Three.
要避免毁灭殆尽
Before it can be saved,
哥谭市
Gotham...
必须化为灰烬
must be burned to the ground.
听着 我不确定你在盘算什么
Listen, I'm not sure what your game is,
但我不爱鬼故事
but I'm not big on ghost stories.
你的犹豫会造成你的毁灭
Your dubiety will be your undoing.
你想聊毁灭吗
You wanna talk undoing?
你在这是找不到敌人的 我的蠢朋友
You'll find no enemy here, my thickheaded friend.
你一定会遇到你的敌人
Rest assured when you face your foe,
你会再见到我的
you'll see me again.
我已经为了晚餐
I've readied the car for...
备好车了
dinner.
然后布鲁斯对那男人说
And then Bruce says to the man,
“抱歉警官 那是狗毛”
"Sorry constable, it was dog fur."
事情经过不是那样 奥利
That's not quite how it went, Ollie.
拜托 布鲁斯 你得改编一下嘛
Oh, come on, Brucey, you gotta embellish.
这叫表演技巧 是不是 卡利
It's called showmanship. Right, Kelley?
我叫凯莉
It's Kai Li.
好极了
Attagirl.
噢 听说你遇到哥谭市 最厉害的疯子
Oh. I hear you ran into one of Gotham's finest down south.
别紧张 各位
Easy, fellas.
老科波特从去探险以前 就和三月兔一样疯了
Old Cobblepot was mad as a march hare well before his expedition.
奎恩先生 我注意到你喜欢打猎
So, Mr. Queen, I notice you're into hunting.
这个兴趣让我环游世界
It's a passion that's taken me around the world.
弗洛拉或是动物们的存在
Not a matter of flora nor fauna alive,
让奥利弗·奎恩变得更好
that can best Oliver Queen.
你知道弗洛拉就是植物的意思吧
You do know flora are plants, right?
当然
Of course.
我坚持主张
And I stand by my assertion.
什么样的植物能
For what plant could--
太好了 我的惊喜客人
Oh, bully! My surprise guest.
他是我和布鲁斯的老朋友
One of Bruce and my oldest chums
他将凭一己之力
and the man who will single-handedly
清理哥谭市恶臭的街头
clean the fetid streets of our lost city,
欢迎哥谭市未来的市长 哈维·丹特
I give you Gotham's future mayor, Harvey Dent.
话别说得太早 奥利
Let's not count chickens, Ollie.
距离选举还不到四天
Election's not for four days and...
我会成为
I'll be...
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
看看你 小子
Look at you, kid.
很高兴见到你 哈维 好久不见了
Good to see you, Harvey. It's been too long.
看看我们三个 又聚在一起了
And look at us three. Together again.
所以
So...
你到底要不要
You gonna offer me a drink,
请我喝一杯
or not?
韦恩宅邸
Wayne residence.
韦恩先生今晚出门了
Mr. Wayne is out for the evening.
有什么事需要我转告
Is there a message I could--
然后啊 哈维 我直视着那家伙的眼睛
So then, Harv, I look this dewdropper square in his eyes.
我说“抱歉警官”
And I say, "Sorry constable,
“这是鸭毛”
it was duck fur."
告诉我 哈维
Tell me something, Harv.
你听过“朗斯特罗姆”这个姓氏吗
Does the name "Langstrom" mean anything to you?
柯克·朗斯特罗姆博士
Professor Kirk Langstrom?
犯罪界蝙蝠侠
The Batman of crime alley?
他比科波特还疯
He's loonier than Cobblepot.
话说回来
Come to think of it,
最近疯子数量暴增
there has been an uptick in crackpots lately,
感觉不太对劲
which is saying something.
哥谭市的疯子 一直都比其他地方多
Gotham's always had more than our fair share of wingnuts.
朗斯特罗姆是大学生物教授
Langstrom is a biologist at the university.
正确来说是蝙蝠学家
A chiropterologist, actually.
最近他沉迷蝙蝠研究的方式
Of late, he's rather infamously developed an
非常不健康
unhealthy obsession with the bats he studies.
怎样不健康
Unhealthy how?
他说他要成为蝙蝠
He claims to be one.
你有办法查出他的地址吗
Would you have an address for him?
好像是住在罗宾街 我会打到他的办公室
Somewhere in Robin's Row. I'll call the office.
说到办公室 各位
Speaking of the office, gentlemen,
我得在六小时内回去
I have to report to it in six hours.
你下次一定得教我
You'll have to show me how to do
怎么掷硬币 丹特先生
that coin trick next time, Mr. Dent.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, sport.
魔术师从不泄露秘诀
Magicians don't spill.
我们也该休息了
We'd best retire as well.
-对了 奥利 -嗯
-Say, Ollie... -Huh?
因为阿尔弗雷德正在家里大扫除
Since Alfred's still airing out the house,
你介意让我们今晚留宿吗
would you mind putting us up for the night?
介意 我会叫他们再多拿些雪利酒来
Mind? I'll ring for more sherry.
好好看着奥利弗
Keep an eye on Oliver.
我开始觉得桑贾伊 抽中的是幸运签了
I'm beginning to think Sanjay drew the lucky straw.
首先 我以为我失败了
First, I thought I failed.
但我感觉到他这股冰冷的力量在我体内蠢蠢欲动
But I feel the power of his cold gift inside me.
给我闭嘴
Shut your yap--
哎哟
Ow!
别说了 好吗
Just dummy up, would ya?
各位
Everybody!
伊达
Ida
像苹果酒一样甜美
Sweet as apple cider
比我知道的所有东西都还甜美
Sweeter than all I know
出来吧
Come out
在这银色月光之下
In the silvery moonlight...
布鲁斯去哪里了
Where's Bruce?
如果他聪明 已经回南极洲了
If he's smart, back in Antarctica.
向下 向下 向下
Low, low, low, low, low
各位
Everybody!
房♥东太太说听起来像是谋杀
Landlady said it sounded like a murder.
我没看到尸体
I don't see no bodies.
你去找尸体 菜鸟
You look for bodies, junior.
像朗斯特罗姆这样的疯子
Screwballs like Langstrom,
总是会把钱藏起来
always keep some dough squirreled away.
快去找 好吗 在戈登回来之前
Hurry up and find it, will ya? Before Gordon gets back--
我的天啊
Jumped up jimminy!
找到你要的东西了吗
Find what you were looking for?
杀了这混♥蛋♥
Ventilate this son of a bitch.
朗斯特罗姆
Langstrom...
你到底在研究什么
The hell were you into?
好了各位 准备收
Okay, boys. Let's wrap the--
什么
What the...
韦恩宅邸
Wayne residence.
我已经说了三遍 芭芭拉小姐
As I've stated thrice already, Ms. Barbara,
韦恩先生今晚出门了
Mr. Wayne is out for the evening.
我一定会转告
Now, I will certainly deliver--
“如果你正在看这封信”
"If you're reading this,
“我 柯克·朗斯特罗姆博士已经死了”
I, Dr. Kirk Langstrom, am dead.
“幸好”
Thankfully.
“因为末日即将降临这个世界”
For a great doom is coming to this world.
“虽然你们认为我疯了 尽可能相信我吧”
Though you will think me mad, believe me, if you can.
“一群蝙蝠跟我说”
The bats speak to me.
“蝙蝠看见人类看不到的东西”
They see beyond what man dare fathom.
“跟我说”
And they tell me
“一股恐怖势力逐渐壮大”
of a growing horror.
“那东西潜伏在 我们的现实边缘”
A thing, crouching, at the doorstep of our reality.
“非常渴望我们”
And it is hungry for us.
“想拿下这个世界”
And it wants our world.
“数百年来 恶灵教的追随者们”
For centuries, acolytes of this evil, the 'Cult of Ghul'
“致力于打开阻碍”
have endeavored to unlock the very door
“进入我们现实的那扇门”
that keeps the thing from our reality.
“如今 降临的时间”
And now, their time
“快到了”
电影精选列表