- Black? Are you sure it's black? - Yeah, it's black.
好吧 黑色的
Yeah, it's black.
你知道吗 是这个吗
You know what? Maybe it was this one?
-不 不是这个 -不 不
- No, that's not it. - No. No.
-是这个吗 -是的
- Is this it? - Yeah.
给你吧
Here you go.
嗯 我需要帮助
Um, I-I-I need help.
-什么帮助 -您能帮帮我吗 我能为您工作吗
- What kind of help? - Can you help me? Can I work for you?
你有什么特别的技能吗
What kind of qualification skills do you have?
-额 我会 -交流方面的 我的意思是
- Well, I do... - Communication, I meant.
我之前做过保安 我能 我能打扫卫生 行吗
I worked as a janitor. I can... I can clean. You know?
-我能给你搬东西 -谁都会做卫生
- I can stack stuff for you. - Everybody can clean.
-我看这里有棺材 -我觉得不行
- I see these coffins. - I don't think so.
-不 我能帮助你的 -我不这么认为
- No, I can help you. - I don't think so.
-我能帮你扔垃圾 -你知道吗 我给你一个建议
- I can bring the trash out. - You know what? I give you advice.
-回学校去吧 -我不 我不需要学校
- Go back to school. - I don't... I don't need school.
学校不是我想要的 我需要一份工作 我需要帮助
School is not what I'm looking for. I need a job. I need help.
让我给你帮忙吧 免费的
Let me help you. I'll work for free.
你想帮我还是想让我帮你
You help me or you want me to help you?
我能帮你打扫卫生 我能帮你收拾你的办公室
I can help you clean. I can help you organize your office.
-所以 你需要我的帮助对吗 -我需要一份工作
- So you need my help? - I need a job.
-需不需要 -我需要一份工作
- Yes or no? - I need a job.
-你需要我的帮助 到底要不要 -是的 我需要一份工作
- Do you need my help, yes or no? - Yes. I need a job.
-那么你在犹豫什么呢 -我需要你的帮助
- So why you hesitate? - I need your help.
给我一个小时的时间 我给你免费干活
Just give me an hour and I'll work for free.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
小忍♥者
Ninja man?
喂 你在哪呢
Come on, where are you?
嘿 忍♥者
Hey! Ninja man!
我昨天晚上做了它 就图个乐子
I made it last night. Just for fun.
这个能给我吗
Can I have it?
当然了
Sure.
当然能给你
Sure you can have it.
这是你的脸
It's you!
给你
Here you go.
你是这里的客人 你有特殊通道
You are a guest here. You have special access.
给你吧 这是给你的礼物
You can have it, it's a gift for you.
我简直不敢相信 这个 你是一个超棒的艺术家
I can't believe it, this is... you're an incredible artist.
但是你知道吗 今晚我很伤心
But you know, I'm sad tonight.
李先生去天堂了
Mr. Lee is gone to paradise.
你知道我们应该做什么吗 为了向他表示敬意 我们应该吃中国菜。
You know what we should do? We should have Chinese food in his honor.
是啊
Yeah.
他是一个很善良 很善良的 中国人
He was very kind, kind, you know, Chinese man,
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
中国人通常很自私 你知道吗
Chinese usually are very selfish, you know?
但是谁关心呢 他很特别
But who cares? He was special.
非常特别的人 非常特别的中国人
Very special guy. Very special Chinese person.
我们俩吃点中国菜吧
Let's have Chinese food.
敬天堂的李先生一杯
? Cheers to Mr. Lee ?
我的新朋友 小忍♥者
? And my new friend, Ninja Man ?
小忍♥者
? Ninja Man ?
为李先生哀悼
? Cheers to Mr. Lee ?
干了 嘿
Cheers, hey!
-干了 当然 -当然了 李先生
- Cheers. Yeah. - Yeah, Mr. Lee.
抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
嗯哼
Ahem.
那么 告诉我吧 你的真名是什么
So tell me, what-what- what is your real name?
是一个什么大秘密吗
Is it big secret or something?
-你不能告诉我吗 -哦 乔恩
- You cannot tell me? - Oh, Jon.
-乔恩 -乔恩是我的真名
- Jon! - Jon is my real name.
乔恩 这名字很普通啊
Jon! This is ordinary name.
还不错 还不错
Pretty nice. Pretty nice.
你是干嘛的 医生吗
What are you... You're a doctor?
不 我讨厌医生 我是一个专家
No, I hate doctors. I'm a specialist.
我帮助人们 我的目标就是让人们感到快乐
I help people. My goal is to make people happy,
尤其是在他们死后
especially when they die.
我给他们换上新的面孔 我还在做生意
I give them new faces. I'm still in business.
这个女人是谁 她挺漂亮的
Who is this woman? She's beautiful.
很久 很久以前 他们在公园找到她
Long, long time ago, they find her in the park.
尸体被分成两半 而且 这是个悲剧
Two different pieces. And... it was a tragedy.
她之前想要成为一个大明星
She used to want to be a big star.
她赢过选美比赛
She won a beauty pageant.
警方到现在都没有抓到杀手
They never find the killer.
伊丽莎白是个大大的悲剧
Elizabeth was a big tragedy.
你知道吗 我想哭了
You know what? I want to cry.
每次我想到这件事 我都想哭
Each time I think about it, I want to cry about it.
这是在哪里发生的
Where did this happen?
是在洛杉矶发生的一个惨剧
It was a tragedy in Los Angeles.
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking this question?
-那是很久之前 -所以这是
- It was a long time ago. - So is this...
这就是一切的灵感吗 关于面具的
Is this what inspired all this? The face masks?
不 不 才不是呢 我自己给自己的灵感
No, no, not at all. I inspire myself.
好吧
Okay.
我让人们快乐起来 这是我的人生目标
I make people happy. That's my goal in life.
你知道的 公♥司♥想把我这里关了
You know, corporate try to close me down,
但是人们理解我在这里做好事
but people understand that I do something good here.
所以 嘿 乔恩 你的本职是什么
So, hey, Jon, what's your real job?
我的意思是 看看你自己 我经常看到你的包 那是你的包吗
I mean, look at you. I see always your bag. Is your bag there?
哦 是的 在那里 在你旁边
Oh, yeah, it's right there, next to you.
你是在停车场工作吗 还是在贩毒
Are you working in a parking lot? Or selling drugs?
或者在街上拉皮条 哈 嗯
Or maybe a little prostitution on the street, huh? Mm?
-你做什么呢 -哦 我 我是最近来到镇里的
- What do you do? - Oh, I'm... I'm kinda new in town.
-感觉还不大适应 -哦 你是个流浪汉吗
- Just feeling it out. - Oh, you are a drifter?
-哇哦 流浪汉 -是啊 没错
- Wow! A drifter? - Yeah, well...
来来往往 进进出出 是吗
In and out. In and out, huh?
是啊 好吧 我在军队工作
Yeah, well, I worked in the Army.
-怎么样啊 -军队吗 我不知道
- Well, how was it? - Army? I don't know.
我希望能找到方向 交到朋友
I was hoping to find some direction, and make friends,
-但是并没有 -然后发生了什么
- but it didn't work out. - And what happened?
就是没有
It just didn't work out.
所以 你想成为什么 嗯
So what do you want to be? Hm?
你想做什么 乔恩
? What do you want to be, Jon? ?
-嗯 -嗯 我 我
- Mm? - Um, I... I...
我想我希望做我自己
I guess I hope to be me.
我看到了你的眼神 你的眼神很悲伤
I see your eyes. Your eyes so sad, Jon.
你在担心什么呢
What do you worry about?
我们有中国菜 我们庆祝 我们还活着
We have Chinese food. We celebrate. We live.
你为什么不好好享受生活呢 乔恩 享受一下
Why don't you live, Jon?! Live!
享受 享受 享受 享受
? Live, live, live, live! ?
我没有逼你 但是如果你喜欢的话你可以留下来 你知道吗
I'm not pushing you, but you can stay here if you like. You know?
-我 嗯 -哦 你有没有
- I... um... - Oh, do you...
我认识东部的一些人 我有个空住处
I know some people on the east side. I have a place.
你要不要 要不要我送你一程什么的
Do you... Do you need a ride or something?
我 我没事
I'm-I'm okay.
黄金牙
乔恩
Jon?
我是苏特恩医生
Dr. Surtain.
你脸色看起来很不好
You look pretty banged up.
有什么我能帮你的吗
What can I help you with?
你能用力点抬吗
Can you lift harder?
我的意思是 我全部的重量在这里 不是在那里
I mean, all my weight is right here, not there.
走直了就行 直着走
Just go straight. Straight, straight, straight.
看看你自己在做什么 你在
Watch what you are doing. What are you...?
见鬼 我靠
Shit, damn it!
小萨米 我很抱歉
Sammy Jr., I'm so sorry!
宝贝 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
现在他没法安息了
Now he cannot sleep.
快把你那边搬起来吧 把那头搬起来
Just get your side. Get the other side.
-别这么跟我说话 伙计 -抓稳了 让它平衡
- Don't talk to me like that, man. - Hold on, just balance it.
抬起来 抬起来
Up... Up!
电影精选列表