'm kind of in the... in the gold business.
黄金生意 好吧 这是个新词
"The gold business." Okay, that's a new one.
我之前从来没有听说过
I never heard that before.
做起来还不错
It's kind of going well.
-很好 -是啊 嗯
- Good. - Yeah. Um...
留着吧
Keep it.
好吧 我这轮班结束了
Well... my shift's up,
所以 如果你想给我讲一个很长的故事 我有时间呢
so if you want to tell me that long story, I got time.
-你想不想出去走一走 -想 想 想
- Do you want to take a walk? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然了 想
Sure. Yeah.
好吧 谢谢你送我回家
Well, thanks for walking me home.
很有趣 我玩的很开心
It was fun. I had a nice time.
你可真有趣
You're interesting.
-要一起喝咖啡吗 -现在吗
- You want to get coffee? - Right now?
不 现在是半夜 我的意思是其他时候
No, it's midnight! I meant another time.
我觉得可以 当然
I'd love that, yeah.
好的
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
乔恩 一切都还好吗
Jon, is everything okay?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 你昨晚没来
Well, you didn't show up last night.
是啊 我晚上出去呆的有点晚
Yeah, I was out late.
但是办公室没有准备好
Yeah, but the office was not ready.
电影精选列表