these walls over the true madness out there.
也许你说得没错
Perhaps you're right.
所以 蝙蝠
So, a bat?
真是有趣的生物 是不是
Interesting creatures, aren't they?
没想到这种小型飞行啮齿动物
Funny how one little winged rodent can mean
对这么多人拥有各式各样的意义
so many different things to so many different people.
若你问我
If you ask me,
我会说是因为蝙蝠能在黑暗中行动的神奇能力
it's all about their uncanny ability to maneuver in the dark.
例如能感知到看不见的东西
Like they embody a perception of the things that can't be seen.
所以 我问你
So, let me ask you.
蝙蝠对你的意义是什么 布鲁斯
What do they mean to you, Bruce?
为什么是蝙蝠
Why a bat?
蝙蝠能激发恐惧 罪犯都很迷信 而且
Bats inspire fear, and criminals are superstitious and--
都很胆小
Cowardly lot, sure.
我想就像你说的那样
I figured that's what you'd say.
但真的是这样吗
But is that really why?
我想是可以好好思考一下
Well, something to think about, I guess.
好吧 言归正传 请你来这里的原因
Okay then, down to business and the reason you've come.
你知道你该找谁谈吗
Do you know with whom you need to speak?
我想和化身为火焰的幽灵谈
I wish to speak to the spirit wrapped in flames.
但你不知道这个幽灵是谁
But you don't know who this spirit is?
只知道他身在地狱火海
Only that it burns in hell.
你确定你想这么做
And you're sure you want to do this?
这不是我想不想的问题 芭芭拉
It's not a question of want, Barbara.
我们寻找的幽灵啊 我交出我的身体
Spirit we seek, I surrender myself.
形体与灵魂 现身吧
Body and soul, come to us now.
现身吧
Come to us now.
现身吧
Come to us now!
爸爸
Father?
不可能
It can't be.
嗨 布鲁斯
Hello, Bruce.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
是我啊 儿子
It's me, son.
我对你非常抱歉
And I am so, so sorry.
相信我 我在你够大的时候就一直想告诉你
Believe me, I wanted to tell you this when you were old enough.
但不是在这样的情况下说
But not like this.
不是在这里
Not here.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我 托马斯·韦恩 生于1585年
I, Thomas Wayne, was born in 1585
曾是首批探索新世界的殖民者
and was among the first colonists to venture to the new world.
我和其他人建立了殖民地
I and others founded the settlement
后来那里成为了哥谭市
that would one day become Gotham.
但是刚开始那几年非常难熬
Lo, but those first years were unforgiving.
土地非常贫瘠 冬季也十分酷寒
The land penurious. The winters, harsh, indeed.
我们当时快活不下去了
We were dying.
后来我们的同伴 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特发现了
Until, one among us, Oswald Cobblepot discovered what was buried
深埋在土地之下的东西
under the earth beneath our land.
我 巴特利·朗斯特罗姆和亨利·奎恩
Myself, Bartly Langstrom, and Henry Queen
跟着科波特进入一个邪恶的地方
followed Cobblepot into an ungodly place.
他给我们看 他在里面发现的古书
He showed us the ancient book he'd found there.
一本充满恶意的书
A book steeped in malevolence.
说我们绝望 说我们走投无路 也说我们贪心
Call it despair, call it desperation, call it, perhaps, even greed,
但我们四个看了那本书
but we four read from this book
施行了最邪恶的仪式
and performed its ceremonies most vile.
这件事让我们 生生世世都感到羞愧
Shame of which would last eons.
不过我们的殖民地起死回生了
But, alas, our settlement had been saved.
甚至更加欣欣向荣
Flourished, even.
我们四个不仅从此出人头地
And not only did the four of us prosper beyond our wildest dreams,
显然还获得了永生
we'd been gifted apparent life eternal.
后来 我们几乎忘了
In time, it was nearly as if we'd forgotten the events
那个卑鄙之夜发生过的事
of that despicable night ever occurred.
但是他从未忘记我们
It, however, did not forget us.
几百年后
For centuries later,
我们发现我们在那命运之夜
we would learn that the malevolence we bore
怀抱的恶意唤醒了他
that fateful night awoke him.
伊奥格·索塔
Iog Sotha.
是我们的卑鄙
It was our wretchedness
将那怪物 引到我们的现实世界入口
that drew the thing to the threshold of our reality.
你们
You...
召唤他现身
called him forth.
意识到我们究竟犯下了什么事
Knowing what we'd done, truly done,
逼得巴特利·朗斯特罗姆轻生
drove Bartly Langstrom to suicide,
奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 选择前往世界的尽头
Oswald Cobblepot to the ends of the earth,
而亨利·奎恩
and Henry Queen to...
最糟的是 这个诅咒 让我们的孩子背负着
Well, worst yet, the curse lays the burden of undoing our misdeeds
必须消除我们罪孽的重担
upon our children.
父亲的罪由儿子承担
The sins of the father are heaped upon the son.
是啊
Yes.
所以柯克·朗斯特罗姆和奥利弗才会
That's why Kirk Langstrom and Oliver both--
但现在还来得及 儿子
But it's not too late, son.
你可以阻止这一切
You can stop this thing.
伊奥格·索塔还没进入 我们的世界
Iog Sotha has not yet entered our realm.
你必须在门打开以前找到
You must find the door before it fully opens.
怎么找
How?
变成你真正的模样
By becoming what you truly are.
见到我之后
In coming to see me,
你接纳了逻辑和科学无法解释的世界
you've accepted a world beyond reason and science.
但你必须真正拥抱这个世界
But you must embrace it.
你必须和世界
You must seek communion...
融为一体
With them.
蝙蝠
The bats.
谢谢你 芭芭拉
Thank you, Barbara.
谢谢
Thank you.
引导我
咒语
咒语
咒语
你回来了
You have returned.
是时候对付伊奥格·索塔了
It is time for Iog-Sotha.
只有蝙蝠能对付他
Only the bat can face him.
你现在明白那代表什么了 对吗
You understand what that means now, yes?
是啊 终于
I do. At last.
你准备好牺牲了吗
You are prepared for this sacrifice?
是啊
I am.
那么现在 你是我们的一员了
Then now, you are one of us.
告诉我要去哪里找那东西
Just tell me where to find the thing.
回到一切的源头
Where it began.
哈维
Harvey...
有人跟我说是毒藤害的
Poison Ivy, I'm told.
我正在考虑第二意见
Considering a second opinion.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你好好照顾自己
You take care of yourself.
嗯
Huh?
你也是 哈维
You too, Harv.
再见
I'll see you soon.
原谅我 孩子们
Forgive me, boys.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
给他们好看 布鲁斯
Kick their ass, Bruce.
咒语
伊奥格·索塔
Iog Sotha,
我感觉到你的力量
I feel your power.
没错
Yes!
我认为在不同情况下
I'd rather like to think that under different circumstances,
我们会是盟友
we'd be allies...
或许会成为朋友
Friends, perhaps.
我的朋友都会死
My friends have a bad habit of dying.
现在只剩你和我了
It's just you and me now.
你这个笨蛋
You fool.
这股力量
This thing...
是你们人类无法理解的
This thing is beyond your human comprehension.
看啊
Behold.
光凝视我的形体 就能陷入疯狂
For even to gaze upon it is to incur madness!
我看过了
I've seen it.
电影精选列表