如果这不合法 我就不会把你卷进来
I wouldn't have brought you into this if it wasn't legit.
是啊 但是我现在要你把钥匙还给我
Yeah, but I need my keys back anyhow.
我需要我钥匙 来吧
I need the keys, come on.
我现在要拿一点钱 我们会
I'm just going to take a little bit of money, we'll figure out...
不 你不能动这些钱 我们已经
No, you cannot take this money. We have...
首先 这是一次测试吗 没准他是FBI干员
First of all, was it a test? Maybe it was the FBI,
或者这个人可能是卧底 火葬基金会的人
or this guy maybe was undercover, guy from the cremation foundation, okay?
-你不能就这么拿走了 -这说不通啊
- You cannot just take it. - That doesn't make any sense.
我需要一个地方过日子
I need a place to live.
特蕾西已经开始在问我是做什么的了
Traci's already asking me what I'm doing.
我没有钱 我什么都没有
I don't have money, I have nothing.
即使你没有钱她也会爱你的 这会是对你们的一个很大的考验
Traci will love you without money, that will be great test for you guys.
-好了 帮我一下 来吧 -好吧
- Okay, help me with this, come on. - Well...
让我来告诉你 我会好好保管这些东西的 好吗
Let me tell you, I take good care of this, okay?
你不能花掉它
You cannot spend it.
-行吗 所以来帮我一下 来 -我们要把它
- Okay? So help me with this, come on. - Where are we gonna...
-搬这这个包 -我们要把它藏在哪里
- Hold this bag. - Where are we gonna hide it?
放在我的住处 我知道我们要把它藏哪
In my place. I know where we hide it.
非常特殊的地方
Very special place.
帮我一下 来 我们走
Help me. Come on, let's go.
好了 我们到了
Okay, we are here.
拿着
Hold it.
好了 打开它
Okay, open it.
跟我来
Follow me.
-好了 拿着这个 -好
- Okay, hold this. - Yeah.
这真是个放钱的好地方 你觉得呢
This is great place to store money, you don't think?
嘿 伙计 没人会猜到的
Hey, dude, nobody will expect it.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪弄的取款机啊
Where the hell did you get an ATM machine?
我有资源 好吗
I have resources, okay?
这是古董 这是收藏品
This is antique, this is collector's item.
很漂亮吧
Beautiful, huh?
好了 现在听着 我们不能在这里做生意 参加生意
Okay, now listen, we cannot do business right here. Attend business.
-你知道为什么吗 -为什么
- You know why? - Why?
因为这是我们的俱乐部 这就是原因 行吗
Because this is our club. That's why, okay?
-而且除了我们之外没有人能来到这里 -好的
- And nobody comes here except us. - Okay.
-不 不能花 好吗 -行
- No-no spending, okay? - Yeah.
相信我 友谊高于财富
Trust me, friendship before money.
明白吗 你能这么说吗
Understand? Can you say this?
-能 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
-相信我 友谊高于财富 对 -没错
- Trust me, friendship before money. Yeah. - Right!
真令人吃惊
Startling...
因为它们看起来很新 很突然
because they seem new, sudden.
但是 大部分都不是新的
But most are not new
有着时代的迹象
to the signs of the ages.
哇哦 这结局 你知道的 我从未想过
Wow, what an ending. You know, I never thought
我会这么喜欢看这些黑白电影
I would enjoy watching these black and white movies so much.
看到没 我就说你会喜欢的
See? I told you you'd like it.
这是我在休息的时候最喜欢做的事 看黑白电影
It's my favorite thing to do on my days off, watch black and white movies.
我不知道是谁想出了这些情节
And I don't know who came up with these plots,
但就好像最后10分钟都是关于不要相信任何人
but it's as if the last 10 minutes are all about trusting no one.
我们去你家约会怎么样?
How about we have a date night at your place?
我们可以叫一份外卖♥♥披萨 喝点酒
We can order a big thing of pizza, some wine,
-看《双倍赔偿》 -对 没错
- and Double Indemnity? - Yeah, yeah.
-听起来简直完美 -是吗
- Sounds-sounds perfect. - Yeah?
我的住处要几个星期才能准备好 所以
My-my place won't be ready for a few weeks, though, so...
怎么 你在帕拉赛德崖附近有公♥寓♥吗
What, you got a condo in the Palisades or something?
额 正在着手做呢
Uh... working on it.
好吧 你可以在这里呆着直到它修好
Well, you're more than welcome to stay here until then.
是吗 真棒
Yeah? Cool, yeah.
好了 小伙子 好了
All right, boys, all right.
-嘿 -你们怎么样 咋样了
- Hey. - How we doin'? How you doin'?
好的 这张地图详细记载了所有的目标点
Okay, this map right here details all the drop points.
好吗 所有的交易都在8点以后结束
Okay? All the deals go down after 8:00,
你要把你所有的交易都算进去
you're gonna tally all your deals in this.
没问题 我是个优秀的组织者
No problem, I'm good organizer.
好极了
Excellent.
明天晚上 你的第一个目标是圣马力诺
Tomorrow night, your first drop is gonna be the San Marino location.
我想让你们等一个叫多里戈斯的人
I want you to wait for a guy named Twigs.
他长得就像 他戴着帽子 看起来很逗 行吗
He's like... he's a funny looking dude in a hat, okay?
-谁 -多里戈斯
- Who? - Twigs.
乔恩 我们需要保镖
Jon, we need bodyguard.
-是啊 要是我们和黑帮做交易呢 -听着
- Yeah, if we dealing with gangsters? - Listen.
我手下的人都是技术宅和牙医
My guys are, like, tech nerds and dentists.
最糟糕的就是 他们会往你身上扔牙线
Worse that's gonna happen is, they're gonna throw some dental floss on you.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
听我说 我不想让你和我的伙计们吵起来 好吗
Listen to me, I don't want you messing with my dudes, all right?
等一下 我们是为了赚钱的 对吗
Wait a minute, we are here to make money, all right?
我是一个商人 你能理解吗
And I am businessman. You understand that?
-能 -我们要达成一致 对吗
- Yeah. - We have to be on the same page, right?
我们已经达成一致了 我们现在在聊
We're on the same page. Now we're talkin'.
我们现在就在聊 好了 非常棒
Now we're talkin', all right. Very good.
我会几周之后再来看你们
I'll see you jokesters in a couple weeks.
希望到那时我们能赚到钱
Hopefully by then we're gonna be making some dough.
到时再说吧
We'll see.
-赚钱快乐 伙计们 -好的
- Happy scrapping, boys. - All right.
-早啊 -嘿
- Morning. - Hey.
你想起来吗
You wanna get up?
我想带你去个很棒的地方吃早餐
I have a really awesome place I wanna take you for breakfast.
好 我们走
Yeah, let's do it.
但是你得先起来
But you gotta get up.
再等十分钟
10 more minutes?
好了 我要准备好了
All right, I'm gonna go get ready.
等我回来的时候 你最好已经起来了
By the time I get back, you better be up.
好的 我保证
Okay. Promise.
-这他妈的是什么 -哦 见鬼
- What the hell's this? - Oh, shit.
额 没事 额
Um, yeah, uh...
我能解释
I-I can explain, um...
我和一个朋友一起工作 他经营一家停尸间
I-I-I-I work with a friend of mine, he runs a morgue,
我在那里帮忙 所以我们
and I help out there, so we...
-等下 一间停尸房♥ -对 一间停尸房♥ 嗯
- Wait, a morgue? - Yeah, a morgue, um...
他的工作之一就是 给一些毁容的人在葬礼上戴上面具
Part of his gig is putting masks on, um, disfigured people's faces for funerals.
我知道这很诡异
I know it's-it's weird.
然后 然后他出于一些原因做了一个我的面具
Um, and-and he made a mask of my face for some reason,
这个东西 说实话 是无害的 没什么的
and it... honestly, it's harmless, there's nothing to it.
好吧 你说你是 等下
Well, you said you were... Wait...
不不不不 你说你是从事黄金生意的
No, no, no, you said you were in the gold business.
是 我是 对 没错
Yeah. I am, yeah, exactly.
我是在从事黄金生意 和哈维 这是我朋友的名字
I am in the gold business, and Harvey, that's my friend's name,
他有很多盒的金牙 我们就是靠这个做生意的
he's got boxes of gold teeth, and we're setting up this business,
我只是还没想好要怎么告诉你 我
and I just didn't know how to tell you, I...
你有自己的住处吗
Do you even have your own place?
我们现在还不能花掉这些钱
We can't spend the money right now,
而且我本该在几星期前就有地方住的
and I was supposed to get a place a couple weeks ago.
我在努力 我知道这很奇怪 但我们一直相处得这么好
I'm working on it. I know it's weird, we've just been getting along so well...
所以这 这是非法的吗
So i-i-is it illegal?
不 不 不 不 这是合法的 听着 我
No, no, no, no, not at all. It's not illegal. Look, I...
好吧 你为什么不来看看我在哪里工作
Okay, why don't you come see where I work?
你为什么不见见我的朋友 让你知道我没有说谎
Why don't you meet my friend and it'll make sense?
我知道看到一个面具和假牙什么的很诡异
I know it's weird to see a mask and teeth and shit,
但是 这 这 这都说得通
but it's... it... it all adds up.
相信我 这没有害处
Trust me, it's harmless.
为什么我现在才听说这个朋友
Why am I just hearing about this friend now?
你知道 自从我们第一次见面以来 你一直守口如瓶
You know since we first met, you have been so secretive.
请再给我一次机会吧
Please just give me a second chance.
我没什么遮遮掩掩的地方 我会把你介绍给他
I got nothing to hide, I'll take you to him.
你想知道什么 我都告诉你
Whatever you want to know, I'll show you.
好吗
Is that cool?
-就再给我一次机会吧 -随你吧
- Just give me a chance. It's... - Whatever.
我♥操♥
Fuck...
你来晚了
You are late.
电影精选列表