-好的 都是大钞 行 -额
- Okay, green stuff. Great. - Uh-huh.
好吧 我们等下再聊这个
Okay, we talk about this later.
女士 很抱歉 但是也要搜一下你的身 行吗
Ladies, I'm sorry, but I have to check you too, okay?
我看起来像是在裙子里藏了一把枪吗
Does it look like I can hide a gun in this dress?
听着 你看起来很无辜 你看起来非常无辜
Look, you look innocent, you look very innocent,
但是你可能在你裤裆里藏了个雷或是什么的
but you may hide a gun or something in your ass.
-天知道 天知道 -什么
- You never know. You never know. - What?
-这小子是谁 -没事 没事 你没事 好的
- Who is this guy? - Okay, okay. You okay. Okay.
-你呢 -你认真的吗 我也要吗
- How are you? - Are you serious? Me too?
-是啊 稍等一下 -抱歉
- Yeah, hold on a minute. - Sorry.
-这是什么玩笑啊 -是啊 你没事
- Is this some type of joke? - Yeah, you okay.
你们去吧
You guys go forward.
欢迎来到我的天堂 您先请
Welcome to my paradise. After you, please.
你就是乔恩吧
You Jon,
-我在电♥话♥里跟你聊过的 -对
- the guy I spoke to on the phone? - Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Nice meeting you. - Nice to meet you.
你是怎么知道苏特恩和孩子们的
So how do you know Surtain and the boys?
我们卖♥♥了一点东西给他 他非常喜欢
We sold them some stuff and they really liked it.
电♥话♥ 你什么时候有电♥话♥了
Phone? Since when did you get a phone?
你从来没有跟我说过 你在骗我吗 哥们
You never told me. Are you lying to me, man?
-有一些地方 -你为什么要这么做
- This is some place... - Why you do that?
-我很抱歉 很抱歉打扰了 -哈
- I'm sorry... Very sorry to interrupt. - Huh?
哦 小事情
Oh, no problem.
我想说 你们这地方挺不错的啊
I was gonna say, this is some place you guys got here.
-我们能四处看看吗 -行 来吧
- Can we look around? - Yeah, please do.
你跟我说过只会来一个人
You told me one person will show up,
然后我们没想到会来三个人
then three people show up that we don't know.
你为什么要撒谎呢
Why you lie to me?
听着 他有一袋子的钱
Look, he's got a bag of money.
你把陌生人带到这个地方来
You invite strangers to this facility,
你不能这样做 -我只是邀请了他一个人
- you cannot do that. - I just invited him.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
-所以呢 所以呢 -他有钱
- So what? So what? - He's got the money.
听着 我不知道会来三个人
I didn't know three people were gonna show up. Look...
你对我撒了谎 然后呢
You lied to me, and what next?
-你知道吗 -他是个专家
- You know? - He's a pro,
他在他的领域里是最厉害的人之一
he's one of the best in the business.
-你是怎么知道的 -他们告诉我的啊
- How do you know this? - Because that's what the guys told me.
你太天真了 很抱歉告诉你
You're so naive, I'm sorry to tell you.
你得学习 你得学习
You have to learn. You have to learn.
-去找他 -在你买♥♥了新的手♥机♥之前
- Go up to him. - Before you buy a new phone,
你要好好学学生存
you have to learn about life.
-因为你不知道 -好了
- Because you don't know. - Okay.
-他们会虐待你 利用你 -我没有注意那些女孩 我
- They're gonna abuse you, use you. - I'm not focused on the girls, I...
是的 你有 你像个傻子一样盯着她们
Yes, you are, you look at her like stupid.
把注意力放在钱上
Just focus on his bag of money.
什么钱 他也许没有
What money? He maybe don't have...
我把他叫来是因为他有钱 我不知道他会带来两个女孩
I invited him because he has money, I didn't know he would bring two girls.
-来吧 把它拿起来 -我拿不了
- Come on, just pick it up. - I can't.
你能的 来吧
You can do it. Come on.
看看她们在做什么
Look at what she's doing.
我们哪里到过这样的地方啊
When are we ever in a place like this?
我不想在这样的地方呆着
I don't want to be in a place like this!
-来吧 -哦 我的天
- Do it! - Oh, my God.
你在干嘛呢 看看她在干什么
What are you doing? Look at what she's doing.
-看起来有点像我的父亲 -你是什么意思 谁管呢
- It kind of looks like my dad. - What do you mean, who cares?
嘿 婊♥子♥们 你们在做什么
Hey, bitch, what are you doing?
住手 住手 你在做什么
Stop! Stop, what are you doing?
别碰我的东西 行吗
Don't touch my stuff, okay?
-嘿 打扰了 别碰我 -你在做什么
- Hey! Excuse me, don't touch me. - What are you doing?
碰我的女孩可不好
Not cool with you touching my girl.
是啊
Yeah.
你们俩要是再胡闹 我就把你们的肝打出来 好吗
Any more shit out of you two, I'm gonna punch you both in your livers, okay?
-哈 -这个小妖怪是谁
- Huh. - Who the fuck is this goblin?
妖怪
Goblin?
妖怪可不喜欢自己家里有公♥司♥里的大傻♥逼♥ 好吗
Goblin doesn't like corporate crooks in his house, okay?
乔恩 他就是你们公♥司♥里的吧 对啊 你就是个卧底
Jon, he works for corporate. Yeah, you're a spy.
你给他们工作 对吧
You work for them, right?
-不 他 -你就是想来这里考验我
- No, he... - You try to come here to test me,
-我打赌你就是 这就是你本来想要做的事 -哈维 他不是卧底
- I bet you. That's what you're gonna do. - Harvey, he's not a spy.
他只是想要金牙
He just wants the gold teeth.
-你到底是干什么的 -我什么都干
- What the fuck are you on? - I am on anything.
没什么 你什么意思
Nothing. What do you mean "on"?
-毒品 是吗 -我的意思是
- Drugs. I don't know. - I mean...
你们来我的办公室 然后开始打架 对吗
You come here to my office and start fight, right?
这是勒索 伙计
It's a blackmail, man.
我真的很不想见到这张脸了
I'm getting real tired looking at this dude's face,
所以我们到底要不要做了 我在阿戈还有预约呢
so we doing this or not? I got reservations at Ago.
-事实上我们想去诺布 -在马力布
- Actually we want to go to Nobu. - In Malibu.
诺布 马力布
Nobu, Malibu.
-你开心了吗 -哇哦
- You happy? - Whoa.
介意我用一下那边的台子吗
You mind if I use your counter over there?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么有210盎司金牙的
How the hell did you get 210 ounces of gold teeth here?
通过努力工作
Hard work.
你还有这些东西吗
You got any more bags of this stuff?
是的 有
Yes, we do.
这些盒子里都是假牙吗
All these boxes are full of scrap?
你是啥啊 D.B.库珀还是什么
What are you, D.B. Cooper or something?
我在唐人街工作了很多年
I work in Chinatown for many decades
在我自己创业之前
before I start my business.
通常停尸房♥会扔掉牙齿 但我收集的是纪念品
Normally morgues throw away teeth, but I collect as souvenir.
我有这么多盒
I have all these boxes.
那个呢
What about that?
-知道我们想要做什么吗 -什么
- You know what we're gonna do? - What?
我想我们可以达成一致
I think that we can agree that I'll use this
我将用这个作为支付其余所有这些东西的首♥付♥
as a down payment for all the rest of this shit.
一致个屁 这里面有多少钱
Agree nothing. How much is in it?
-十二万五千美元 -等一下 我得查一查 好吗
- $125,000. - Wait a minute, I have to check, okay?
-去吧 -我不相信你
- Go right ahead. - I don't trust you.
我不 哦
I don't. Oh.
-看起来像是真的 -嗯哼
- Looks like the real thing. - Mm-hmm.
哦 是啊 是真的
Oh, yeah, it is.
好吧 很棒
Okay, cool.
给我几个月时间 我能帮你把这些东西全卖♥♥掉
You give me a couple months, I can sell all this scrap for you.
行吗 用你这里的这么多东西
All right? With the quality you got here,
我能让我们大赚一笔 一大笔
I am going to make us a ton of money. A ton.
但是卖♥♥掉的钱我要五五分
But I get half of what we sell,
我要求你不要告诉其他冶炼厂
and I would ask that you don't tell
你在这里藏了什么
any of the other refineries about what your stash here.
听着 生意上总是有竞争的 我的朋友
Look, there will be always competition in business, my friend.
你不知道吗
And you don't know that?
你不是世界上唯一卖♥♥这个的
And you are not the only salesperson in the entire world.
你觉得你拥有全世界吗
You think you own the world? Huh?
但是总之 你知道吗
But anyway, you know what?
我怀疑你是个间谍 公♥司♥间谍
I suspect you are a spy, corporate spy.
我们今晚就开始吧 定点小协议
Let's just start it tonight, like little arrangement here,
看看会发生什么 走到哪一步
and we'll see what happen, where it goes.
行吗
Okay?
我你觉得行吗
Can we do that?
乔恩 我不知道你从哪里挖出来的这家伙
Jon, I don't know where you dug this guy up,
但我们要确保这对你我都有好处 好吗
but let's just make sure this is profitable for you and I, okay?
嘿 伙计 我在这呢 你为什么要跟他说呢
Hey, dude, I'm here. Why you even talk to him?
他不是管事的 我才是这的老大
He's not in charge. I am in charge.
好吗 我在看着你呢
Okay? I'm watching you!
不管怎样
Anyhow...
我现在要走了
I have to go now.
我累了 来吧 我们走 我们走
I'm tired. Come on, let's go. Let's go.
来吧 小心碰头
Come on, watch your head.
好吧 我没有想到会有这些
Well, I did not expect this.
-也有你一点功劳 -我告诉过你
- I give you a little credit. - I told you.
电影精选列表