is nigh.
“然而仍有一丝希望”
Yet, there is still a single hope.
“他们需要一本书”
They require a book,
“恶灵圣约”
The Testament of Ghul.
“唯有凭借书中的知识”
For only with the knowledge contained in its pages
“他们才能打开那扇门”
may they open that door.
“绝对不能让他们拿到恶灵圣约”
The Testament must be kept from them, at all costs."
圣约
Testament.
“哥谭市便是我的圣约”
"My Testament shall remain in Gotham.
“我将永远守护”
Forever in my keep."
书在科波特手上
Cobblepot had it.
大学陈列室 我是曼佛教授
University repository. Professor Manfurd speaking.
你有保管科波特教授的纪录
Do you have keep of Professor Cobblepot's records?
有 因为他正在休假期间 请问哪里找
While he's on sabbatical, yes. Who is this, please?
恶灵之书
The Testament of Ghul...
我需要那本书
I need it.
恶灵
Testament of...
不 我对这本书不熟悉
No, I am not familiar with such a text.
而且我这里不是图书馆 先生
Of course, this is not a lending library, sir.
这里是大学陈列室
This is the university repository
只限公众参观 如果
restricted to the public, if you--
科波特命令我把你销毁
Cobblepot ordered me to destroy you.
但就算我可以 我也不会这么做
Oh, but even if I could, I would not.
对我来说 我很高兴你这么做
I, for one, am so very glad at that.
塔利亚 怎么会
Talia? But how?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
很好
Good.
求求你别杀了我
Please, don't kill me!
剩下的就交给
We'll leave that business to...
达伊提耶
Daitya.
不
No!
把圣约交出来
The Testament. Now!
不
No.
该你上场了 达伊提耶
Do as you will, Daitya.
什么
What the...
伊特莱根
Etrigan.
我说过 你不明白你面对的是什么
You were told you know not what you face.
但只有你能阻止 快走吧
Yet only you can stop it, so leave this place.
我已做出牺牲 如此你便能终结诅咒
My sacrifice is made so you might end this curse.
天啊 如果书在她手上 一切就白费了
Alas, it'd be for naught should the book remain hers!
我再说一次
Let's try this again.
把书交出来
The book. Now.
别以为你的服装会吓到我 蝙蝠
Do not think your costume can frighten me, Bat.
我对恶魔 巨灵和魔鬼 可是非常熟悉的
I am well acquainted with real matter of demon, Djinn and devil.
无论恶灵教在盘算什么 今天都会结束
Whatever the Cult of Ghul is planning, it ends here.
恶灵教几百年前就灭教了
The Cult of Ghul perished centuries ago.
我是他们最后的信徒
I am its last...
暂时是这样
For now.
在你的书房♥留下那个惊喜后
After leaving you that surprise in your study,
我很确定你会明白
I was certain, you'd realize
我不是好惹的
I was not one to be trifled with.
你知道我会引你 找到恶灵之书
You knew I'd lead you to The Testament.
是你杀了朗斯特罗姆
You killed Langstrom.
你根本不明白这本书的力量
You have no clue the power this book possesses.
我知道想要这股力量的人 目的是摧毁这座城市
I know those who seek it mean to do this city harm.
正好相反
Quite the contrary.
我们想带给这座城市目标
We mean to give this city purpose
并且实现其末日
and honor the damnation which bore it.
至于你
You, on the other hand,
我们打算除掉你
we mean to do harm.
不可能
It can't be.
又一个怪物
Another monster.
你不可能过了八百一十二年
You don't go 812 years
都没交到有趣的朋友吧
without making your share of interesting friends.
蝙蝠还活着
The bat still lives.
没关系
No matter.
他对我们不会造成威胁
He poses no serious threat to us.
还有 你需要去办另一件事
Besides, you are needed for another errand.
钥匙被送到港口了
The key has been delivered to the harbor.
去拿回来
Retrieve it.
是说我和布鲁斯通信的时候
To think, in our letters to each other,
我曾笑布鲁斯每去一个港口
I used to rib Bruce for collecting
就捡回一个流浪儿
a stray ragamuffin at every port.
但你们两个
But you two...
你们俩很可靠
You two are on the level.
当然 你们无法做得比布鲁斯·韦恩更好
Of course, you can do no better than Bruce Wayne.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我欠那个男人
I owe the man.
天啊 我欠他比他所想的还多太多了
Lord, I owe him more than he could possibly know.
对不起 布鲁斯
I'm so sorry, Brucey...
真的很对不起
So sorry.
好了 放轻松
All right, easy there.
我相信一切会没事的 先生
I'm sure everything is fine, sir.
韦恩先生 不会对好人记仇的
Mr. Wayne isn't one to hold a grudge against a good man.
来 睡吧
Come on, let's get some sleep.
是吗 我是好人吗
Am I though? A good man?
别忘了
Never forget,
父亲的罪由儿子承担
the sins of the father are heaped upon the son.
谢了 奎恩先生 很高兴知道这点
Thanks, Mr. Queen. Good to know.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce.
怎么回事
What's happened?
我还不确定
Not sure. Yet.
那是硫磺吗
Is that sulfur?
你受伤了 我得清
You're wounded. I have to clean--
先不用 我得分♥析♥这个物质
Not yet. I have to analyze this substance.
以免我又遇到那个变种生物
For when I run into the mutated creature again.
变种生物
Mutated creature?
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you off to?
洞穴 我们有工作要做
The cave. We have work to do.
那是酒窖 布鲁斯少爷
It's a wine cellar, Master Bruce.
我们不是尼安德特人
We're not Neanderthals
天啊
Boys...
现在还是六月 对吧
It is still June, isn't it?
等等 小子 现在禁止登船
Hold up, kid. Ship's off limits.
大家好啊
Heya, boys.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
在等你的另一批私酒吗
Expecting another dozen cases of your bootleg hooch, are we?
藐视禁酒令
And flout the prohibition laws
这条让哥谭市变成
that help keep Gotham the fine
人见人爱城市的法律
and chaste city we've all come to love?
怎么 吉米·戈登 你真好笑
Why, Jimmy Gordon, you slay me!
跟你说吧
Tell you what though,
如果我遇到案件 我会让你看我轻松破案
if I do happen upon a case, I'll let you watch me polish it off.
至少到时候 你和你的部下可以看到
At least then, you and your boys can see
查清案件真♥相♥到底该怎么做
what getting to the bottom of a case actually looks like.
够了 奎恩 听好 小子
Get off it, Queen! Now listen, son...
快追 快追
Go, go!
桑贾伊
Sanjay?
桑贾伊
Sanjay?
贾伊
Jay?
桑贾伊
Sanjay...
我若是你就会放聪明点 吉米
I'd wise up if I were you, Jimmy.
三天后就要选举了
The election's in three days.
若一切顺利
If all goes pepper,
我的老友哈维·丹特就会变成你的上司
my best chum, Harvey Dent, will be your boss.
想想未来
Think about the future--
我的天啊
Mercy.
快让我过去
Come on. Let me through.
局长要我们阻止你
电影精选列表