Chief wants us to keep you--
不
No!
-不 没关系 -不
-No! No, it's okay! -No!
-不 -没关系
-No! -It's okay.
不
No! No!
没事 没事了 我明白
I've got you. I've got you. I know.
我懂 我懂 哭出来吧
I know. I know, let it out.
没关系 哭出来吧
It's okay, let it out.
是谁干的
What did this?
我不知道 凯莉
I don't know, Kai Li.
但以上帝之名
But by the Lord's hand...
他们会付出代价的
they will pay.
千年以前
Millennia ago,
你降临这邪恶大地 得知了可怕的秘密
you descended upon these wicked grounds to learn secrets unholy.
现在我将用这些秘密让你重生
Now, I shall use those very secrets to give you life again.
之后我们一起将伊奥格·索塔
Then, together, we will usher Iog-Sotha
带到这个现实世界
into this reality!
达伊提耶
Daitya!
你来得正是时候
You come in good time.
伊特莱根
Etrigan...
没错
Indeed.
我让一只恶魔代替你
I furnished a demon to take your place
进入瓶中牢笼 巨灵
in your bottle prison, Djinn.
现在你必须在返回地狱前
Now, you must honor your end of our bargain
履行你的承诺
before returning to Hell.
用你的地狱烈火 烧光这片诅咒之地吧
Scorch this cursed ground with your wretched hellfire.
咒语
现身吧
Come forth!
我的女儿
My daughter...
他现身了
He has risen.
拉斯奥古现身了
Ra's al Ghul has risen!
哥谭市底下有数公里的地下道
There are miles of tunnel below this city.
塔利亚一定在地底某个地方
Talia is down here somewhere.
这是您要求的书 先生
The book you requested, sir.
我当然不会把自己算作信徒
I would certainly never count myself among the "believers",
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce.
但我这辈子的经历
But I have seen enough in my time
至少让我知道要小心黑魔法
to at least be wary of the dark arts.
感谢你的担忧 但我们没时间迷信了
I appreciate the concern, but we don't have time for superstitions.
我想说的是
I only mean,
也许别马上怀疑这些东西 才是明智的
perhaps it would be wise to not discount such things out of hand.
我承认许多我看到的 都违反逻辑
I'll admit a lot of what I've seen seems to defy logic.
但我向你保证
But I assure you
这背后都有一个合理解释
there's a rational explanation behind all of it.
这是什么
What's this?
“恶灵之墓”
"The mausoleum of the serpent?"
“恶灵在人类出现前就存在了”
"Before humans, there were serpents.
他们是古老黑魔法的大♥师♥
Masters of an ancient black magic.
大约两千年前 一位黑魔法师拉斯奥古
In what would be 2000 BC, a dark priest, Ra's al Ghul,
发现了他们的邪恶废墟
uncovered the ruins of their unholy grounds.
他利用巫术抢走他们的秘密
Using necromantic arts, he wrested their secrets from them...
全宇宙都任他摆布
The nature of the cosmos was his to wield.
但是拉斯真正的愿望是 服侍他的主人
Yet, Ra's' one true desire was to serve his master...
伊奥格·索塔
Iog-Sotha.
并将他的黑暗外神 带到现实世界
And to bring his dark outer God into our reality."
外神
Outer gods?
都是神话 阿尔弗雷德
All myth, Alfred.
那这本书对我们有什么用
Then of what use is this to us?
如果你认真看过神话
If you look at any myth hard enough,
就会发现埋藏其中的事实线索
you'll find the remnants of fact underneath.
阿克罗
Aklo.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir...
阿克罗
Aklo?
蚀刻版上面的记号♥
The tick marks in that etching.
这是一种古老的书写文字
It's an ancient system of writing...
阿克罗语
Aklo.
这些不是记号♥
They're not ticks.
是座标
They're coordinates.
是事实
Facts.
这有可能吗
Is it possible?
墓穴就隐身在哥谭市底下
This mausoleum is located somewhere beneath Gotham?
我现在就去查
I'm going to find out.
去看合成物做好了没有
Check to see if our compound is ready.
数百万年来
For a million, million years,
伊奥格·索塔一直想拿下这颗星球
Iog-Sotha has longed for this planet.
不断刮着那扇开不了的门 一边嚎叫着
He howls and scrapes at a door he can never open.
现在我们能走进这扇 充满恶灵的邪恶之门
Now, we shall descend into the unholy chamber of the serpents
并进行仪式 让我们来到这扇门
and invoke the ceremony that will show us this door.
没有钥匙 你开不了门
You can't open a door without a key.
老天 又来了
Oh, heavens, not again.
这里是韦恩宅邸 我向你保证 韦恩先生依然
Wayne residence and I assure you, Mr. Wayne is still...
噢 戈登警长 抱歉 先生
Oh. Chief Gordon. My apologies, sir.
我以为是你的
I thought it was your...
我以为是打错电♥话♥
I thought it was a wrong number.
老天
My Lord...
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
如果奎恩先生能暂时照顾凯莉
If Mr. Queen could look after Kai Li for the time being,
那我会相当感激
it would be most appreciated.
等他一回来 我
And the moment he returns, I...
我会通知韦恩先生
I shall inform Mr. Wayne.
噢 歌♥革
O thou Gog,
噢 歌♥革
O thou Gog,
噢 科尔 噢 珀耳塞福涅
O Kore... O Persephone...
噢 阿玛加 伊奥格·索塔
O Amaga, Iog-Sotha,
时空之外的黑暗
Darkness out of time,
引领我们到门前
show us your door
让我们一同完成
so that we may partake
这个神圣目标 最终
in this holy purpose and finally--
这个傲慢的不速之客是谁
What manner of insolent worm is this?
继续念咒文吧 父亲
Continue the incantation, Father.
我们会处置这个闯入者
We will deal with the interloper.
你杀了他
You destroyed him.
这是什么魔法
What magic is this?
这不是魔法
Not magic.
是氯浓缩液
Chlorine concentrate.
好吧
Very well.
天啊 你研究得真快
My, you are a quick study.
看来我得亲自了结你了
I suppose I'll have to dispose of you intimately.
伊特莱根
Etrigan...
够了 拉斯
That's enough, Ra's.
无论你的真实身份或者你的计划是什么
Whoever you really are and whatever your game is,
一切都结束了
it's over.
没错
Indeed,
是结束了
it is over...
结束的只有你
Over for you.
仪式完成了
The ritual is complete.
爬虫类曾经主宰这颗星球
Reptiles once ruled this earth.
现在将带着灾难重返世间 引领我们到达门前
And now, they return with a plague that will lead us to the door.
到伊奥格·索塔那里
To Iog-Sotha!
号♥外号♥外 哥谭市成为蜥蜴巢穴
Extra, extra! Gotham knee-deep in lizards!
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you.
我当选之后 解决蜥蜴问题是我的首要任务
When elected, this infestation will be my first priority.
我拒绝让这场灾难再次
I refuse to let this be another scar
重创我们骄傲美丽的城市
on the face of our proud, beautiful city.
好耶 哈维
Yes, Harvey!
我会制止这一切
I say enough!
要现身了
The thing is coming.
今天我们只会让你们看到
Today we will only show you...
看到其形体
Show you the shape of the thing.
只凝视其形体
For to gaze upon it
就能让人陷入疯狂
is to invite madness!
电影精选列表